- As I understand you want to submit line by line to wiki, I don't think that is practical maybe is better to send loots to wikia manually, with a reminder when u close tibia or similar.
- Make the program in a script language or open source so more people can trust it and use it.
- Your program could work like this?
- Read Tibia Server Log and save loot lines
- Before upload, read current statistics for monster killed with api
- Use "loot parser" functions to merge statistics
- Upload new statistics with api
Anyway let me know your ideas and plan and I help you in whatever I can, I find this idea really interesting.
--Daniel Letalis 21:58, September 19, 2010 (UTC)
I'm not a programmer but I can see a possible floor with automatic uploading as creatures are killed, which is how I envisioned your program to work. If it was how I just described, would this compensate for summons killed? Beejay 23:20, September 19, 2010 (UTC)
silly question, but why this is on my talk page? I don't have anything to do with it :p
Glotzer 17:02, September 20, 2010 (UTC)
Hmm, good point! Not quite sure what happened there.. Guess you can ignore this! :) Beejay 17:24, September 20, 2010 (UTC)