- Several new spells: Expose Weakness, Sap Strength, Great Fire Wave, Cancel Magic Shield, Restoration, Nature's Embrace, Fair Wound Cleansing, Chivalrous Challenge and Divine Dazzle;
- Changes on existing spells: Magic Shield, Blood Rage, Protector and Sharpshooter;
- Removal of the Conjure Diamond Arrow and Conjure Spectral Bolt spells;
- It's no longer necessary to switch ultimate and skill buff spells with Zoltan, as characters will be able to learn both spells at the same time.
- Diamond Arrows and Spectral Bolts are now sold by NPCs and don't have an expiration time anymore.
- Knights can drink Strong Mana Potions and Paladins can drink Great Mana Potions;
- Bows and Crossbows can now be imbued with elemental damage Imbuements;
- The imbuements do not apply when using Diamond Arrows.
- Paladins now have a Quiver that is equipped in the shield hand. Ammunition is only fired from the Quiver.
- Due to this change, other vocations can no longer attack with distance weapons that require ammunition.
- Base damage of all offensive Knight spells is increased;
- Minor adjustments:
- The critical extra damage from the Wand of Darkness was reduced from 50% to 35% while its damage range was reduced from 80-100 to 75-95.
- The druid spells Terra Wave and Heal Friend had their mana cost reduced from 210 and 140 to 170 and 120, respectively.
The spread of single target, non-critical physical attacks is reduced, but the average damage is unchanged.This change was not released with the update.
Changes on existing spells
The spell Magic Shield (utamo vita) now only absorbs a limited amount of damage before breaking.
- The amount is based on the caster's level and magic level (including equipment and all other temporary boosts). The amount of mana the shield will have is defined by the following formula:
This formula was changed on the following week with Update 12.60.10468.
- The cooldown has been increased from 2 seconds to 14 seconds.
- The duration has been reduced from 200 seconds to 60 seconds.
The shield also breaks when you mana pool is depleted. Casting utamo vita while the shield is still active refreshes the amount of damage that can be absorbed. A way to track the active shield amount was added to the UI to help the affected vocations adjust to their new defensive capabilities.
Furthermore, Energy Rings can no longer be used by sorcerers or druids. A new consumable item (Mana Shield Potion) that gives these vocations an option to gain this new Magic Shield without casting it has been added, as well as a new spell (Cancel Magic Shield) that allows players to remove their Magic Shield.
Conjure Diamond Arrow and Conjure Spectral Bolt
These spells are removed and the corresponding ammunition will become available from NPCs. The arrows and bolts will no longer have an expiration time. The new Paladin spell Divine Dazzle replaces these spells as the vocation's Promotion spell.
Blood Rage now increases all damage the knight receives by 15%. This is in addition to already existing downsides of the spell. To alleviate the reduction in damage dealt by knights, the base damage of the attack spells are increased:
- Slightly increased the damage of Front Sweep, Berserk and Fierce Berserk (~10%)
- Increased the damage of Brutal Strike, Annihilation, Groundshaker and Whirlwind Throw (~28%)
Protector now reduces all damage the knight receives by 15% and no longers prevents the Knight from attacking, but reduces his/hers outgoing damage by 35% for 10 seconds.
SharpshooterReduced distance skill bonus of Sharpshooter (utito tempo san) from 50% to 40%.
|Magic Shield Potion||3.20|
|Festive Mammoth||Buying it via the Store.|
|Holiday Mammoth||Buying it via the Store.|
|Merry Mammoth||Buying it via the Store.|
|Cancel Magic Shield||exana vita||✓||14||50||450||Support||Removes an active Magic Shield from the player.|
|Chivalrous Challenge||exeta amp res||✓||250||80||250,000||Support||Chains up to 5 creatures prioritising ranged creatures. Creatures hit are turned into melee fighters for 12 seconds and change their target to the caster for 6 seconds.
|Divine Dazzle||exana amp res||✓||250||80||250,000||Support||Chains up to 3 creatures prioritising ranged creatures in a 6 sqm range. Creatures hit are turned into melee fighters for 8 seconds.|
|Expose Weakness||exori moe||✓||275||400||400,000||Support||Increases the sensitivity of all creatures in an area (4 sqm radius) to all elements in 5% for 16 seconds.|
|Fair Wound Cleansing||exura med ico||✓||300||90||500,000||Healing||Restores a medium amount of health.|
|Great Fire Wave||exevo gran flam hur||✓||38||120||25,000||Attack||Shoots an area attack directly in front of the caster, dealing fire damage.|
|Nature's Embrace||exura gran sio "name"||✓||300||400||500,000||Healing||Heals a specified player.|
|Restoration||exura max vita||✓||300||230||500,000||Healing||Restores a very large amount of health and cures paralysis.|
|Sap Strength||exori kor||✓||175||300||200,000||Support||Reduces the damage done by all creatures in an area (4 sqm radius) by 10% for 16 seconds.|
|Challenge Effect||Casting Chivalrous Challenge and Divine Dazzle||May force a creature to change targets, turns ranged creatures into melee creatures.|