The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Rat, Spider, Poison Spider and Bug had their loot changed
- Players now only need to load 2 catapults instead of 4 in The Rookie Guard Quest's second mission.
- The four vocation teachers in Island of Destiny will do a quiz after asking them for detailed information.
- NPC Weaponmaster will now give the weapon of choice for Knights. He will also explain the benefits and drawbacks of each weapon type.
- Players may now hunt until up to level 10 on their vocation-specific dungeon in Island of Destiny.
- The Armoured War Horse was introduced to the game, although it's been in the data since Update 9.1.
Client Changes and New Features
It was also announced that the Flash Client had left its Beta stage. Link to the official News Article
- It is now possible to store the VIP list and Flash client options on CipSoft's servers. This allows players to use the same client settings on different computers.
- The VIP list options of stand-alone client users are also stored on servers now.
- A Migration Tool has been added in order to transfer old settings to the servers.
- When multiple players are on a single tile ("stacking") you can now look at each of them instead of the player on top, using the Battle Window. When looking from within the game window, you (still) only look at the player on the top.
|Weaponmaster||Assistant||✗||One floor down in the Knight's building on the Island of Destiny|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.