The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Through one of the Crystal Teleporters in Gnomebase Alpha, you need at least 1440 mission points and a special Red Teleport Crystal in order to enter. You must also have completed Warzone 1 at least once.
In order of frequency:
Other items will drop but these are of most interest.
- Weepers and Infected Weepers are a mage's demise. These monsters will constantly retarget to the lowest level mage in the area. Knights and paladins should block their paths so they cannot reach the mages; usually this will involve standing in front of the weeper. The mage targeted should remain calm because blocking weepers is impossible if the mage target is moving.
- Monsters come in large groups and most are fire-based. Bring fire-resistant gear and Avalanche Runes (mages).
- Energy fields work wonders here as nothing crosses them. Consider bringing Energy Bomb Runes to trap Magma Crawlers, this will prevent them from moving so you can easily avoid their beam.
- Everything except Lost Berserker has lethal beams. Avoid standing in beams as much as possible.
- Magma Crawlers and Lava Golems cause severe Soulfire effects. You may want to ask a Temple priest for help when you leave the warzone.
- Prepare for severe manadrain: Lost Berserker, Lava Golem, Magma Crawler.
- No warzone is complete without drunkenness: Lost Berserker will cause mild drunkenness.
- Gnomevil is undoubtedly the easiest warzone boss. If you have a team capable of killing Deathstrike, you could probably split your team and kill Gnomevil twice.
- To enter Gnomevil's room you need to break the barrier at the end of the warzone. This involves luring an Infected Weeper to the bars and killing its Parasite summons when it is next to the barrier. Infected Weepers can be found in the north-eastern room (here); any other weeper spawns are too far to be lured.
- While luring an infected weeper, the infected weeper will try to look for a low level mage. Ideally, the low level mage would stand by the bars to lure the weeper.
- When the weeper is at the bars, block him in by shooting Energy Wall Runes west of him. Also, shoot a wall rune to the east of the bars, as the weeper can summon behind them. Now wait for the weeper to summon Parasites. 3 parasites are needed to open the wall, but if a long time passes before another parasite is killed, the wall may regenerate a stage.
|This article is a stub. You can help TibiaWiki by expanding it.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.