This patch was released on the March 17, 2010, officially announced here.
- First (and only) teaser - Spring is in the air!
A list of the biggest changes:
- All players are able to report inappropriate names of other characters. There are limitations for the amounts of pending reports.
- The automatic bot detection tool is improved, players who receive a banishment will be kicked faster from the game than the next server save.
- With 14 hours of Stamina or less, no loot will be received anymore.
- The 50% bonus experience hour for premium accounts is extended to two hours. The regeneration of the stamina is boosted too, from 1 minute per 12 minutes logged out changed to 1 minute per 10 minutes logged out.
- The Pits of Inferno shortcut is now enabled for everybody who enters a random throne room.
- A new shortcut is made to skip the lever riddle after doing it once.
- If one of your characters receives a namelock, you will have three chances to rename it. If the third name proposal gets rejected as well, the character will receive a name from the name generator.
- Information about banishments will no longer be displayed on a character page from now on, no matter if the character is hidden or not.
- There is now a solution for the error that sometimes occurs when logging out. If the client tells you that you are already logged in with a character even though that is not the case, you will now just have to log in and out with the affected character to solve this problem.
|Bag of Oriental Spices||15.08|| |
|Ferumbras Doll||17.00|| |
|Orc's Jaw Shredder||25.00|| |
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.