On November 5, 2009 a client update has been released, called the Autumn Patch. The downtime of the servers was higher than usual, from 12:00 CET until 05:00 CET (next day), while the official news first said it would be until 23:00 CET and later until 02:00 CET and 04:00 CET. Remarkable is the test server client preceding this patch was 8.56 while the actual patch is 8.53.
The following features have been implemented:
- Character World Transfer
- War System
- World type realignment
New Areas and Map Changes
- The world transfer island, Travora.
- Broadened rope bridge when going to Tiquanda/Kha'labal (2 squares wide instead of 1) and a ramp instead of a ladder (to prevent roping).
- There's now a ramp leading to Grizzly Adams instead of a ladder.
- Changes in Park Lane 3a and Park Lane 3b.
- Icons for people involved in a war (red, green, blue).
|Captain Tiberius||Ship Captain||✗||Travora, on his ship.|
|✓||North-east on Travora.|
|Friendship Amulet||5.20|| |
|Glowing Switch||✓|| Once a player enters this tile, it turns into Glowing Switch (Activated), becomes unwalkable until a player moves or leaves the game and looks like this: .
See also: Safely Stored Away .
|Glowing Switch (Activated)||✗||This is an activated Glowing Switch.|