About the guild Seekers of Myth
|Seekers of Myth is a guild on Inferna researching mysteries, riddles and quests in a scientific way. It was founded on 1st of August 2008 by Sadonic.|
The wisdom we will achieve in our investigations will be published in Tibiawiki. Put your questions and ideas into our Talk page.
If you want to join the guild you have to perform the Challenge of the Seeker Quest!
People who passed the Challenge of the Seeker Quest
- Gatinha sinistro'ox - 19th of November 2009 (60% of possible points)
- Vikadrina - 21st of Decembre 2009 (60% of possible points)
- Yo Silas'Druid - 2nd of January 2010 (60% of possible points)
- Ramiz Paladin - 28th of January 2010 (63% of possible points)
- Master Jedi Terror - 21st of February 2010 (60% of possible points)
- Jedi of the shadows - 21st of February 2010 (60% of possible points)
- Fatghost - 29th of May 2010 (60% of possible points)
- Bulletsmith - 1st of July 2010 (60% of possible points)
- Thi Unwanted - 4th of July 2010 (62% of possible points)
- Sage Holdir - 5th of August 2010 (65% of possible points)
- Storms Bolt - 20th of August 2010 (68% of possible points)
- Triskal - 26th of August 2010 (60% of possible points)
- Aran Thela - 10th of January 2011 (62% of possible points)
- Splutter - 13th of November 2010 (62% of possible points)
- Conquere - 26th of January 2011 (60% of possible points)
- Bupiluv - 1st of March 2011 (60% of possible points)
- Explendor - 1st of March 2011 (69% of possible points)
- Plamak Mill - 15th of March 2011 (63% of possible points)
- Relaz Lyss - 4th of April 2011 (60% of possible points)
- Segesta Mauri - 14th of April 2011 (71% of possible points)
- Healer Druid Panoramix - 23rd of May 2011 (60% of possible points)
- Spardose - 18th of September 2011 (65% of possible points)
- Backrip - 12th of October 2011 (60% of possible points)
- Afgunz- 24th of February 2012 (62% of possible points)
- Azistant 6th of March 2012 (60% of possible points)
- Blackbeard Capitan 11th of March 2012 (62% of possible points)
- Ido Veritas 30th of April 2012 (62% of possible points)
- Lord Ivorius 22nd of May 2012 (60% of possible points)
- Herculos 1st of September 2012 (62% of possible points)
- Yzo 21st of December 2012 (60% of possible points)
- Dalawen 21st of January 2013 (68% of possible points)
- Lillee hjelmen 1st of March 2013 (60% of possible points)
- Rakietowy Mixer 12th of April 2013 (60% of possible points)
- Odrzutowa Pralka 6th of May 2013 (60% of possible points)
- Aragones Paladin 9th of January 2014 (60% of possible points)
The Troll Sabotage Quest asks for a troll lady to be found.
- Try out to find some disguise for being a troll lady. Ask Haircycles, The Blind Prophet, Simon the beggar,
Percybald, troll NPC (?)or haircutter-NPC (?). Use the utevo res ina spell for looking like a troll.
- Ask other NPC about "Troll lady"
- Talk with the troll about other topics.
Bring him dead frogs, fish, other animals. Talk to Jerom about "Redips" and "Dago" and other pets.
Research no. NAR/0002: Nargor tavern door
Closed (Now part of the Killing in the Name of... Quest - Boss pirates)
Research no. VEN/0003: Treasure of the Snakes
The last featured article on tibia.com (Read here) told about treasures hidden by the snakes in the swamps of Venore.
- Are there any hidden caves in Venore swamp?
- Digging or fishing around Venore swamp, looking for odds.
- Searching the big skeletons for hints.
- Which part of Venore could be refered to?
Talking to Odemara about Snakes, Treasure, Swamp, Story, Zathroth, Loot, Cradle, Grave, Gemstones, Valueables, Jewels
- Talking to NPC in Port Hope.
Closed (You can dig up snakes, diamonds, leeches and maybe other things from Venore swamps now)
Research no. DES/0004: Great Axe in Desert Dungeon
The "legend" says that once there were an adventurer that simply went into Jakundaf dungeon to explore. He solved all the riddles and he found a powerful weapon, most likely the great axe. But the thing is that he didn't know the way out, so he searched and at last he found a path to surface. When he came up he noticed that he was on an island and since he couldn't swim and were not able to go down the hole again he starved to death on that island.
Explore all accessible of the desert dungeon.
- Check the quests near for more hints (Spike Sword Quest and Triangle Tower Quest)
- Use oil for the stepplate, levers
- Enflame the pool of oil lying at the scorpion pit
- Use the lava lever more than twice for Spike Sword Quest dungeon.
- Use the levers more than once or check other (blocked) places for effects.
Research no. ANK/0005: Serpentine Tower in Ankrahmun
The Serpentine Tower is one of the most mysterious places. It seems to be an imcomplete quest Serpentine Tower Quest and many discussion were lead about this topic. Within this quest some creatures can be released and fought, but still it isn´t known how to free the Vampire and the Behemoth. Even more weird is the Treasure Room, guarded by a Green Djinn. Strange items wait there for a new owner.
- Explore the Serpentine Tower.
- Try to use different things on the Empty Coal Basins.
- Explore the mines in Kazordoon and find a way to the basilisk.
Is it possible to enter the Fortress in Kazordoon.
- Try to access the Colossus Fortress from Dwacatra.
Is it possible to enter the Spectral tomb in the moutains of Kha'zeel.
- Explore it and find a way into the tomb.
The NPC Benjamin was a general in a war against Ferumbras. When fighting there he lost his memory. Is it possible to cure him with a Potion of Recall? The recipe can be found in a book in the desert dungeon (check here). Maybe Benjamin can be useful in assisting in the orc war.
- Talk to NPC´s who know Benjamin to make them help him.
- Get the ingredients for brewing the potion (a dead rat, 23 pieces of gold, a rose, a fishbone, a watch, a peel of a banana, a rapier to stir and a pot to cook it).
Research no. HEL/0010: Access to the room after the Giant spider in Hellgate
Rotworm queens may drop a gland. What is it´s purpose?
Refering to the parchment you gain as a reward in the Nomads Land Quest: We are not far from revealing the greatest secret in the lands of Darama that was kept by a nomad tribe so far. They call themselves "true sons of the desert" and we managed to obtain their sacred casket by accident. What a great day for us. The right people will pay huge amounts of gold for it.
So far I found out that the strange substance in the casket has something to do with the rotworm species. It is strongly advisable to keep the substance in the casket. I opened it once and minutes later it swarmed with rotworms and carrion worms. Many of my people died in this accident. We presume that we deal with an attractant of a rotworm queen. No one has ever seen one but we are pretty sure that this species is organised by a queen. Maybe it would be possible to lure a queen with this substance but we don't dare to use it again. We need more time to figure out how this all matches and how to use the substance without being overrun by rotworms.
- Kill Rotworm queens to loot a gland. DONE
Ask Muhad about the gland. Use the gland in rot areas. Talk to the rotworm trainer in kazordoon about it.
- Try to use something with the gland to extract the pheromone. (Djinns)
Ask Arito about the gland. Talk to Jerom about the Gland.
- Explore the steamholes of Mistrock.
- Is there any way to use the ore wagons.
- May there be a connection to the desert quest library room switches which need (steam) pressure to work.
- Is it possible to make lava flow where muzzles don´t work.
- Is there a connection between Beregar and Farmine
Research no. YAL/0014: The locked Trunk in Liberty Bay
At the harbour of Liberty Bay is a Heavy Trunkwhich can´t be unlocked nor moved.
- Find out anything about the Trunk by talking to NPC in LB.
Research no. NOR/0015: How to free a bearded woman?
In the pirate cave near Northportwas a bearded woman locked into a cell. Her friend Captain Kid put her in and lost the key. When diving after the key the river got him.
- Find Captain Kid.
- Fish for the key.
- Check where the river flows to.
The Machinery of war questhas no known reward other than xp. Maybe there is more behind it?
Use a Broom on the stonepile.
- There seems to be a connection to Chayennes Magical key, which shall be part of the Realm of Dreams Quest. It´s investigated atm, so maybe mystery is solved soon.
- Find the Crone.
- Talk to her.
- Find all recipes.
- Check if the ingredients are available.
- Find out if there is a purpose for the potions.
- Potion of Demonic Transformation
- Potion of Flight
- Potion of Happiness
- Potion of Invisibility
- Potion of Living Dead
- Potion of Recall
- Potion of Regained Vision
- Potion of Shrinking
There is a book in the Dream Realm Library from a nightmare knight sorceress missing Ronur. He is somehow related to a girl she calls Shandra, studying in the mage guild. Could this point to Sandra who is a NPC in the magetowers of Edron?
- Ask Sandra about Ronur, the sorceress and the nightmare knights.
- In the first book there are two passages: "Somewhere to the South of the city which nowadays is known as Carlin, could once be found an isle, believed to be the cradle of human civilisation. ... Only the highest tip of the highest mountain of the isle remained as a tiny island, a pitiful memory of the greatness that once existed here." and "The versions of the legend vary - some claim the isle is inhabited by diabolic creatures ensuring Tibiantis may never rise again and others state that benevolent messengers of the Gods live there and mourn for the lost children and warn others of the fate that threatens those who forget their Gods.". Is it possible that this book talks about the Isle of the Kings?
- Talk to the monks about Tibiantis.
- Solve this riddle by asking NPC:
If you want to enter the crypt of a great mage, you should seek the answers to some of these questions.
- What was his name? Ferumbras, Alatar, Arcian, Dago
- How old was he?
- Which color had his hat?
- What was his banner?
- What was the name of his favourite dragon?
- Who was his assistant? -,Loria, Porgol, Skjaar
- Which spell killed him?
- In which city he was born?
- Find out how many statues exist.
Northeast of the Edron Dragon lair is a tower without doors and decorated with snake heads and skulls. How can it be entered?
Are there any hidden levers near? Is there a way from below the tower?