The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Carpets can now be removed from anywhere by right-clicking on one and selecting "Browse Field". Rift Carpets and Void Carpets which exist "in the wild" due to previously being stuck can now be taken as well. Moreover, rift and void carpets can no longer be placed outside of a home.
- Carpets can now be put under everything on which you can put an item on top by placing your carpet on top of the object and using it, which will make it appear underneath the item. This means you can now also place them under ladders and in front of/under doors, without affecting opening or closing the door – however, the door has to be opened to place the carpet. You can also put carpets under garden flowers now, giving you artistic licence.
- The insatiable void that is the dustbin is no longer a danger to any carpets. You can safely place them atop the dustbin, use them, and they will appear underneath.
- Please note that there are a couple of items like barrels in certain residences on which you cannot put any items and thus, cannot place any carpets beneath.
- You can lay up to three carpets on top of each other.
Furthermore, a small change in regards to participation has also been introduced:
- From now on you have to do damage in a bossfight in order to receive participation, so e.g. healing your teammates is no longer enough. Please note that you have to actually do damage to the boss, with one point being already enough, however. If the boss's resistances fully negate the damage, your attack will not count towards participation. As long as damage to the boss is dealt by the player, healing done will still be considered for the total fight participation of the player.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.