The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Revamp of Carlin and New Hunting Grounds
- Expansion of the Skull System
- The Recent Doings of the Gods
- The Bond of Life
- Quest, Quests, and Quests...
- Further Changes...
- Carlin (including Northport, Senja and Lighthouse) has a new look.
- Thais (including Greenshore and Fibula) has a new look.
- Edron (including Cormaya and Stonehome) has a new look.
- Ab'Dendriel's Shadow Towers has a new look.
- Beregar has been enlarged.
- Various underground areas look better. (such as depots, house basements, Ankrahmun tombs)
- Giant Spider Silk has been renamed to Spider Silk.
- All server message are now shown in the channel Server Log.
- Houses yards and balconies are protected from trash thrown from players outside the property.
- The black skull was implemented, replacing automatic bans for excessive player killing.
- A marriage system was introduced, with Engraved Wedding Rings and divorce.
- Meluna was added, the Honeymoon Island.
- Many creatures had their abilities and loot readjusted.
- Many hunting ground were changed.
Tibia Website Changes
Hunting Grounds Changes
- Ankrahmun Djinns - spawn times reduced, improved spawn locations (harder to get surrounded).
- Ankrahmun Tombs, Demona and Laguna Islands - dungeons have been revised.
- Banuta and Laguna Islands - spawn rates adjusted.
- Chor - new ways to access.
- Kha'zeel - more respawn of Energy Elementals.
- Okolnir - increased spawn time, reduced spawn numbers.
- Svargrond Sea Serpents - improved monsters spawn locations.
- Thais Dragon Lair - improved spawn time.
- Tiquanda - now are underground passages between the tarantula caves.
- Treasure Island - been revised, Zombies and crypt shamblers dungeon.
- Yalahar - Bog Raider boss caves have improved locations.
- Yalahar - harder to get to Demons (Elemental Soils are needed now to get there).
- Yalahar Magicians Quarter - accessability to Infernalists made more difficult, spawn times reduced, moved monsters.
- Boss monsters - Horned Fox, Demodras, Necropharus and Tiquanda's Revenge will not have a fixed spawn area anymore.
New Hunting Grounds
- New cavern with Bonelords and Gozzlers in Beregar.
- Vandura Mountain has two new hunting areas that are accessed with the same stair. One area has Wyrms, Energy Elementals, Behemoths and a single respawn of Medusa. The other one has Earth Elementals, Nightstalkers, Bonebeasts, Giant Spider. This second area can only be accessed through a level 60 door.
- Tiquanda Water Elemental Cave. (here)
- Darashia Dragon Lair. (only lvls 40+) (here)
- Medusa and Serpent Spawn area on secret dungeon in Talahu. (only lvls 80+)
- Braindeath - summon probability reduced
- Chakoya - reduced loot, made stronger
- Crystal Spider - now drop Spider Silk
- Cyclops Smith - improved loot
- Dark Apprentice/Dark Magician - higher chance of dropping potions
- Earth Elemental - reduced gold, gave sellable items
- Efreet/Marid - reduced damage, more experience
- Elf/Elf Scout/Elf Arcanist - improved loot
- Energy Elemental - improved loot
- Fire Devil - improved experience
- Frost Giantess/Gargoyle - improved chance to drop stones
- Ghoul - reduced gold loot
- Goblin - stone chance lowered
- Grim Reaper - improved loot
- Hellfire Fighter - reduced loot
- Hellspawn - improved loot
- Ice Witch - more health, improved magic damage, reduced loot
- Infernalist - improved close combat, reduced loot
- Lost Soul - reduced health, improved loot
- Mad Scientist - reduced gold, improved potion drops
- Massive Water Elemental - can fish for items
- Mutated Bat - lowered damage, improved loot, no longer causes drunkenness
- Mutated Human - weaker poison damage and paralyze
- Mutated Tiger - higher max damage
- Plaguesmith - improved loot
- Quara Constrictor - improved loot, slightly weaker
- Rotworm - reduced gold loot
- Sea Serpent - improved loot, no longer run in low health
- Serpent Spawn - improved loot
- Sphere Elemental Creatures - improved loot, resistance weakened
- Vampire Bride - improved loot
- War Golem - less healing, improved loot, more experience
- Water Elemental - can fish for items
- Werewolf - improved loot, more experience
- Wisp - runs from players, and have loot
- Worker Golem - reduced diamond drop chance, more health
- Wyrm - improved loot
- Zombie - lowered mana drain, improved loot
- And many other creatures had their loot changed.
|Amarie's Favourite Book||8.00|| |
|Animal Fetish||2.45|| |
|Bag of Screws||19.00|| |
|Banana Chocolate Shake||3.00|| |
|Bejeweled Ship's Telescope||45.00|| |
|Blessed Steak||9.50|| |
|Bloodkiss Flower||0.95|| |
|Bonfire Amulet||7.00|| |
|Broken Wedding Ring||0.40|| |
|Bundle of Rags||9.00|| |
|Carrot Cake||6.80|| |
|Chaos Matter||1.00|| |
|Claw of 'The Noxious Spawn'||5.00|
|Club of the Fury||5.00|
|Cocktail Glass||2.00|| |
|Crown Backpack||17.00|| |
|Crumpled Piece of Paper||1.10|| |
|Dark Essence||2.60|| |
|Deep Crystal||3.10|| |
|Demon Backpack||18.00|| |
|Dragon Claw (Green)||12.50|| |
|Eclesius' Sandals||6.00|| |
|Egg of The Many||50.00|
|Elemental Crystal||3.20|| |
|Energy Net||1.00|| |
|Engraved Wedding Ring||0.40|| |
|Fan Club Membership Card||1.50|
|Fan Doll of King Tibianus||6.50|| |
|Filled Jalapeno Peppers||6.50|| |
|Fish Flakes||0.70|| |
|Flask with Magical Oil||1.80|| |
|Formula for a Memory Potion||1.10|| |
|Giant Screwdriver||20.00|| |
|Glob of Grease||1.00|| |
|Golden Fafnar Trophy||9.00|| |
|Golem Blueprint||1.20|| |
|Golem Disassembler||15.00|| |
|Golem Head||30.00|| |
|Golem Part||0.35|| |
|Green Power Core||1.00|| |
|Grodrik's Favourite Axe||25.00|| |
|Hat for Eclesius (Dark)||1.10|| |
|Hat for Eclesius (Pink)||1.10|| |
|Hat for Eclesius (Wooden)||1.10|| |
|Headache Pill||0.20|| |
|Heated Worm Punisher||64.50|| |
|Heavy Metal T-Shirt||8.00|
|Helmet of Nature||11.00|
|Helmet of Ultimate Terror||12.50|
|Hydra Tongue Salad||5.50|| |
|Incredible Mumpiz Slayer||42.00|
|Jean Pierre's Cookbook I||15.00|| |
|Lit Small Lamp||10.00|| |
|Love Potion||1.80|| |
|Machine Crate||80.00|| |
|Magical Cage Key||1.00|| |
|Magical Torch||speed +25||18.00|| |
|Mago Mechanic Core||1.35|| |
|Mechanical Fish||7.50|| |
|Mechanical Fishing Rod||9.20|| |
|Metal Fitting||2.50|| |
|Mighty Helm of Green Sparks||46.00|
|Molten Wax||0.50|| |
|Nautical Map||8.20|| |
|Northern Fishburger||4.60|| |
|Old Encrypted Text||2.00|| |
|Old Pirate Poem||2.00|| |
|Old Power Core||7.80|| |
|Orange Backpack||18.00|| |
|Orange Bag||8.00|| |
|Parchment (Questionnaire)||2.00|| |
|Pigeon Trophy||4.00|| |
|Poet's Fencing Quill||2.00|
|Prison Cell Key||1.00|| |
|Red Power Core||1.00|| |
|Roasted Dragon Wings||8.50|| |
|Rotworm Stew||12.00|| |
|Sacred Tree Amulet||7.00|
|Scythe of the Reaper||30.00|
|Sea Serpent Trophy||5.00|
|Shadow Orb||4.00|| |
|Shield of Care||17.00|
|Shield of the White Knight||5.00|
|Silver Fafnar Trophy||9.00|| |
|Small Lamp||10.00|| |
|Sneaky Stabber of Eliteness||3.00|| |
|Sneaky Stabber of Eliteness (Jammed)||3.00|| |
|Spare Part||1.50|| |
|Special Polish||1.00|| |
|Squeezing Gear of Girlpower||3.00|| |
|Squeezing Gear of Girlpower (Jammed)||3.00|| |
|Stale Bread of Ancientness||5.00|
|The Famous Golden Bug||12.50|| |
|The Lower Left Part of a Map||7.90|| |
|The Lower Right Part of a Map||7.90|| |
|The Rain Coat||32.00|
|The Shield Nevermourn||52.00|
|The Top Left Part of a Map||7.90|| |
|The Top Right Part of a Map||7.90|| |
|Torn Piece of Paper||0.50|| |
|Tropical Fried Terrorbird||7.80|| |
|Trousers of the Ancients||0.30|
|Veggie Casserole||11.00|| |
|Very Old Piece of Paper||2.00|
|Vial of Elemental Water||1.80|| |
|Voodoo Doll (2543)||6.50|| |
|Voodoo Doll (3613)||6.50|| |
|Voodoo Doll (5261)||6.50|| |
|Wedding Outfit Box||25.00|| |
|Whacking Driller of Fate||3.00|| |
|Whacking Driller of Fate (Jammed)||3.00|| |
|Wonder Glue||1.80|| |
|Wooden Ties||5.00|| |
|Worm Punisher||64.50|| |
|Worm Queen Tooth||8.50|| |
|Xodet's First Wand||19.00|| |
|Yalahari Gear Wheel||0.05|| |
|Name||Male Outfit||Male Addons||Female Outfit||Female Addons||Type||Premium|
|Newly Wed Outfits||Quest Outfits||no|
|Fahim the Wise||1500||2000|
|Merikh the Slaughterer||1500||2000|
|Rottie the Rotworm||40||65|
|The Noxious Spawn||6000||9500|| |
|Amphora of Grease||✗||Looks the same as an Amphora and a Funeral Urn.|
|Banner (Bicolour)||✗||It is a red-green banner hung on a wall.|
|Banner (Black)||✗||It is a black banner with a skull hung on a wall.|
|Banner (Cross)||✗|| It is one of the two banners representing Edron hung on a wall.|
See also: Banner (Serpent)
|Banner (Flame)||✗||It is a banner with a flame hung on a wall.|
|Banner (Orange)||✗||It is an orange banner hung on a wall.|
|Banner (Purple)||✗||It is a purple banner with a snake hung on a wall.|
|Banner (Serpent)||✗|| It is one of the two banners representing Edron hung on a wall.|
See also: Banner (Cross)
|Banner (Skull)||✗||It is a red banner with a skull hung on a wall.|
|Banner (Snake)||✗||It is a blue banner with a snake hung on a wall.|
|Button||✗||Use it to activate the elevator.|
|Cherry Blossom Tree||✗||There are cherry blossoms on it.|
|Crystal Ball (Object)||✗|| Mages often use these orbs to see what the future holds.|
Looks the same as a Crystal Ball, a Scrying Ball, and a Mago Mechanic Core.
|Druid Tree||✗||A beautiful tree.|
|Dusty Box||✗||Looks the same as a bright Box.|
|Energy Generator||✗||Looks the same as the Core Dispenser.|
|Framework Wall (Carlin)||✗||New in Updates/8.5. The old Framework Walls in Carlin were replaced with these.|
|Giant Tree (Carving)||✗||This "carved tree" is mentioned in a poem.|
|Glue Dispenser||✗||Looks the same as a Suspicious Cauldron.|
|Lightbringer's Basin||✗|| The flame will extinguish after 2 hours, but luckily this can be prevented by using a Magical Torch on it to reset its expiration time.|
It looks similar to a Fire Basin but with sparkles.
|Lit Wall Lamp (Pink)||✗||It is a lit Wall Lamp (Pink). Wall lamps can be turned off by selecting the use option on the wall they are attached to. Wall lamps can only hang on the south or east side of a wall.|
|Magical Blending Device||✗||Only put in correct ingredients in the correct order for a recipe, and then pull the lever to blend. Any other combination of items you try to blend will be deleted.|
|Metal Locker||✗||Looks the same as a Locker.|
|Old Crate||✗||Looks the same as a Crate, a Crate (Usable), a Crate (Wine), a Crate (Swapped), a Crate (Jimmy), a Crate Full of Coral, a Machine Crate and a Weapons Crate.|
|Pile of Chaos Matter||✗||Looks the same as a dead Fire Elemental and Demonic Residue.|
|Pirate Flag (Wall)||✗||A flag hung on a wall for decoration purposes. Looks the same as a hanging Pirate Tapestry.|
|Screwdriver Holder||✗||Looks the same as a Weapon Rack.|
|Stand||✓||Looks the same as a Trophy Stand.|
|Statue (Archer)||✗||It is an archer statue.|
|Statue (Guard)||✗|| It is a guardian statue. |
|Statue (Lancer)||✗||It is an archer statue.|
|Statue of Fafnar||✗||In Krailos it says "Praise Fafnar, the radiant, the blazing, the true!".|
|Statue of Fafnar (Lightbearer)||✗||Using it will give you either a Silver Fafnar Trophy or a Golden Fafnar Trophy depending on the amount of basins you've lit during the The Lightbearer event.|
|Storage Box||✗||Looks the same as a brown box.|
|Storage Chest||✗||Looks the same as a Chest, a Chest (Quest), a Sturdy Chest, and Iriana's Chest.|
|The Remains of a Pirate||✗||Some pirate died here.|
|Toolbox||✗||Looks the same as the pedestal under a Cobra Statue.|
|Vortex of Elemental Water||✗||Looks the same as a Strong Water Vortex, and a Strange Vortex (Teleporter).|
|Wall Lamp (Pink)||✗|| Wall lamps can be turned on by selecting the use option on the wall it is attached to. Wall lamps can only hang on the south or east side of a wall.|
See also: Lit Wall Lamp (Pink)
|Wooden Floor (Switch)||✓||It's a switch.|
|Wormhole||✗|| Rotworms dig long tunnels which end in a wormhole.|
Looks the same as a Loose Stone Pile and a Loose Stone Pile (Omrabas).
|Wormhole (Carrion Worm)||✗||A special Carrion Worm. Can only appear on Wormholes.|
|Wormhole (Rotworm)||✗||A special Rotworm. Can only appear on Wormholes.|
|Yalahari Folio||✗|| All eight of them are located on Stands, which are set up in a square along the library's walls.|
Looks the same as a Black Book, a Monk's Diary, a Theatre Script, and a Botany Almanach.
|Yalahari Inkwell||✗|| It's located on an empty Piece of Paper, which lies on a 1x1 Counter.|
Looks the same as an Inkwell.
New Hunting Places
|Name||City||Knight Attack||Knight Shielding||Pally Level||Pally Distance||Pally Shielding||Mage Level||Location||Rating Exp||Rating Loot|
|Beregar/Bonelord Cave||Yalahar||60||70||70||60||70||60||Below Fenrock, near Beregar here.|
|Darashia Dragon Lair||Darashia||40||70||65||40||75||65||40||On the desert north of Darashia. here.|
|Medusa Cave||Liberty Bay||150||90||80||120||90||140||Below Talahu, here.|
|The Cave||Carlin||35||65||60||30||65||28||East of Northport (here).|
|Tiquanda/Water Elemental Cave||Port Hope||70||90||90||60||70||55||South of Port Hope, here.|
|Vandura Mountain||Liberty Bay||80||80||80||80||85||80||Vandura; north-east of Liberty Bay, here.|
|Famous Recipes by Maître Jean Pierre I (Book)||A bunch of high-quality recipes.|
|Isle of Evil (Book)||Importance of reaching Isle of Evil and defeating its master.|
|Logbook of Klaus (Book)||?|
|Lovers Questionnaire (Book)||Some matchmaker questions.|
|Old Pirate Poem (Book)||This may lead you to somewhere special...|
|Tibiantis Critique (Book)||Response to book on legend of Tibiantis|
|Tunnelling Guide (Book)||It explains how to repair and maintain tunnels.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.