This page contains information about the next summer update, the one in 2008. The information is solely from official update teasers and CipSoft publishments. Do not add information from rumours or self-made predictions.
- Update Teaser Series Starting Next Week - 0 (Link to the Official Announcement)
- Improved NPC Chat System - 1 (Link to the Official Announcement)
- Revamped Areas and New Hunting Grounds - 2 (Link to the Official Announcement)
- New Quests - 3 (Link to the Official Announcement)
The following changes will be made known so far:
- Numerous new quests.
- New look for Rookgaard, Darashia, the Femor Hills, the Amazon Camp and Kazordoon.
- Improved interaction with NPCs.
- The hunting areas in the Amazon Camp and the Orc Land will be enlarged.
- A whole new underwater area will be added, along with new dwarf caves in Tiquanda and Cormaya, and a new dungeon in Thais, supposedly with Bats in it.
- Kazordoon recieves a new transporting system, consisting of Ore Wagons that transport players between Depot, the shops, Temple, Steam Boat and Kazordoon's entrance.
- Banuta's underground will be modified to include architectural elements that will reduce the probability of getting attacked by 8 creatures at the same time.
The items of the Unique Item Contest will be introduced, but will only be possible to get when winning one or another competition.
NPC Chat System
NPC Chat System:
Areas and Places:
New Quests and Areas: