The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- The session time in the party hunt analyser now updates more consistently.
- The Bestiary tracker has been adjusted which may result in improved performance.
- A bug which has prevented some players from progressing in the third mission of the The New Frontier Quest has been fixed.
- The graphics of non-player red and green beds have been fixed.
- The Drain the Brain mission can no longer be reset when talking to Para Norbert.
- Rift and void carpets placed inside a home in front of the door can no longer be taken by strangers.
- Players staying in one of the boss rooms of the Warzones 4-6 after a fight will now be transported to Gnomus instead of back into the warzone.
- The price for prey creatures rerolls has been reduced to 150 gp per level.
New store items were added to the game, which were announced three days later.
|Baby Polar Bear|| |
|Baby Seal|| |
|Ferumbras Snowman|| |
|Ice Cabinet|| |
|Ice Chandelier|| |
|Ice Chest|| |
|Ice Stool|| |
|Ice Table|| |
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.