The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- An issue causing some players to disconnect from the game when they open their Battle Stats in the Character Information has been resolved.
- Lumbering Carnivor now spawns with full health points.
- Winterblade and Summerblade are now tradeable via the Market.
- Dream Essence Egg as well as several rubbish items can now be traded via the Market and stowed into the Supply Stash.
- Changed key number for Buried Cathedral wooden key.
- From now on, elemental shrines on Feyrist teleport players back to Thais when they have used the winter and the summer court's portal in order to get there.
- Players can now walk over the Store decoration Festive Filled Shoes.
- Efreet, Marid, Blue Djinn and Green Djinn are no longer attacking other monsters.
- Gloombringer, Spawn of Despair, Eclipse Knight, Harbringer of Darkness and Essence of Darkness entries were removed from the Bestiary again.
- Added message to Faceless Bane boss battle in case the room is already occupied.
- A protection zone field was removed from the Path of Defiances dungeon.
- Several minor map and NPC fixes.
- The items, outfits and creatures related to the Winterlight Solstice event were added to the client.
Announced simply as another round of "Bugfixes and Content Changes", this update also had the introduction of the Winterlight Solstice event data to the client, which was previously announced as part of the Winter Update 2018 but was not actually implemented with its release.
|Name||Min Level||Rec Level||Prem||Location||Reward||Implemented|
|Winterlight Solstice||100||✓||Percht Island||Opportunity to obtain the Sleigh mounts, increased (2x) Respawn rate, increased (2x) Mana and Hit Points regeneration, Percht Raider Outfit and addons, achivement Raider in the Dark .
|Tibia Anniversary||0||✗||Thais||15% Bonus Experience Rate, chance to obtain unique items.||12.02|
|No Horse Open Sleigh||3||✓||✗||This sleigh is not driven by magic but pushed by a percht. Hopefully you two get along well together...!|
|Raider in the Dark||?||✓||✗||But can you truly be one of them?|
New Creature Products
|Golden Cotton Reel||2.20|
|Percht Queen's Frozen Heart||17.00|
|Flames of the Percht Queen||2.50|
|The Crown of the Percht Queen (Ice)||19.00|
|The Crown of the Percht Queen (Fire)||19.00|
|Versicolour Fireworks Powder||1.00|
Other New Items
|Fly Agaric (Item)||7.00|
|Grainy Fireworks Powder||1.00|
|Turquoise Fireworks Powder||1.00|
|Purple Fireworks Powder||1.00|
|Orange Fireworks Powder||1.00|
|Blue Fireworks Powder||1.00|
|Green Fireworks Powder||1.00|
|Red Fireworks Powder||1.00|
|Yellow Fireworks Powder||1.00|
|Fireworks in Shape of '0'||1.00|
|Fireworks in Shape of '1'||1.00|
|Fireworks in Shape of '2'||1.00|
|Fireworks in Shape of '3'||1.00|
|Fireworks in Shape of '4'||1.00|
|Fireworks in Shape of '5'||1.00|
|Fireworks in Shape of '6'||1.00|
|Fireworks in Shape of '7'||1.00|
|Fireworks in Shape of '8'||1.00|
|Fireworks in Shape of '9'||1.00|
|Blue Fireworks Rocket||1.00|
|Red Fireworks Rocket||1.00|
|Yellow Fireworks Rocket||1.00|
|Green Fireworks Rocket||1.00|
|Colourful Fireworks Rocket||1.00|
|Orange Fireworks Rocket||1.00|
|Purple Fireworks Rocket||1.00|
|Turquoise Fireworks Rocket||1.00|
|Surprise Bag (Yellow)||10.00|
|Name||Male Outfit||Male Addons||Female Outfit||Female Addons||Type||Premium|
|Percht Raider Outfits||Quest Outfits||yes|
|Dark Percht Sleigh||Deliver a Percht Skull to Frosty.|
|Cold Percht Sleigh||Deliver a Percht Skull to Frosty.|
|Bright Percht Sleigh||Deliver a Percht Skull to Frosty.|
|Festive Snowman||Buying it via the Store.|
|Caped Snowman||Buying it via the Store.|
|Muffled Snowman||Buying it via the Store.|
|Frosty||Snowman||✗||East on Percht Island.|
|Large Snowball||✗||You can create a Large Snowball by using a Snowball on another one that is on the floor.|
|Barrel Filled with Hammers||✗|
|Empty Barrel||✗||It used to have a Soft Hammer on it, but someone already took it.|
|Warm Bonfire||✗||Use it to pick up a Percht Warding Torch.|
|Burn Out Bonfire||✗||You should be able to light it up using a Percht Warding Torch.|
|Smoldering Bonfire||✗||Add more Branches to it to increase its fire.|
|Blazing Bonfire||✗||It's so hot it will turn you into flames if you get too close.|
|Vortex of Nature||✗|
|Rush Wood (Quest)||✗||You should be able to remove some Branches from it.|
|Ignited Fireworks Rocket||✓||It explodes 10 seconds after being set up.|
New Hunting Places
|Name||City||Knight Attack||Knight Shielding||Pally Level||Pally Distance||Pally Shielding||Mage Level||Location||Rating Exp||Rating Loot|
|Percht Island||Gray Beach||80||80||80||Northeast of Quirefang.|
|The Bear and the Percht Queen (Book)||?|
|Perchts I (Book)||?|
|Perchts II (Book)||?|
|To Challenge the Queen (Book)||?|
|Key 3200||Buried Cathedral||Opens door in the Buried Cathedral.|
|Green Confetti Effect||Exploding Colourful Fireworks Rocket and Green Fireworks Rockets.|
|Orange Confetti Effect||Exploding Colourful Fireworks Rocket and Orange Fireworks Rockets.|
|Purple Confetti Effect||Exploding Colourful Fireworks Rocket and Purple Fireworks Rockets.|
|Turquoise Confetti Effect||Exploding Colourful Fireworks Rocket and Turquoise Fireworks Rockets.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.