- Fate Awaits You ... This Christmas!
- A New Home for Santa's Little Helpers
- Solve New Mysteries!
- Awesome New Game Features
- Creepy New Monsters
- Deck the Halls
- Ab'Dendriel was revamped, receiving a new tree wall set.
- Many Rookgaard caves were changed so players can't get stuck without a rope.
- Pits of Inferno was introduced.
- Dream Realm was introduced.
- The Dream Realm was added.
- Characters now receive an empty bag after their death if they backpack slot is empty.
- Poison damage when drinking slime has been reduced and it can no longer kill you.
- Adding "sounds" to eating.
- Revised NPCs on Rookgaard (beginner-friendly); it is not possible anymore to accidentally sell/buy an item
- All healers will heal the character even when busy
- Just like drinking, eating will also make a sound now.
- "Select Outfit" dialog displays the name of the outfit
- Writeable documents contain the date they had been written (both when "used" and "looked at")
- Scroll arrows for tabs of chat windows flash up and indicate when new text was written in chat windows currently being hidden
- "You are dead" dialog after character died (with option to re-login with same character)
- Rookgaard trade channel (only for no-vocation characters); senior tutors and above can open both trade channels
- Some raids now feature quests.
- Bank System introduced.
- The Quest Log.
There was also an overall polish of the Tibian map with new objects (e.g. grass stubs or dungeon decoration), so if you are tired of all this questing, you can just take a walk in old areas or dungeons and check out the things which have been changed.
There are also many new raids. Everyone can have fun with the new Christmas Event, but only the most experienced adventurers should dare to face the new bosses which are hiding deep below the surface of the Plains of havoc.
Creature SpritesSpirit of Fire and other monsters was also added on this update, however it is unknown whether it was assigned to any monster at that time.
|Name||Lvl||Phys. Atk||Element Atk||Def||Def. Mod||Hands||Resist||Imbuing Slots||Weight||Skill Boost||Dropped By|
|The Avenger||75||50||38||0||Two||2||64.00|| |
|Name||Def||Weight||Attributes||Resist||Imbuing Slots||Required Level||Required Vocation||Dropped By|
New Creature Products
Other New Items
|Name||Male Outfit||Male Addons||Female Outfit||Female Addons||Type||Premium|
|Brotherhood Outfits||Quest Outfits||yes|
|Nightmare Outfits||Quest Outfits||yes|
|A Dead Bureaucrat||Servant||✗||In the Pits of Inferno, in a long hall.|
|A Ghostly Guardian||Guard||✗||In the Dream Realm under the Plains of Havoc|
|A Ghostly Knight||Guard||✗||Leverroom in the Pits of Inferno under the Plains of Havoc.|
|A Ghostly Sage||Sage||✗||In the Pits of Inferno under the Plains of Havoc.|
|A Ghostly Woman (Dream Realm)||Unknown Occupation||✗||In the Dream Realm under the Plains of Havoc.|
|Demonguard||Guard||✗||Pits of Inferno, above A Ghostly Knight.|
|Paulie||Banker||✗||In Rookgaard under the library of Seymour|
|Ruprecht||Assistant||✓||Vega, he has his own hut next to Santa's house.|
|The Bone Master|| Necromancer|
|✓||Dream Realm, in the Brotherhood of Bones headquarters.|
|The Dream Master||Organisation Leader||✓||Dream Realm, in the Nightmare Knights headquarters.|
|Bed (Void)||✗||You yourself are sleeping here.|
|Firefly (Blue)||✗||These fireflies seem to have been sanctified by flying around in the temple of Ab'Dendriel. See also: Firefly (Small) and Firefly (Yellow)|
|Firefly (Small)||✗||These mystical animals are only visible during nighttime.|
|Firefly (Yellow)||✗||These mystical animals are only visible during nighttime.|
|Tree Wall||✗||This wall is carved out of a giant tree.|
New Hunting Places
|Name||City||Knight Attack||Knight Shielding||Pally Level||Pally Distance||Pally Shielding||Mage Level||Location||Rating Exp||Rating Loot|
|Edron Wyvern Hill||Edron||45||65||65||40||65||50||45||On a hill north of Edron, here.|
|Pits of Inferno||Venore||160||95||95||130||100||140||Below the Plains of Havoc.|
|Pits of Inferno Dragon Lair||Venore||100||70||65||100||75||65||80||Under the the Plains of Havoc on the way to the Pits of Inferno, here.|
|All is Lost! (Book)||Laira mourns the loss of her husband Arcian.|
|Beginnings of the Nightmare Knights (Book)||?|
|Book of the Lost Heroes (Book)||Six heroes receive honourable mentions.|
|Dark Prophecies (Book)||?|
|Death of Falnus (Book)||?|
|Dream Challenge Completed (Book)||?|
|Dream Challenge Too Easy (Book)||?|
|Facing Goshnar (Book)||?|
|Fermuba Hides (Book)||?|
|Hugo Trapped (Book)||?|
|Knightwatch Tower (Book)||?|
|Minotaur Puppetry (Book)||?|
|Mysterious Dreams (Book)||?|
|New Generation (Book)||?|
|New Recruits (Book)||?|
|One Hope (Book)||Camdrek hopes there is still hope for the ailing Nightmare Knights.|
|The Holy Tible (Book)||?|
|Tricking Hugo (Book)||?|
|We Failed (Book)||The last words of the last highlord of the Nightmare Knights|
|Infernal Bolt Missile||Infernal Bolt|