- An enemy of the worm shall become his food!
- The great worm will swallow you!
- From the earthy depths he comes and brings freedom!
The worm priests revere the great worm of legend, that lead several families of minotaurs from oppression in Mintwalin to a land that should be theirs to conquer. Although foremost prominent in the mentioned new founded kingdom the teachings of the great worm had a lure in several minotaur communities. Associated with freedom and renewal the cult is mostly disliked by officials and often forbidden. Such laws though sparked even more interest in the teaching that the rules deemed obviously to dangerous for their subjects to know. In reality most worm priests are individualists and self-proclaimed prophets that the great worm entrusted with special insights. There is no true unified church of the worm yet and even the few things that are considered basic teachings are up to interpretation. Most worm priests are highly skilled alchemists first, preachers second and always also accomplished magicians, often for some reasons defectors of the death cult. Most of their displayed miracles are product of their elixirs and salves, others are easily recognized as some basic magic. It's quite rare that worm priests work together. Whenever this occurs usually a very potent worm priest had unified them by force and guile and is pulling their strings. As a unified cult has yet to emerge, fights amongst worm priests and their followers against another sect of the cult are common and usually bloody. All sects regard Harraz, the first prophet of the worm as holy but even in the interpretation of the few of his passed down words there is no agreement. For now the cult is strongest in the clans of ZZZ where it originated. Since a triumvirate had been established as leadership it is in a good position to endure, but arguments in this inner circle makes progress slow and tedious.
Damage Taken From Elements
Worm Priestesses never retreat.
Their poison bomb is their most powerful attack. It is suggested to wear equipment which reduces poison damage. It is also suggested to take them out before killing any other minotaurs, as they tend to make the most damage among their kin.
- 1-150× Gold Coin (common)
- 1-3× Platinum Coin (common)
- Purple Robe (uncommon)
- Strong Mana Potion (uncommon)
- Snakebite Rod (uncommon)
- Taurus Mace (semi-rare)
- Torch (semi-rare)
- Minotaur Leather (semi-rare)
- 1-2× Minotaur Horn (semi-rare)
- 1-2× Small Amethyst (semi-rare)
- 1-2× Small Topaz (semi-rare)
- 1-2× Small Diamond (semi-rare)
- 1-2× Small Emerald (semi-rare)
- 1-2× Small Sapphire (semi-rare)
- 1-2× Small Ruby (semi-rare)
- Blue Piece of Cloth (semi-rare)
- Underworld Rod (semi-rare)
- Green Piece of Cloth (semi-rare)
- Red Piece of Cloth (semi-rare)
- Yellow Gem (rare)
- Red Gem (rare)
- Minotaur Trophy (very rare)