- 1 Update Teasers
- 2 Changes
- 3 Vocation Balancing Changes
- 4 New Houses
- 5 New Areas
- 6 Changes in Gameplay
- 7 Swimming
- 8 New Festivities
- 9 New Quests
- 10 New Items
- 11 New Outfits
- 12 New NPCs
- 13 New Creatures
- 14 New Objects
- 15 New Spells
- 16 New Houses
- 17 New Hunting Places
- 18 New Documents
- 19 New Effects
- 20 New Missiles
- 21 Update Images
- Nicer Than Ever! - (First Update Teaser)
- Discover New Secrets Everywhere! - (Second Update Teaser)
- Vocation Balancing Preview - (Third Update Teaser)
- New Outfits - (Fourth Update Teaser)
- New Creatures - (Fifth Update Teaser)
- Amazing New Features - (Sixth Update Teaser)
- Added new houses
- Many new quests were added such as the Secret Service Quest, The Travelling Trader Quest and more.
- Bed Modification Kits were introduced, allowing you to modify the way beds look.
- Added the Enchanting System.
- New areas were added.
- Vocation balancing changes were introduced
- Ice Damage was added.
- Earth Damage was added, Poison Damage is now Earth Damage.
- Druids no longer rely on Fire and Energy spells, they now use Earth and Ice.
- Spells were changed accordingly to this elemental changes.
- Holy Damage was added. Paladin are the masters of this new damage type.
- Death Damage was added.
- Three new Special Conditions were added: Dazzled, Freezing and Cursed.
- Creatures can now be resistant or weak to certain elements.
Vocation Balancing Changes
- Poison Storm was replaced by Wrath of Nature.
- Force Strike was replaced by Death Strike.
- Sudden Death now inflicts death damage.
- The Envenom rune has been changed to the Stalagmite rune.
- Fireball rune is now a missile spell, like Heavy Magic Missile.
- Ultimate Explosion was replaced by Hell's Core, dealing fire damage instead of physical.
- The words for some spells were changed:
- Strike spells will work like before when not targeting anything, but when targeting they will focus on the target, just like Whirlwind Throw.
Wands and Rods Changes
- Wand of Plague replaced by Wand of Decay.
- Quagmire Rod replaced by Terra Rod.
- Tempest Rod replaced by Hailstorm Rod.
- Volcanic Rod replaced by Necrotic Rod.
- Moonlight Rod now deals ice damage instead of energy.
- Rosebud, farm located north of Carlin. 3 different houses. Belongs to Carlin.
- Meriana Beach, seaside house including private beach, located on Meriana. Belongs to Liberty Bay.
- Demon Tower, dark tower located in the middle of the Jakundaf Desert. Belongs to Thais.
- Nautic Observer, raft with underwater observatory, located west of Femor Hills. Belongs to Carlin.
This update made it possible to buy modification kits for green, red, yellow or the common blue beds. These modification kits work only for beds, so they will be of no use if your house or apartment is furnished with cots, straw mats or hammocks. The new furniture item Trophy Stand was also added with this update.
- Tiquanda jungle (a new hunting ground north of Port Hope and five small Tarantula dungeons)
- Thais troll dungeon and rotworm dungeon (broadened tunnels, new decoration elements)
- Orc Dungeon north of Thais (broadened tunnels, more creature diversity)
- Mt. Sternum Cyclops (broadened tunnels, new decoration elements)
- North-west of Mount Sternum (new dungeons, new passageways, new decoration)
- A five story Magician Tower just north of Mount Sternum.
- Passage to Mintwallin starting at ancient temple (broadenend tunnels, new decoration in many places)
- Darashia/Ankrahmun surface (small nomad camps with tents added to surface, hidden nomad cave)
- Darashia Rotworm dungeons (structure slightly changed with more entrances and connections, more carrions)
Changes in Gameplay
This update introduced the ability to share experience in a party. The leader of the party now has the option to turn this feature on and off and all party members who contribute to the killing of a monster or healing of party members will get equal experience. Shared experience can only be activated in a party and only by the leader.
There are certain conditions that need to be fulfilled for shared experience to work.
- level of the lowest character in the party must be at least 2/3 the level of the highest character in the party (that means for example, level 40 and level 60 can still share, level 200 and 300 can also share)
- the distance of all party members to the leader must be smaller or equal to 30 fields (yelling distance), also works one floor up and one floor down
- all party members must have contributed to the party within the last 2 minutes (healing a party member or attacking an aggressive monster)
Shared experience has 3 states:
- off: experience is distributed as usual according to damage dealt
- on and active: if all conditions are fulfilled, experience will be distributed evenly between all party members (rounded up). If a member does not have enough stamina, his share of the experience will be reduced accordingly, the shares of other party members stay unaffected, Soul Points can only be gained if the individual share of experience gained from one monster is larger than or equal to the level of the character. If a member has summons, those summons will receive their part of the experience before shared experience is calculated.
- on but inactive: if one or more conditions are not fulfilled, shared XP will automatically be deactivated until all conditions are fulfilled again. Experience is distributed as usual according to damage dealt.
Every party member can see the state of shared XP on his party icon; it is also displayed who causes shared XP to be inactive. Shared experience only works for experience gained from monsters; on PvP-enforced worlds, experience that is gained from player killing will be distributed as usual according to damage dealt, no matter whether shared XP is active or not.
Players are now able to jump in the beach waters. The swimable areas are closed for the safety of the tibians so they can have fun by just wading or playing Waterpolo with other tibians.
New Axe Weapons
New Club Weapons
New Sword Weapons
|Name||Lvl||Phys. Atk||Elem. Atk||Weight||NPC
|Earth Arrow||20||14||14 earth||0.70||5|
|Flaming Arrow||20||14||14 fire||0.70||5|
|Flash Arrow||20||14||14 energy||0.70||5|
|Shiver Arrow||20||14||14 ice||0.70||5|
|Name||Arm||Weight||Attributes||Resist.||Imb. Slots||Lvl||Vocation||Dropped By|
|Glacier Shoes||2||7.50||ice +5%, energy -5%||1||35||sorcerers and druids|
|Lightning Boots||2||7.50||energy +5%, earth -5%||1||35||sorcerers and druids|
|Magma Boots||2||7.50||fire +5%, ice -5%||1||35||sorcerers and druids|
|Terra Boots||2||7.50||earth +5%, fire -5%||1||35||sorcerers and druids|
|Name||Type||Level||Magic Level||NPC Price (gp)||Weight (oz)|
|Avalanche Rune||Attack Runes||30||4||57||0.52|
|Icicle Rune||Attack Runes||28||4||30||0.42|
Other New Items
|Name||Male Outfit||Male Addons||Female Outfit||Female Addons||Type||Premium|
|Jester Outfits||Quest Outfits||✓|
|A Dwarven Ghost||Unknown Occupation||✗||Grothmok tunnels in the Dwarf Mines.|
|Caramellia||Unknown Occupation||✗||The highest floor of the Femor Hills Tower|
|Edron Guardsman||Guard||✗||Edron castle entrance|
|✗||Carlin, above the prison|
|Hoaxette||Artist||✓||Walking between Temple Street, Main Street and Farm Lane in Thais during the month of April.|
|Muhad||Tribe Leader||✗||Nomad Cave|
|✓||Northeast of Ab'Dendriel entrance.|
|Pig (NPC)||Artist||✗||The McRonald Farm in Thais, on Farm Lane.|
|Rashid||Merchant||✓||Travels around between Carlin and various Premium cities.|
|Rosemarie||Caretaker||✓||South-west of Port Hope.|
|Stan||Shopkeeper||✓||In Venore, in Hugo's shop, south-east from the depot.|
|Toothless Tim||Unknown Occupation||✗||Carlin sewers|
|✗||On the third floor of Foreign Affairs|
|185||325||100 (30 , 40 , 30 )|
|185||380||200 (55 , 145 )|
Dragon Lord Hatchling
|--||--||0 + 140+|
Frost Dragon Hatchling
|5||355||3 (43 with summons)|
Koshei the Deathless
|0||3000||531 (+870 with summon)|
|Beach Chair||✓||Has practically no worth. See also Parasol. Exists in two different colours.|
|Bug Trail||✓||A bunch of bugs up to no good. They look the same as Ant Trails.|
|Buoy Line||✗||They separate Swimming areas from the big oceans or mark goals for Water Polo.|
|Buoy||✗||They usually separate Swimming areas from the big oceans or mark goals for Water Polo.|
|Earth Archway||✓||Earth Archways will teleport premium players with level 30 or higher to one of the two Earth Shrines. This archway can be found along with the other three: Ice, Fire, and Energy.
|Energy Archway||✓||Energy Archways will teleport premium players with level 30 or higher to one of the two Energy Shrines. This archway can be found along with the other three: Ice, Earth, and Fire.
|Fire Archway||✓||Fire Archways will teleport premium players with level 30 or higher to one of the two Fire Shrines. This archway can be found along with the other three: Ice, Earth, and Energy.|
See also: Holy Shrines
|Ice Archway||✓||Ice Archways will teleport premium players with level 30 or higher to one of the two Ice Shrines. This archway can be found along with the other three: Earth, Fire, and Energy.
|Parasol||✗||They have no practical use. Often found among Beach Chairs near beaches which players can swim at.|
|Sand (Quest)||✓||You have the feeling something lies hidden here...|
|Sandstone Pillar (Quest)||✗||There is something odd about this pillar...|
|Scrying Ball||✗||These orbs can be used to foretell the future and make one extremely powerful in armed conflicts.|
Looks the same as a Crystal Ball, a Crystal Ball (Object), and a Mago Mechanic Core.
|Avalanche||adori mas frigo||✗||30||530||1,200||Support||Makes 4 Avalanche Runes (requiring 1 Blank Rune). Shoots an Ice attack that covers a large circular area centered around the target, this is the Druids' equivalent of the Great Fireball.|
|Death Strike||exori mort||✓||16||20||800||Attack||Shoots a death missile at the selected target up to 3 square meters away. If no target is selected, the damage is focused on the single square right in front of the caster.|
|Divine Caldera||exevo mas san||✓||50||160||3,000||Attack||Calls down a rain of holy fire to purify the area around the caster, dealing holy damage in a radius of 3 squares.|
|Divine Healing||exura san||✗||35||160||3,000||Healing||Restores a great amount of health to the target. This spell when used will also cure paralysis.|
|Divine Missile||exori san||✓||40||20||1,800||Attack||Shoots a bolt of divine energy at the selected target up to 4 square meters away. If no target is selected, the damage is focused on the single square right in front of the caster.|
|Eternal Winter||exevo gran mas frigo||✓||60||1050||8,000||Attack||Summons a raging blizzard, dealing extremely high ice damage on a total of 64 squares around the caster. The spell deals about 5-10% more damage than Wrath of Nature, but its area of effect is smaller.|
|Hell's Core||exevo gran mas flam||✓||60||1100||8,000||Attack||Causes a devastating explosion of flames, dealing extremely high fire damage on a total of 73 squares around the caster. The spell deals about 5-10% more damage than Rage of the Skies, but its area of effect is smaller.|
|Ice Strike||exori frigo||✓||15||20||800||Attack||Shoots an ice missile at the selected target up to 3 square meters away. If no target is selected, the damage is focused on the single square right in front of the caster.|
|Ice Wave||exevo frigo hur||✗||18||25||850||Attack||Shoots an area attack directly in front of the caster, dealing ice damage.|
|Icicle||adori frigo||✓||28||460||1,700||Support||Makes 5 Icicle Runes (requiring 1 Blank Rune). Shoots an Ice attack, this is the Druids' equivalent of the Fireball.|
|Rage of the Skies||exevo gran mas vis||✓||55||600||6,000||Attack||Invokes an immense lightning storm, dealing extremely high energy damage on a total of 85 squares around the caster. The spell deals about 5-10% less damage than Hell's Core, but its area of effect is larger.|
|Stalagmite||adori tera||✗||24||350||1,400||Support||Makes 10 Stalagmite Runes (requiring 1 Blank Rune). Sends out an earth missile (like HMM), it deals Earth Damage.|
|Stone Shower||adori mas tera||✓||28||430||1,100||Support||Makes 4 Stone Shower Runes (requiring 1 Blank Rune). Shoots an earth attack that covers a large circular area around the target, this is the Druids' equivalent of the Thunderstorm.|
|Terra Strike||exori tera||✓||13||20||800||Attack||Shoots an earth missile at the selected target up to 3 square meters away. If no target is selected, the damage is focused on the single square right in front of the caster.|
|Terra Wave||exevo tera hur||✗||38||170||2,500||Attack||Shoots a powerful area attack directly in front of the caster, dealing strong earth damage.|
|Thunderstorm||adori mas vis||✓||28||430||1,100||Support||Makes 4 Thunderstorm Runes (requiring 1 Blank Rune). Shoots an energy attack that covers a large area around the target, this is the Sorcerers' equivalent of the Stone Shower.|
|Wound Cleansing||exura ico||✗||8||40||0||Healing||Restores a small amount of health.|
|Wrath of Nature||exevo gran mas tera||✓||55||700||6,000||Attack||Calls forth a huge mass of poisonous vines to strangle enemies, dealing extremely high earth damage on a total of 101 squares around the caster. The spell deals about 5-10% less damage than Eternal Winter, but its area of effect is larger.|
|Name||Type||Size (sqm)||Rent (gp)||Beds||Floors||Rooms||Location|
|Demon Tower||House||72||100,000||2||7||7||Middle of Jakundaf Desert.|
|Meriana Beach||House||146||150,000||3||1||1||Northeast of Meriana.|
|Nautic Observer||House||156||200,000||4||3||3||West of Femor Hills, east of Carlin.|
|Rosebud A||House||25||50,000||1||2||2||North-northwest of Carlin.|
|Rosebud B||House||25||80,000||1||2||2||North-northwest of Carlin.|
|Rosebud C||House||31||100,000||2||2||2||North-northwest of Carlin.|
New Hunting Places
|Name||City||Knight Attack||Knight Shielding||Pally Level||Pally Distance||Pally Shielding||Mage Level||Location||Rating Exp||Rating Loot|
|Deeper Catacombs||Darashia||15||50||50||10||50||10||Southeast part of Darashia|
|Druid Room||Venore||70+||Within the Pits of inferno|
|Magician Tower||Kazordoon||20||60||--||20||60||16||North of Mount Sternum, here.|
|Mount Sternum/Dragon Cave||Thais||40||75||75||35||70||28||Mount Sternum|
|Mount Sternum/Undead Cave||Thais||15||30||30||15||40||35||13||North of Thais and south-west from Kazordoon, here.|
|Nomad Cave||Ankrahmun||12||30||30||12||30||13||Below the mountains between Darashia and Ankrahmun, here.|
|Tiquanda/Reptile and Crustacean Caves||Port Hope||16||45||30||16||45||30||15||Tiquanda, north of Port Hope, here.|
|Tiquanda/Tarantula Caves||Port Hope||35||60||60||20||50||30||Throughout Tiquanda, here and here.|
|Black Knight Forsakes Thais (Book)||The Black Knight turns on Thais and the TBI.|
|Famous Inhabitants of Darashia I (Book)||Page ripped from a book on famous Darashians|
|Famous Inhabitants of Darashia II (Book)||Page ripped from a book on famous Darashians|
|Famous Inhabitants of Darashia III (Book)||Page ripped from a book on famous Darashians|
|Fools from Beyond (Book)||Explanation of Undead Jester Raids|
|Impassable Grass (Book)||A man tries to rescue his beloved from an evil druid.|
|Resolute Emperor (Book)||?|
|The Fox Is Out (Book)||?|
|The Sacred Casket (Book)||Discusses the nomad tribe's casket.|
|The Seeds of Life (Book)||The story behind Dryad Raids|
|True Love Never Dies (Book)||A man professes his love to his beloved.|
|Cream Cake Effect||Being hit with a Throwing Cake by an Undead Jester and probably by other players.||Drunkenness.|
|Holy Cross Effect||Divine Caldera, using a Sandscourge Figurine, certain Creature Spells.||Holy Damage on target|
|Holy Effect||certain Creature Spells||Holy Damage on target|
|Stone Shower Effect||Certain Creature Spells||Earth Damage on target|
|Thunderstorm Effect||Rage of the Skies and certain Creature Spells).||Energy Damage on target|
|Earth Arrow Missile||Earth Arrow|
|Flaming Arrow Missile||Flaming Arrow|
|Flash Arrow Missile||Flash Arrow|
|Ice Missile||Avalanche Rune, Icicle Rune, Ice Strike, Strong Ice Strike, Ultimate Ice Strike and some Creature Spells|
|Shiver Arrow Missile||Shiver Arrow|
|Throwing Cake Missile||Undead Jester's attack and probably by throwing a Throwing Cake.|