- (Improved NPC Chat System
- Revamped Areas and New Hunting Grounds
- New Quests
- Great New Features and Numerous New Items
- New Creatures
- New look for Rookgaard, Darashia, Femor Hills, Venore Amazon Camp, Kazordoon, Plains of Havoc, Ghostlands, Green Claw Swamp, south of Thais and other places.
- Improved interaction with NPCs.
- The hunting areas in the Venore Amazon Camp, Cyclops Camp and the Orc Land were enlarged.
- A whole new underwater area will be added, along with new dwarf caves in Tiquanda and Cormaya.
- New or bigger dungeons in south of Thais, Cave with bats in it, cave with wolves, cave with wasps, cave with Tarantulas.
- Kazordoon receives a new transporting system, consisting of Ore Wagons that transport players between depot, the shops, temple, steam boat and Kazordoon's entrance. You need to buy a ticket for 250 gp in order to get the permission to use the wagons. Each ticket will last one week.
- Banuta's underground was modified to include architectural elements that will reduce the probability of getting attacked by 8 creatures at the same time.
- 7 new Demon Bosses (The Ruthless Seven Minions) were added.
- Instead of only items you also gain experience points for some quests from now on.
- New Islands around Rookgaard with more newcomer-friendly guidance.
- New Behemoth cave under Forbidden Lands.
- New Bog Raider cave in the deepest levels of rotworm cave in Stonehome.
- Dangerous spawns of Grim Reapers in deeper Ankrahmun Tombs. (Removed with minor update 8.21).
- Spawns of Wisp in any forest and swamp.
- Goblins, Fire Elementals and Water Elementals got a new look.
- Strawberry got a new look and Cheese is stackable now.
- In Rookgaard, Darashia and Ankrahmun trees were moved or removed also better looking spider cave with more webs in Rookgaard and some places were changed to avoid blocking and PKing.
- Parcel cost 10 gold for those with postman quest, but have to buy separated label, making total price 11 gold, used to be 10 gold.
- Bigger caves in Port Hope, Swamp Troll cave and Smuggler Cave.
- Energy Elemental and Massive Energy Elemental spawns have been added round Kha'zeel.
NPC Chat System
Before this update, NPCs could only talk to a single player at once. Other players had to wait in the queue until the current player ended the conversation. Additionally, in order to buy and sell items from an NPC, players had to mention the name of the items and the amounts.
This update introduced the NPCs Channel, allowing NPCs to handle many conversations at once, since every conversation was sent privately in a chat for NPCs. In addition to this, a new trade window was added, allowing players to view a list of the current offers and interact with it via a graphic interface.
The NPC Channel also had highlighted words used as hints of keywords the NPC responds to.
Although no big new area is implemented in update 8.2 there are some small other area's implemented.
|Spellbook of Dark Mysteries||magic level +3||28.50|
|Spellbook of Enlightenment||magic level +1||19.50|
|Spellbook of Lost Souls||magic level +2||25.60|
|Spellbook of Mind Control||magic level +2||24.50|
|Spellbook of Warding||magic level +1||21.00|
|Dark Trinity Mace||99.00|
|Focus Cape||magic level +1||21.00|
|Dark Lord's Cape||29.00|
|Oceanborn Leviathan Armor||shielding +1||100.00|
|Earthborn Titan Armor||axe fighting +2||120.00|
|Windborn Colossus Armor||club fighting +2||120.00|
|Fireborn Giant Armor||sword fighting +2||120.00|
|Robe of the Underworld||31.00|
|Master Archer's Armor||distance fighting +3||69.00|
|Paladin Armor||distance fighting +2||65.00|
|Spirit Cloak||magic level +1||26.50|
|Ethno Coat||magic level +1||25.50|
|Wand of Starstorm||25.50|
|Wand of Voodoo||28.50|
|Elethriel's Elemental Bow||44.00|
|The Witches' Grimoire||13.00|
|The Ring of the Count||0.75|
|Small Health Potion||2.65|
|Jerom's Family Necklace||6.30|
|Key of Numerous Locks||1.50|
|Dwarf Disguise Kit||10.00|
|Deed of Ownership||1.50|
|Letter to Chantalle||0.10|
|Yummy Gummy Worm||0.20|
|Note from the Thieves Guild||1.50|
|The Famous Mina Losa Painting||10.00|
|Vampire Lord Token||0.05|
|Lump of Chocolate Dough||1.00|
|Baking Tray (Cookie)||12.00|
|Icy Rainbow Shield||69.00|
|Sparking Rainbow Shield||speed +10||69.00|
|Fiery Rainbow Shield||shielding +3||69.00|
|Terran Rainbow Shield||faster regeneration||69.00|
|Flawless Ice Crystal||2.50|
|Spellscroll of Prophecies||magic level +3||26.50|
|Robe of the Ice Queen||29.50|
|Heavily Bound Book||78.00|
|Stolen Golden Goblet||15.00|
|Theodore Loveless' Key||1.00|
|Something Crawling (Item)||1.00|
|Name||Male Outfit||Male Addons||Female Outfit||Female Addons||Type||Premium|
|Demon Hunter Outfits||Quest Outfits||yes|
|The Demon Oak||✗||This kind of living tree is locked up in a strange place.|
|Wagon (Stones)||✗||Although it's merely decoration, it would have been used to transport cargo.|
|Sorcerer Statue||✗||It's only decoration.|
|Spell Rune||✗||Heals up to 250 hp from the target which can be you or someone near you. There isn't level nor magic level requirement to use this rune.|
Despite being in the druid's hut, all vocations may use this rune.
|Water Vortex||✓||If you just walk on it you are teleported to another place.|
Looks the same as a Maelstrom and a Water Channel.
|Birch||✗||A tree newly introduced in the summer update 2008.|
|Dark Mage Statue||✗||It was introduced in the Summer Update 2008.|
|Guardian Statue||✗||It depicts a female knight standing guard.|
|Sturdy Chest||✗||When you try to open it with the correct item and fail, you will see: "CRONK!" and it will produce a yellow spark effect. If you succeed, you will see: "CLICK!" and it will produce a gray spark effect.|
|Orcish Banner||✗||Be careful near these banners, as Orcs could be just around the corner.|
|Goldfish Bowl (Object)||✗||Fish are easily maintained pets.|
Looks the same as a Goldfish Bowl and a Fishnapped Goldfish.
|Dwarven Statue (Mace)||✗||A statue of a strong dwarf wielding a Cranial Basher.|
|Siege Tower||✗||This weapon is mainly used to attack buildings and can cause massive destruction in the right hands.|
|Druid Statue||✗||It depicts a Druid battling a huge serpent.|
|Stone Pillar (Kazordoon Normal)||✗|
|Branch (Object)||✗||This appears on top of a cart.|
|Dead Tree (Usable)||✗||It may provide firewood.|
|Dead Tree (Unusable)||✗||This appears for a few seconds after breaking off a branch from a Usable Dead Tree. It will turn back into one in a few seconds.|
|Santiago's Piano||✗||It is an immobile version of the Piano, with a unique name.|
Looks the same as a Piano and Mr Jones's Piano.
|Emblem (Black)||✗||The emblem has no description, but it must be a proof of wealth.|
|Energy Fence||✗||They look like electrical bars.|
|Stone Pillar (Kazordoon Ornamented)||✗|
|Orcish Totem Pole||✗|
|Wagon (Empty)||✗||It's the Wagon version which contains no cargo, quite similar to the normal wagon, but not exactly the same.|
|Wagon (Normal)||✗||It's the Wagon version with nothing in it.|
|Wagon (Rocks)||✗||It's the Wagon version with stones in it, but with doubled cargo of this wagon.|
|Wagon (Wood)||✗||It's the Wagon version with wood in it.|
New Hunting Places
|Name||City||Knight Attack||Knight Shielding||Pally Level||Pally Distance||Pally Shielding||Mage Level||Location||Rating Exp||Rating Loot|
|Sea Serpent Area||Svargrond||100||85||85||70||85||65||110||West of Hrodmir, here and here.|
|Drefia Wyrm Lair||Darashia||90||80||80||80||85||80||Drefia; west of Darashia, here.|
|Edron Earth Elemental Cave||Edron||50||75||75||45||75||50||25||North of Edron, here.|
|Fire Sphere||Edron||80||Between Dimensions here|
|Energy Elemental Lair||Darashia||75||80||80||70||75||65||70||On top of the mountains near the Darashia / Ankrahmun passage, severals floors up from here|
|Thais Wolf Dungeon||Thais||10||35||30||12||12||South of Thais, here.|
|Thais Bat Dungeon||Thais||8||15||15||8||15||8||South of Thais, here.|
|Tiquanda/Dwarf Cave||Port Hope||45||60||60||35||60||50||30||East Tiquanda, near the Kha'zeel mountains, here.|
|Cormaya Dwarf Cave||Edron||35||65||65||30||60||30||Cormaya, here.|
|Edron Bog Raider Cave||Edron||50||70||65||42||75||50||42||East of Stonehome, here.|
|Ice Sphere||Edron||80||Between Dimension here|
|Darashia Wyrm Hills||Darashia||70||80||80||60||80||60||90||North of Darashia, here.|
|Earth Sphere||Edron||80||Between Dimensions here|
|Energy Sphere||Edron||80||85||85||Between dimensions here|
|The Witches' Cliff||Kazordoon||40||60||40||35||60||30||High in the mountains of Kazordoon, here.|
|Demon Forge||Edron||100||85||85||100||85||75||105||Through a teleporter in the Edron Hero Cave, here.|
|Drefia Grim Reaper Dungeons||Darashia||170||95||90||150||95||75||150||Deep below Drefia, here.|
|Fishing Master Certificate (Book)||A certificate awarded to Santiago. Can be found in his cellar. It is a daily respawn.|
|Theatre Script (Book)||?|
|Tutorial Arrow Effect||Instructions at the client Tutorial.|
|Tile Highlight Effect||Instructions at the client Tutorial.|