- (Improved NPC Chat System
- Revamped Areas and New Hunting Grounds
- New Quests
- Great New Features and Numerous New Items
- New Creatures
- New look for Rookgaard, Darashia, Femor Hills, Venore Amazon Camp, Kazordoon, Plains of Havoc, Ghostlands, Green Claw Swamp, south of Thais and other places.
- Improved interaction with NPCs.
- The hunting areas in the Venore Amazon Camp, Cyclops Camp and the Orc Land were enlarged.
- A whole new underwater area will be added, along with new dwarf caves in Tiquanda and Cormaya.
- New or bigger dungeons in south of Thais, Cave with bats in it, cave with wolves, cave with wasps, cave with Tarantulas.
- Kazordoon receives a new transporting system, consisting of Ore Wagons that transport players between depot, the shops, temple, steam boat and Kazordoon's entrance. You need to buy a ticket for 250 gp in order to get the permission to use the wagons. Each ticket will last one week.
- Banuta's underground was modified to include architectural elements that will reduce the probability of getting attacked by 8 creatures at the same time.
- 7 new Demon Bosses (The Ruthless Seven Minions) were added.
- Instead of only items you also gain experience points for some quests from now on.
- New Islands around Rookgaard with more newcomer-friendly guidance.
- New Behemoth cave under Forbidden Lands.
- New Bog Raider cave in the deepest levels of rotworm cave in Stonehome.
- Dangerous spawns of Grim Reapers in deeper Ankrahmun Tombs. (Removed with minor update 8.21).
- Spawns of Wisp in any forest and swamp.
- Goblins, Fire Elementals and Water Elementals got a new look.
- Strawberry got a new look and Cheese is stackable now.
- In Rookgaard, Darashia and Ankrahmun trees were moved or removed also better looking spider cave with more webs in Rookgaard and some places were changed to avoid blocking and PKing.
- Parcel cost 10 gold for those with postman quest, but have to buy separated label, making total price 11 gold, used to be 10 gold.
- Bigger caves in Port Hope, Swamp Troll cave and Smuggler Cave.
- Energy Elemental and Massive Energy Elemental spawns have been added round Kha'zeel.
NPC Chat System
Before this update, NPCs could only talk to a single player at once. Other players had to wait in the queue until the current player ended the conversation. Additionally, in order to buy and sell items from an NPC, players had to mention the name of the items and the amounts.
This update introduced the NPCs Channel, allowing NPCs to handle many conversations at once, since every conversation was sent privately in a chat for NPCs. In addition to this, a new trade window was added, allowing players to view a list of the current offers and interact with it via a graphic interface.
The NPC Channel also had highlighted words used as hints of keywords the NPC responds to.
Although no big new area is implemented in update 8.2 there are some small other area's implemented.
|Antidote Potion||2.65|| |
|Baking Tray (Cookie)||12.00|| |
|Bricklayers' Kit||18.00|| |
|Chimney Kit||80.00|| |
|Chocolate Cake||5.00|| |
|Compromising Letter||0.10|| |
|Dark Lord's Cape||29.00|
|Dark Trinity Mace||99.00|| |
|Deed of Ownership||1.50|| |
|Document (Certificate)||2.00|| |
|Dwarf Disguise Kit||10.00|| |
|Earthborn Titan Armor||axe fighting +2||120.00|
|Elethriel's Elemental Bow||44.00|| |
|Ethno Coat||magic level +1||25.50|| |
|Fiery Rainbow Shield||shielding +3||69.00|| |
|Fireborn Giant Armor||sword fighting +2||120.00|
|Fishnapped Goldfish||32.00|| |
|Flawless Ice Crystal||2.50|
|Focus Cape||magic level +1||21.00|
|Girl's Dress||13.00|| |
|Golden Falcon||20.00|| |
|Golden Newspaper||24.00|| |
|Hallowed Axe||40.00|| |
|Heavily Bound Book||78.00|| |
|Icy Rainbow Shield||69.00|| |
|Jagged Sword||29.00|| |
|Jerom's Family Necklace||6.30|| |
|Key of Numerous Locks||1.50|| |
|Letter to Chantalle||0.10|| |
|Lock Pick||0.85|| |
|Lump of Chocolate Dough||1.00|| |
|Mage Hat||9.00|| |
|Magician's Robe||25.00|| |
|Master Archer's Armor||distance fighting +3||69.00|| |
|Norseman Doll||10.00|| |
|Note from the Thieves Guild||1.50|| |
|Oceanborn Leviathan Armor||shielding +1||100.00|
|Oracle Figurine||8.00|| |
|Paladin Armor||distance fighting +2||65.00|
|Precious Necklace||5.00|| |
|Rainbow Shield||69.00|| |
|Ranger Legs||35.00|| |
|Robe of the Ice Queen||29.50|
|Robe of the Underworld||31.00|
|Small Health Potion||2.65|| |
|Solar Axe||110.00|| |
|Something Crawling (Item)||1.00|| |
|Sparking Rainbow Shield||speed +10||69.00|| |
|Spellbook of Dark Mysteries||magic level +3||28.50|
|Spellbook of Enlightenment||magic level +1||19.50|
|Spellbook of Lost Souls||magic level +2||25.60|
|Spellbook of Mind Control||magic level +2||24.50|| |
|Spellbook of Warding||magic level +1||21.00|
|Spellscroll of Prophecies||magic level +3||26.50|
|Spirit Cloak||magic level +1||26.50|
|Steel Axe||41.00|| |
|Stolen Golden Goblet||15.00|| |
|Terran Rainbow Shield||faster regeneration||69.00|| |
|The Epiphany||45.00|| |
|The Famous Mina Losa Painting||10.00|| |
|The Mexcalibur||12.00|| |
|The Ring of the Count||0.75|
|The Witches' Grimoire||13.00|| |
|Theatre Script||13.00|| |
|Theodore Loveless' Key||1.00|| |
|TibiaHispano Emblem||5.00|| |
|Tibiacity Encyclopedia||13.37|| |
|Underworld Rod||29.00|| |
|Valuable Vase||10.00|| |
|Vampire Doll||9.40|| |
|Vampire Lord Token||0.05|
|Wand of Starstorm||25.50|
|Wand of Voodoo||28.50|
|Warsinger Bow||45.00|| |
|Windborn Colossus Armor||club fighting +2||120.00|| |
|Witchhunter's Coat||25.00|| |
|Yol's Bow||35.00|| |
|Yummy Gummy Worm||0.20|
|Name||Male Outfit||Male Addons||Female Outfit||Female Addons||Type||Premium|
|Demon Hunter Outfits||Quest Outfits||yes|
|Birch||✗||A tree newly introduced in the summer update 2008.|
|Branch (Object)||✗||This appears on top of a cart.|
|Dark Mage Statue||✗||It was introduced in the Summer Update 2008.|
|Dead Tree (Unusable)||✗||This appears for a few seconds after breaking off a branch from a Usable Dead Tree. It will turn back into one in a few seconds.|
|Dead Tree (Usable)||✗||It may provide firewood.|
|Druid Statue||✗||It depicts a Druid battling a huge serpent.|
|Dwarven Statue (Mace)||✗||A statue of a strong dwarf wielding a Cranial Basher.|
|Emblem (Black)||✗||The emblem has no description, but it must be a proof of wealth.|
|Energy Fence||✗||They look like electrical bars.|
|Goldfish Bowl (Object)||✗|| Fish are easily maintained pets.|
Looks the same as a Goldfish Bowl and a Fishnapped Goldfish.
|Guardian Statue||✗||It depicts a female knight standing guard.|
|Orcish Banner||✗||Be careful near these banners, as Orcs could be just around the corner.|
|Orcish Totem Pole||✗|
|Santiago's Piano||✗|| It is an immobile version of the Piano, with a unique name.|
Looks the same as a Piano and Mr Jones's Piano.
|Siege Tower||✗||This weapon is mainly used to attack buildings and can cause massive destruction in the right hands.|
|Sorcerer Statue||✗||It's only decoration.|
|Spell Rune||✗|| Heals up to 250 hp from the target which can be you or someone near you. There isn't level nor magic level requirement to use this rune.|
Despite being in the druid's hut, all vocations may use this rune.
|Stone Pillar (Kazordoon Normal)||✗|
|Stone Pillar (Kazordoon Ornamented)||✗|
|Sturdy Chest||✗|| When you try to open it with the correct item and fail, you will see: "CRONK!" and it will produce a yellow spark effect. If you succeed, you will see: "CLICK!" and it will produce a gray spark effect.|
|The Demon Oak||✗||This kind of living tree is locked up in a strange place.|
|Wagon (Empty)||✗||It's the Wagon version which contains no cargo, quite similar to the normal wagon, but not exactly the same.|
|Wagon (Normal)||✗||It's the Wagon version with nothing in it.|
|Wagon (Rocks)||✗||It's the Wagon version with stones in it, but with doubled cargo of this wagon.|
|Wagon (Stones)||✗||Although it's merely decoration, it would have been used to transport cargo.|
|Wagon (Wood)||✗||It's the Wagon version with wood in it.|
|Water Vortex||✓|| If you just walk on it you are teleported to another place.|
Looks the same as a Maelstrom and a Water Channel.
New Hunting Places
|Name||City||Knight Attack||Knight Shielding||Pally Level||Pally Distance||Pally Shielding||Mage Level||Location||Rating Exp||Rating Loot|
|Cormaya Dwarf Cave||Edron||35||65||65||30||60||30||Cormaya, here.|
|Darashia Wyrm Hills||Darashia||70||80||80||60||80||60||90||North of Darashia, here.|
|Demon Forge||Edron||100||85||85||100||85||75||105||Through a teleporter in the Edron Hero Cave, here.|
|Drefia Grim Reaper Dungeons||Darashia||170||95||90||150||95||75||150||Deep below Drefia, here.|
|Drefia Wyrm Lair||Darashia||90||80||80||80||85||80||Drefia; west of Darashia, here.|
|Edron Bog Raider Cave||Edron||50||70||65||42||75||50||42||East of Stonehome, here.|
|Edron Earth Elemental Cave||Edron||50||75||75||45||75||50||25||North of Edron, here.|
|Energy Elemental Lair||Darashia||75||80||80||70||75||65||70||On top of the mountains near the Darashia / Ankrahmun passage, severals floors up from here|
|Energy Sphere||Edron||80||85||85||Between dimensions|
|Sea Serpent Area||Svargrond||100||85||85||70||85||65||110||West of Hrodmir, here and here.|
|Thais Bat Dungeon||Thais||8||15||15||8||15||8||South of Thais, here.|
|Thais Wolf Dungeon||Thais||10||35||30||12||12||South of Thais, here.|
|The Witches' Cliff||Kazordoon||40||60||40||35||60||30||High in the mountains of Kazordoon, here.|
|Tiquanda/Dwarf Cave||Port Hope||45||60||60||35||60||50||30||East Tiquanda, near the Kha'zeel mountains, here.|
|Fishing Master Certificate (Book)||A certificate awarded to Santiago. Can be found in his cellar. It is a daily respawn.|
|Theatre Script (Book)||?|
|Tile Highlight Effect||Instructions at the client Tutorial.|
|Tutorial Arrow Effect||Instructions at the client Tutorial.|