The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- First Patch Teaser: Death Penalty and Blessings
- Second Patch Teaser: Stamina, Experience Counter and More
- Spring Patch 2009 Release
- The death penalty was revised
- Blessings can now reduce the probability of losing items.
- A experience bonus was added for the first hour of stamina.
- A new 2-second-delay for fighting after changing floor level, teleporting, traveling with NPCs, using levitate or getting kicked out of a house; Stairhopping without getting hit can not be done anymore.
- Invisible creatures will really be invisible for bots. (It will be impossible to aim missile runes on the coordinate of an invisible creature.)
- An experience counter is added in the client including:
- experience points left for next level
- calculates experience per hour (based on last 15 minutes)
- indication how long it would take to reach the next level with exp/hour ratio
- option to reset the experience counter
Death penalty and blessings
- Level 1-24 will still lose 10% of their experience points.
- From level 24 and above the experience and skill loss will slowly decrease. A character of level 50 will lose 1 level and from then on half a level more every 50 levels. This means, a character of level 100 will lose 1.5 levels, with level 150 character you will lose 2 levels and with a character of level 200 you will lose 2.5 levels and so on. So a character of level 180 will approximately lose 2.3 levels.-[Tibia.com]
- Cost of blessings now depends on character level:
- Blessings will reduce the experience loss with 8% (was 10% before).
- Blessings will reduce probability of item and container (backpack) loss:
- 1 blessing is 30%
- 2 blessings is 55%
- 3 blessings is 75%
- 4 blessings is 90%
- 5 blessings is 100% (no loss at all)
- Amulet of Loss will not be removed from the game for the time being (as was previously stated). But the AOL will likely be removed at a later time, when further issues are resolved.
- Phoenix Egg will still give 10% discount on The Spark of the Phoenix.
- The Blessing of the Inquisition will still raise the price of the 5 blessings with 10%.
- The stamina limit decreased from 56 to 42 hours.
- The stamina regeneration changed to 1 minute stamina gained every 3 minutes logged off.
- The stamina regeneration for hour 42 is 1 minute stamina for every 12 minutes logged off.
- The stamina regeneration starts if you are logged off for 10 minutes, just like before.
- Experience bonus of 50% within the first hour (hour 42), for Premium players.
|Epaminondas Doll||7.77|| |
|Hand Puppets||0.05|| |
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.