The Quarry - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- On the Winter Update and an Upcoming Anniversary
- Exaltation Forge
- Target Highlight, Analyser Extension, and more
- A number of quality-of-life improvements that ease and assist gameplay.
- A new bit of map in service of one of the new feature: the Exaltation Forge, located at the north part of the Adventurers' Guild.
- Two new variants of common creatures:
- Influenced creatures have a low chance to spawn in place of a regular monster and are stronger versions of the standard version of that creature. They can carry one to five stacks which gives them increased damage and maximum health. Each stack may result in one to three dust when killing an influenced monster. The loot chance of dust is independent of any kind of loot bonuses. How many stacks a creature has is indicated below their name in the game window.
- Fiendish creatures are even stronger creatures which carry both dust and slivers. Fiendish monsters are considerably rarer than influenced monsters. The direction of the nearest fiendish creature can be obtained by casting the new spell Find Fiend. A fiendish monster always has 15 stacks. The amount of slivers they provide benefit from loot bonuses. Without any bonuses, fiendish monsters drop three to seven slivers. Fiendish monsters spawn as regular monsters and become fiendish afterwards.
- Only the following can be influenced or fiendish monsters:
- Monsters that have the "common" occurrence.
- Monsters that are not part of a raid.
- Monsters that are not located on Dawnport, Rookgaard, Isle of Destiny, in boss lairs as well as in arenas.
- Monsters that carry no loot such as those from the "Harmless" difficulty cannot be fiendish, but they can be influenced.
- Three new resources:
- In order to get dust, players (or someone in their Party) have to kill influenced or fiendish monsters. They also have to be Premium players. Since dust is not an item, it is not tradeable. The amount of dust a character can carry is limited to 100 at first, however this can be increased to a maximum of 225 by spending dust.
- Slivers are only obtained by defeating fiendish monsters or by converting dust at the Exaltation Forge. At the same place, slivers can be converted into exalted cores. Unlike dust, slivers are items and can be traded with other players.
- Exalted Cores are items obtained by converting slivers at the Exaltation Forge. They have to be used to obtain the new permanent bonuses.
- Three new permanent bonuses:
- Onslaught: 60% bonus damage (additive to Critical Hits).
- Ruse: provides a chance of completely avoiding damage from an attack.
- Momentum: grants a chance every two seconds to reduce all existing spell cooldowns by two seconds if Logout Block (aka battle sign) is present. This affects individual spell cooldown and the secondary group cooldown, but not the primary group cooldown.
- A new spell:
- Find Fiend indicates the direction of the nearest fiendish creature. If the nearest fiendish monster is derived from a creature for which a player has completed the bestiary entry, the spell Find Fiend will reveal the creature's difficulty.
- A new feature will be added to be supported in the XP Analyser and Hunt Analyser to remove any guesswork and manual calculation when figuring out how impactful bonuses are in your experience per hour.
- A new red overlay option will be added to improve visual clarity when targeting a creature or player. It will be possible to alternate between using only the new red overlay, only the already existing red frame around the target, or both.
- New Outfit: Royal Costume Outfits
- The outfit are available from Percybald in Carlin and Alyxo in Issavi.
- The base outfit costs a sum of 15,000 Silver Tokens and 12,500 Gold Tokens, and 7,500 silver tokens and 6,250 gold tokens for each addon.
- Purchashing the outfit will secure you a spot on the memorial, just like when purchasing the Golden Outfit. Acquiring the full outfit will unlock you the Admirer of the Crown title as well.
- In order to allow carrying the huge sums, silver and gold tokens weight were reduced from 0.20 oz to 0.01 oz.
- A new option to randomise mounts in the "Customise Character" window. By ticking this checkbox, one of your mounts will be randomly selected once you mount. In general, if a character was mounted before a transformation, they will now be remounted automatically after the transformation, if mounting is possible.
- Additionally, the price limit for a Market offer was raised from 999,999,999 to 999,999,999,999.
This update did not host any external Test Servers, meaning the entire content will only be tested internally.
|Name||Min Level||Rec Level||Prem||Location||Reward|
|Royal Costume Outfits Quest||0||8||✗||Percybald (Carlin) or Alyxo (Issavi).||Royal Costume Outfits and addons. Additionally, your character name will be listed on Memorials.|
|Name||Male Outfit||Male Addons||Female Outfit||Female Addons||Type||Premium|
|Royal Costume Outfits||Quest Outfits||✗|
|Dust||✓||✓||Dust is a special resource obtained by killing influenced and fiendish creatures. It is not an actual item you pick and drag into your backpack. You can see it similarly to points you obtain and are bound to your character.|
|Exaltation Forge||✗||✗||The Forge is used on the Equipment Upgrade system.|
|Find Fiend||exiva moe res||✗||25||20||1,000||Support||Tells you which direction the nearest fiendish creature is, relative to you, and a rough idea of the distance.|
|Momentum Effect||Momentum||Grants a chance every two seconds to reduce all existing spell cooldowns by two seconds if Logout Block is present.|
|Onslaught Effect||Onslaught||Causes 60% bonus damage (additive to Critical Hits).|
|Ruse Effect||Ruse||Provides a chance of completely avoiding damage from an attack.|