The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- An issue causing some players to disconnect from the game when they open their Battle Stats in the Character Information has been resolved.
- Lumbering Carnivor now spawns with full health points.
- Winterblade and Summerblade are now tradeable via the Market.
- Dream Essence Egg as well as several rubbish items can now be traded via the Market and stowed into the Supply Stash.
- Changed key number for Buried Cathedral wooden key.
- From now on, elemental shrines on Feyrist teleport players back to Thais when they have used the winter and the summer court's portal in order to get there.
- Players can now walk over the Store decoration Festive Filled Shoes.
- Efreet, Marid, Blue Djinn and Green Djinn are no longer attacking other monsters.
- Gloombringer, Spawn of Despair, Eclipse Knight, Harbringer of Darkness and Essence of Darkness entries were removed from the Bestiary again.
- Added message to Faceless Bane boss battle in case the room is already occupied.
- A protection zone field was removed from the Path of Defiances dungeon.
- Several minor map and NPC fixes.
- The items, outfits and creatures related to the Winterlight Solstice event were added to the client.
Announced simply as another round of "Bugfixes and Content Changes", this update also had the introduction of the Winterlight Solstice event data to the client, which was previously announced as part of the Winter Update 2018 but was not actually implemented with its release.
|Name||Min Level||Rec Level||Prem||Location||Reward||Implemented|
|Tibia Anniversary||0||✗||Thais||15% Bonus Experience Rate, chance to obtain unique items.||12.02|
|Winterlight Solstice||100||✓||Percht Island||Percht Raider Outfits, opportunity to obtain the Sleigh mounts, increased (2x) Respawn rate, increased (2x) Mana and Hit Points regeneration.||12.02|
|No Horse Open Sleigh||3||✓||✗||This sleigh is not driven by magic but pushed by a percht. Hopefully you two get along well together...!|
|Raider in the Dark||✓||✗||But can you truly be one of them?|
New Creature Products
|Flames of the Percht Queen||2.50|
|Golden Cotton Reel||2.20|
|Percht Queen's Frozen Heart||17.00|
|The Crown of the Percht Queen (Fire)||19.00|
|The Crown of the Percht Queen (Ice)||19.00|
|Versicolour Fireworks Powder||1.00|
Other New Items
|Blue Fireworks Powder||1.00|
|Blue Fireworks Rocket||1.00|| |
|Branch (Quest)||4.00|| |
|Colourful Fireworks Rocket||1.00|| |
|Fireworks in Shape of '0'||1.00|| |
|Fireworks in Shape of '1'||1.00|| |
|Fireworks in Shape of '2'||1.00|| |
|Fireworks in Shape of '3'||1.00|| |
|Fireworks in Shape of '4'||1.00|| |
|Fireworks in Shape of '5'||1.00|| |
|Fireworks in Shape of '6'||1.00|| |
|Fireworks in Shape of '7'||1.00|| |
|Fireworks in Shape of '8'||1.00|| |
|Fireworks in Shape of '9'||1.00|| |
|Fly Agaric (Item)||7.00|
|Frozen Carrot||1.90|| |
|Grainy Fireworks Powder||1.00|
|Green Fireworks Powder||1.00|
|Green Fireworks Rocket||1.00|| |
|Orange Fireworks Powder||1.00|
|Orange Fireworks Rocket||1.00|| |
|Percht-Warding Torch||4.00|| |
|Purple Fireworks Powder||1.00|
|Purple Fireworks Rocket||1.00|| |
|Red Fireworks Powder||1.00|
|Red Fireworks Rocket||1.00|| |
|Soft Hammer||4.20|| |
|Surprise Bag (Yellow)||10.00|| |
|Turquoise Fireworks Powder||1.00|
|Turquoise Fireworks Rocket||1.00|| |
|Yellow Fireworks Powder||1.00|
|Yellow Fireworks Rocket||1.00|| |
|Name||Male Outfit||Male Addons||Female Outfit||Female Addons||Type||Premium|
|Percht Raider Outfits||Quest Outfits||yes|
|Bright Percht Sleigh||Deliver a Percht Skull to Frosty.|
|Caped Snowman||Buying it via the Store.|
|Cold Percht Sleigh||Deliver a Percht Skull to Frosty.|
|Dark Percht Sleigh||Deliver a Percht Skull to Frosty.|
|Festive Snowman||Buying it via the Store.|
|Muffled Snowman||Buying it via the Store.|
|Frosty||Snowman||✗||East on Percht Island.|
|Barrel Filled with Hammers||✗|
|Blazing Bonfire||✗||It's so hot it will turn you into flames if you get too close.|
|Burn Out Bonfire||✗||You should be able to light it up using a Percht Warding Torch.|
|Empty Barrel||✗||It used to have a Soft Hammer on it, but someone already took it.|
|Ignited Fireworks Rocket||✓||It explodes 10 seconds after being set up.|
|Large Snowball||✗||You can create a Large Snowball by using a Snowball on another one that is on the floor.|
|Rush Wood (Quest)||✗||You should be able to remove some Branches from it.|
|Smoldering Bonfire||✗||Add more Branches to it to increase its fire.|
|Vortex of Nature||✗|
|Warm Bonfire||✗||Use it to pick up a Percht Warding Torch.|
New Hunting Places
|Name||City||Knight Attack||Knight Shielding||Pally Level||Pally Distance||Pally Shielding||Mage Level||Location||Rating Exp||Rating Loot|
|Percht Island||Gray Beach||80||80||80||Northeast of Quirefang.|
|Perchts II (Book)||?|
|Perchts I (Book)||?|
|The Bear and the Percht Queen (Book)||?|
|To Challenge the Queen (Book)||?|
|Green Confetti Effect||Exploding Colourful Fireworks Rocket and Green Fireworks Rockets.|
|Orange Confetti Effect||Exploding Colourful Fireworks Rocket and Orange Fireworks Rockets.|
|Purple Confetti Effect||Exploding Colourful Fireworks Rocket and Purple Fireworks Rockets.|
|Turquoise Confetti Effect||Exploding Colourful Fireworks Rocket and Turquoise Fireworks Rockets.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.