The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- The following daily tasks can now be repeated every 20 hours, instead of 24 hours:
- Lucky Loop and Handyman (Rottin Wood and the Married Men Quest)
- Spirithunters (Spirithunters Quest)
- Milk Delivery, Honour the Dead, Foul Spirits and To Feed a Beast (An Uneasy Alliance Quest)
- Magic Mushrooms, Two Orcs with One Stone and Colour Me Good (Unnatural Selection Quest)
- Forbidden Fruit, Zzuppliezz and Zze Art of War (Children of the Revolution Quest). The last can be repeated every 6 days and 20 hours instead of 7 days.
- The interval for some items was also changed from 24 hours to 20 hours:
- Missions in the War Against the Hive Quest are now independent from each other and players can have several missions activated at the same time. Also, the four basic missions now grant 1000 experience points each (up from 400). The two advanced missions which are available in the higher stages of the hive war now reward 1500 experience points each (up from 800).
- Shimmer Swimmers now can only be caught in Lake Equivocolao. As of Winter Update 2012 they could also be fished in the Venore swamps due to a bug.
- A lot of signs were placed in the city of Thais. These signs are the same as the ones added to Venore on Winter 2012.
- A few changes have been made to improve the world event The Colours of Magic. Coloring rules were adjusted in order to make them less confusing and the in-game information about how the event works was revised is now more comprehensible. New bonus points can be obtained by taking part in the event and traded for Zaoan Chess Pieces.
- 62 Human creatures now have new corpses.
New Corpse Graphics
|Jade Zaoan Bishop||5.00|
|Jade Zaoan King||5.00|
|Jade Zaoan Knight||5.00|
|Jade Zaoan Pawn||5.00|
|Jade Zaoan Queen||5.00|
|Jade Zaoan Rook||5.00|
|Obsidian Zaoan Bishop||5.00|
|Obsidian Zaoan King||5.00|
|Obsidian Zaoan Knight||5.00|
|Obsidian Zaoan Pawn||5.00|
|Obsidian Zaoan Queen||5.00|
|Obsidian Zaoan Rook||5.00|
|Zaoan Chess Box||38.00|
|The Three Wizards (Book)||Three wizard friends become rivals when trying to find out who's worthy of a particular woman's favour.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.