- Added a console option to show or hide status messages which originate from other creatures and characters.
- The update of the output text of the exiva spell has been fixed so it will work like before the patch again. This means the spell output will be updated instantly again instead of taking a few seconds if you cast it several times in a row.
- The position of names and health bars of creatures in the game window had been changed. Due to feedback from the community and due to a bug regarding the clickable area of creatures which was introduced with that change the position has now been reverted to the original one of client version 8.71 and before.
- No more status messages are displayed in white text on the bottom of the game window for damage, healing and experience.
- A bug fix to address the display of enter and leave messages in the guild chat channel will implemented.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.