Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- The Ghostlands and Ulderek's Rock were revamped.
- The Isle of the Kings was implemented.
- New outfits for premium account players, as well as improved graphics.
- A quest system was introduced.
- Monsters are smarter now, with more varied combat tactics.
- Automatic marking of aggresive players and player killers, known today as the Skull System.
- Tutors were implemented, players who like to help other players may become them.
- Automatic disconnection of idle players.
- The Amulet of Life was replaced by the Amulet of Loss and the original 5 Blessings were added to the game.
- Diagonal movement of characters and monsters was introduced.
- Cities now have their own backpack and bag colors.
- The Skull System was introduced.
Backpack and Bag Colors
This update introduced several colored backpacks and bags. These would only be sold in their respective cities.
|Name||Min Level||Rec Level||Prem||Location||Reward||Implemented|
|Behemoth Quest||80||80||✓||Edron (Cyclopolis)||Demon Shield, Golden Armor, Guardian Halberd, Platinum Amulet, Life Ring, Crystal Ring, 3 Small Diamonds, 4 Small Sapphires||7.2|
|Parchment Room Quest||0||120||✓||Edron Hero Cave||Brown Bag containing Key 6010, Bone, Stealth Ring, 2 Talons, Skull.||7.2|
|The Queen of the Banshees Quest||60||70+||✗||Isle of the Kings underground and Ghostland||Boots of Haste, Giant Sword, Tower Shield, Stealth Ring, Stone Skin Amulet and 100 Platinum Coins (10K)||7.2|
Other New Items
|Amulet of Loss||4.20|
|Name||Male Outfit||Male Addons||Female Outfit||Female Addons||Type||Premium|
|Nobleman Outfits||Premium Outfits||✓|
|Summoner Outfits||Premium Outfits||✓|
|Warrior Outfits||Premium Outfits||✓|
|Captain Jack||Ship Captain||✗||On his boat, docked at the Isle of the Kings|
|✗||In a building on the Isle of the Kings|
|✗||The port north and west of Carlin|
|✓||Suntower near Ab'Dendriel|
|✓||Fields of Glory, north of Carlin, one level up|
|✓||South of Isimov|
|✓||White Flower Temple, south of Thais.|
|✓||North of Kazordoon temple, past the many Fire Fields.|
|The Queen Of The Banshees||Monarch
|✗||In a cave deep under the Isle of the Kings|
|900||1000||653 (100 , 3 , 350 , 200 )|
|Gate of Expertise||✗||Can only be opened if you meet the required level. The level required for passing gates of expertise in Tibia differ from level 8 to 999. Generally, the more difficult the area or valuable the treasures behind the Gate of Expertise are the higher the level that is required. If you do not meet the requirements to pass through the gate, you will see the green message "Only the worthy may pass." If you look at the door, it will tell you what the requirements are.|
New Hunting Places
|Name||City||Knight Attack||Knight Shielding||Pally Level||Pally Distance||Pally Shielding||Mage Level||Location||Rating Exp||Rating Loot|
|Isle of the Kings||Carlin||20||45||45||20||45||20||Island west of Carlin, here.|
|Buried Forever (Book)||A mysterious warning.|
|Intruders (Book)||Costello has had enough of intruders disturbing the peace in his monastery.|
|Kazordoon, the Hidden City (Book)||?|
|The Dreamfortresses Fragmented (Book)||Worn book that is barely readable.|
|The Minotaurs I (Book)||?|
|The Tibian Wonders of the World I (Book)||First list of the known and acknowledged wonders of the Tibian world.|
|They Are Coming (Book)||?|
|You Cannot Even Imagine (Book)||An Ancient reminisces|
|Key 3350||Isle of the Kings||Key for the Isle of the Kings.|
|Red Notes Effect||Playing a War Drum and a Wooden Whistle (when it breaks); Opening a Red Christmas Bundle.|