July 6, 2011
Northernmost entrance to Minotaur Mine (here), 2 just outside Rookgaard Orc Fortress (here), Desert Dungeon (near the one-way hole, here), just outside both entrances to the Lycanthrope Grounds (here and here), near the Opticorder Forge (here), Formorgar Glacier (here), Lake Equivocolao (only when the lake is dirty, here, Lower Roshamuul (here), second Stampor Cave (so after teleport, here), just outside Hare's Den (here), Repenter Camp (here), 2 in Fiehonja (one near the Crystal Mine (here) and one near the Coral Mine (here)), 2 in the eastern Glooth Factory of Rathleton (here) and one inside that city's Duelling Arena, just outside Dryad Gardens, just outside Quara Grotto, 4 on one of the Nightmare Isles (here), on the island north of Feyrist (here), Venore Corym Cave (here), Necromancer Halls (here).
NotesYou had better stay away from the areas these signs are meant for.
The warning sign at the northernmost entrance to the Minotaur Mine says:
- Minotaurs! Seasoned adventurers only!
The northern warning sign just outside Rookgaard Orc Fortress says:
- FuTCHi MaRuK buTA! (which can be translated as: Fade, you stupid!)
The southern warning sign just outside Rookgaard Orc Fortress says:
- BuRP HuMAk BaTASh! (which can be translated as: No humans allowed!)
The warning sign in the Desert Dungeon says:
- Danger! Don't enter!
The warning signs just outside both entrances to the Lycanthrope Grounds say:
- Beware! Werebeasts! Do not enter!
The warning sign near the Opticorder Forge says:
- Scientific site, council
The warning sign on the Formorgar Glacier says:
- Warning. Here be dragons. Enter at own risk.
The warning sign in Lower Roshamuul says:
- ATTENTION: This area is considered evil and deemed restricted by direct decree of the inquisition. We cannot spare any men to guard this passage to keep outsiders from venturing deeper into the island but, know this: next to none of our own elite came back alive, if you are not a highly trained specialist and try to go there on your own, you will probably just cease to be.
The warning sign in the second Stampor Cave says:
- WARNING! One-way ropespot to the steppe!
The warning sign just outside Hare's Den says:
- Private Property
The warning sign in the Repenter Camp says:
- Warning! Dangerous path ahead! Only Ashari personally may grant passage beyond!
- This strange sign is almost illegible. It is written in Deepling language and says: )^X"
- Rathleton Glooth Factory
AUTHORISED PERSONNEL ONLY!
POSSIBLE HAZARD SITUATION!
- Direct Spectator Area
Going down there will allow you to spectate an ongoing battle; however, all players down there will see you in their battle list! While you cannot attack or be attacked in the spectator area, you may confuse players in large battles when your name appears in an already busy battle list.
The warning sign just outside the Dryad Gardens says:
- You read: Citizens, beware: Don't drink from the pond! Survivors tend to hallucinate strongly and tell of strange gardens infested with evil tree creatures.
- The Magistrate of Cormaya
The warning sign just outside the Quara Grotto says:
- DANGER. Quaras sighted below. Experienced adventurers only! Do not swim into a vortex unless you are prepared to meet your death!
The warning signs on the Nightmare Isles say:
- MORTAL DANGER. DO NOT PROCEED. The Adventurers' Guild sincerely discourages any young adventurer to venture further. Murderous nightmare creatures will instantly kill you. And by instantly, we mean instantly.
- MORTAL DANGER. DO NOT PROCEED. If you don't believe this sign, maybe Gorm's corpse and last words over there will convince you. If not, well, don't come crying when you're dead.
- MORTAL DANGER. DO NOT PROCEED. If you think this is being overcautious, you can take a peek downstairs at your own risk. But not further!
- MORTAL DANGER. DO NOT PROCEED. The Adventurers' Guild will not be held liable for any loss of life past these stairs. Only the most experienced adventurers may perhaps face these nightmares at their own peril. And even then, they'd better bring some friends. Lots of them.
The warning sign on the island north of Feyrist says:
- Visitors not desired! Stay out!
The warning sign on Lake Equivocolao says:
- WARNING! Lake Equivocolao is contaminated! NO SWIMMING. NO DRINKING. AND ABSOLUTELY NO FISHING.