Property Value
Combat Properties
Health Health Icon 195
Experience Experience Icon 0
Speed Haste Icon 104
Armor Armor Icon 2
Est. Max Dmg 0
Summon (not possible)
Convince (not possible)
General Properties
Name White Deer
Classification Ungulates
Spawn Type Regular
Bestiary Properties
Class Mammal
Difficulty Bestiary Level Trivial
Occurrence Bestiary Occurrence Rare
Charm Points 5 Charm Icon
Kills to Unlock 250
Elemental Properties
Physical 100%
Earth 100%
Fire 100%
Death 100%
Energy 100%
Holy 100%
Ice 100%
Heal 100%
Life Drain 100%
Drown 100%
Immunity Properties
Senses Invis.
Behavioural Properties
Walks around Energy
Walks through
Other Properties
Version 9.1
July 6, 2011
Status Active
White Deer
You see a white deer.
  • *bell*
  • *sniff*
  • *wheeze*


The majestic White Deer were once thought to be an elven myth. Even the elves, who once were familiar with the beasts, could not recall a time when one of them had been sighted. Therefore the reappearance of the White Deer has been considered a good omen by the elvish society. In recent years under the protection of the elves, the population of the White Deer has recovered to a healthy base. Still the population is somewhat fragile and several local carnivorous animals, most prominently the wolves, have become dependent of the White Deer as prey. So despite elvish efforts, the deer are still endangered. Should too many of them meet an early demise, the population would have a hard time to recover, given all the predators of the woods.
The White Deer itself is a magnificent yet peaceful creature of grace and beauty. Its fur and antlers are valued by traders though it is somewhat difficult to find a trader that does not fear the elvish ire. In modern days, the deer has been mostly demystified. The assumption of great wisdom has been discarded and the myths about its magical abilities have been disproved. Neither can the deer change the weather nor can they turn invisible when in danger. The human view of 'just another type deer' has led to confrontations with elvish rangers who vigorously defend the deer from hunters. So despite the profitable loot, the hunting of White Deer has become the domain of a few unscrupulous or daring individuals that do not mind to clash with self-proclaimed elvish protectors.

It has a 30% chance of appearing as enraged and 70% as desperate. Only Enraged White Deer can be tamed with a Golden Fir Cone.



Damage Taken From Elements

  • Physical
  • Holy
  • Death
  • Fire
  • Energy
  • Ice
  • Earth


Around Ab'Dendriel, Carlin (east from Lothar), Femor Hills and Ferngrims Gate, usually in pairs. They will appear when they're not overhunted.

1. here 2. here 3. here 4. here 5. here 6. here 7. here 8. here 9. here 10. here


Always runs away. After killing it, it will re-appear as an Enraged White Deer or Desperate White Deer.


Just attack them.


  • This creature drops no loot.

(Create loot statistics)

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.