The Summer Update 2018 was released on July 03, 2018.
- Tales of Storms and Ancient Chivalry
- Sandy Puzzles and MoTA Expansion
- Deadly Breezes of Perfume and Fish
- Auto Screenshot, Status Bar and Bestiary Additions
- Supply Stash
- Zathroth's Library
- Cyclopedia Map
- Captain Charles in Port Hope offers cheaper boat trips to Thais, Edron, Liberty Bay or Yalahar. However, you might get caught in a storm and end up on a random, secluded island.
- The castle of the long-forgotten Order of the Falcon was found deeply carved into the mountain near Edron.
- A new ancient site under Darama Desert is protected by powerful and complicated mechanisms.
- A strange portal was discovered during the extension of the Museum of Tibian Arts. This portal work as a passage for sinister creatures into the museum.
- The Asura Palace is expanded, with new creatures, a new quest and a new miniboss.
- Somewhere in a Lost Temple at Tiquanda, the Deeplings-descendants Deathlings are gathering.
- Implementation of an automatic screenshot feature which takes and saves screenshots of special events like a death, a player kill or a character level up.
- A new status bar can be activated in the HUD submenu of the options menu. It can be placed left, right, above or beyond your game window and displays bigger health and mana bars.
- Many new creatures and a new creature difficulty category (harmless) have been added to the Bestiary. Each creature entry now shows the rarity of a creature. "Very Rare" creatures require only 5 kills to complete their entry. Based on their difficulty, completed entries of "Very Rare" creatures provide 5 (Harmless), 10 (Trivial), 30 (Easy), 50 (Medium) or 100 (Hard) Charm Points.
- A new premium feature called Supply Stash will be accessible via the lockers in the depots. All stackable items which are tradeable via the Market (except those bought via the Store and Tibia Coins) can be stowed into the Supply Stash. The Supply Stash offers filtering methods and a search bar to find items more quickly. Items that are taken out of the stash are sorted into the different loot containers of the player's inventory according to the individually set loot container rules. The Supply Stash is connected to Imbuing Shrines. Stocked Creature Products are therefore automatically taken from the stash if you only have an insufficient number of the required creature products in your inventory.
- Standing on a Glowing Tile allows you to open the preselected Market interface of an item when you click on "Show in Market" in the item's context menu.
- The mystical library of Zathroth is implemented. Its guards are more powerful than any monster found before. There are five boss battles which can be repeated every 20 hours. A new outfit and mount can be obtained here.
- The Cyclopedia Map offers a "discover" feature that places several Points of Interest in a subarea. In order to fully discover a subarea, you will have to find seven of them. Fully discover enough subareas of an area to unlock additional markers and information for that area like NPC markers, passage markers and notations for upcoming raids.
- New background artwork for Tibia.com, see it here.
- New login screen, see it here.
- Additional changes:
- Changes in the A Pirate's Death to Me event: The Spectral Scums are no longer to be found in the respective cities but outside the gates of the cities.
- The Bestiary now also lists loot that only drops during special events (e.g. Coloured Eggs). If the event is currently not active, the respective loot icon is grayed out.
- The name of the killed monster is now included in the cooperative loot (Reward Chest) message. In addition, long item lists in those messages should no longer be cut off since the maximum character restriction was raised.
|Name||Min Level||Rec Level||Prem||Location||Reward||Implemented|
|Battle Mage Outfits Quest||300+||✓||Several locations.|| Battle Mage Outfits and addons:|
and the corresponding Achievement.
|Measuring Tibia Quest||✓||All over Tibia.|| New information for the Cyclopedia Map, Discoverer Outfits and addons and 19 Achievements (total of 24 points).||11.80|
|The Secret Library Quest||250||300||✓||Cormaya, Asura Palace, Gray Beach, Falcon Bastion, The Extension Site and more.||Battle Mage Outfits and more.||11.80|
|All Hail the King||1||✗||✗||Old temples, a meadowy countryside and the splendour of Thais - you really know every corner of King Tibianus' realm now.|
|Ancient Splendor||1||✓||✗||You've braved the perils of Yalahar and learned of its gloomy shadows of long gone greatness.|
|Battle Mage||6||✓||✗||Wielding dangerous knowledge as well as the sword is your expertise. You have proven yourself versatile in all manner of situations.|
|Bibliomaniac||3||✓||✗||You passion for reading was somewhat diminished by biting books and aggressive quills. But this flying specimen proved to be a loyal companion. Never judge a book by its cover!|
|Daraman's Footsteps||1||✓||✗||You journeyed through Darashia and the sea of sand around it, while fighting the perils of the desert.|
|Dwarven Mines||1||✗||✗||Vast mines, an orc fortress and the magnificence of Kazordoon - you really know every corner of North-Eastern Mainland now.|
|Elven Woods||1||✗||✗||Tall trees, deep forests and and the beauty of Ab'Dendriel - you really know every corner of the elven lands now.|
|Glooth Punk||1||✓||✗||Glooth is the substance that powers a whole continent and all its weird inhabitants, workshops and factories. You travelled this strange smorgasbord of curiosities in its entirety - just in time for tea.|
|High and Dry||2||✓||✓||You asked Captain Charles to take a shortcut quite a few times. Now you are all too familiar with desert islands all over Tibia.|
|Jewel in the Swamp||1||✗||✗||Damp swamps, a dry desert and the opulence of Venore - you really know every corner of Eastern Mainland now.|
|King of the Jungle||1||✓||✗||You have searched Port Hope and the jungle that thoroughly, that you are up to adoption by a friendly ape family.|
|Liberty Bay Watch||1||✓||✗||A pirate's haven and a burglar's hideout. You found your way around Liberty Bay and its surroundings - land, ho!|
|Library Liberator||3||✓||✗||Though you couldn't prevent the theft of the godbreaker knowledge, you still managed to fight of the invasion of the library and to kill the scourge of oblivion, a powerful servant of the enemy.|
|Lizard Kingdom||1||✓||✗||From the southern steppe through the Dragonblaze Mountains and the Muggy Plains to the forbidden city of Razzachai - you really know every corner of Zao now.|
|Long Live the Queen||1||✗||✗||Ancient battlefields, amazons and the glory of Carlin - you really know every corner of Queen Eloise's realm now.|
|Master Debater||1||✓||✓||You truly are the grand master of verbal debate! Now going forth and putting this wisdom to good use in everyday life... is probably debatable.|
|Millennial Falcon||3||✓||✓||You defeated Grand Master Oberon and the remnants of the Order of the Falcon, no matter the odds.|
|Mummy's Dearest||1||✓||✗||You have combed the desert and searched the pyramid city of Ankrahmun.|
|Race to the Pole||1||✓||✗||You have expelled the fog of the unknown from the islands of Svargrond. Maybe not as first, but that's not what matters in the end.|
|Realms of Dreams||1||✓||✗||Lush meadows, colourful fairies and sentient stones - you really know every corner of Feyrist now.|
|Spectulation||1||✓||✓||You checked out a strange temple deep in the jungles of Tiquanda. Spectulus was right, it was indeed overrun by strange fish-men you now call Deathlings.|
|Stronghold of Edron||1||✓||✗||Strong fortresses, sprawling woods and ivory towers - you really know every corner of Edron now.|
|The Ogre Steppe||1||✓||✗||A vast steppe, voracious ogres and dried out salt seas - you really know every corner of Krailos now.|
|Trip to the Beach||1||✓||✗||Braving a hive full of unimaginable proportions and its grotesque creatures on the surface is only one side of Gray Beach. Your full trip of the island also included a dive into the black nothingness of the deep sea, facing the wrath of the Njey.|
|Twisted Dreams||1||✓||✗||A journey through a dreamscape of evil is no small feat. Yet you traversed the nightmarish lands of Roshamuul and live to tell the tale. Don't fall asleep now...|
|Widely Travelled||7||✓||✗||As a true globetrotter you can now show your colours proudly with this extraordinary outfit.|
|Name||Male Outfit||Male Addons||Female Outfit||Female Addons||Type||Premium|
|Battle Mage Outfits||Quest Outfits||Yes|
|Discoverer Outfits||Quest Outfits||Yes|
|Fleeting Knowledge||Use a Library Ticket on a Flying Book.|
|Cerebrir||Unknown.||✗||Deep inside the Secret Library.|
|Crowned Tree||Unknown.||✗||Falcon Bastion basement.|
|Dedoras||Unknown.||✗||Southeast of Cormaya|
|Oberon's Bile||Unknown.||✗||Falcon Bastion underground area.|
|Oberon's Hate||Unknown.||✗||Falcon Bastion underground area.|
|Oberon's Ire||Unknown.||✗||Falcon Bastion underground area.|
|Oberon's Spite||Unknown.||✗||Falcon Bastion underground area.|
|Name||Lvl||Atk||Element||Def||Def. mod||Hands||Imbuing Slots||Weight||Skill Boost||Dropped By|
|Bow of Destruction Test||Two|
|Falcon Battleaxe||300||10||33||Two||2||95.00||axe fighting +4|
|Falcon Bow||300||Two||3||35.00||distance fighting +2|
|Falcon Longsword||300||54||34||Two||2||82.00||sword fighting +4|
|Falcon Mace||300||11||33||+3||One||2||68.00||club fighting +3|
|Test Weapon for Knights||One|
|Umbral Master Bow Test||Two|
New Rods and Wands
|Name||Lvl||Damage||Dmg Type||Range||Mana per Shot||Imbuing Slots||Weight||Skill Boost||Dropped By|
|Deepling Ceremonial Dagger||300||86-98||Ice||6||23||2||32.00||magic level +2|
|Deepling Fork||300||80-120||Ice||5||23||2||33.00||magic level +3|
|Falcon Rod||300||87-101||Earth||5||20||2||37.00||magic level +3|
|Falcon Wand||300||86-102||Energy||5||21||2||33.00||magic level +3|
|Sorcerer Test Weapon Test|
|Wand of Destruction Test|
|Name||Def||Weight||Attributes||Resist||Imbuing Slots||Required Level||Required Vocation||Dropped By|
|Falcon Escutcheon||40||60.00||physical +7%, fire +15%||1||300||knights and paladins|
|Falcon Shield||39||57.00||physical +6%, fire +10%||1||300||knights and paladins|
Other New Equipment
|Name||Arm||Weight||Attributes||Resist||Imbuing Slots||Required Level||Required Vocation||Dropped By|
|Falcon Circlet||8||13.00||magic level +2||fire +9%||2||300||sorcerers and druids|
|Falcon Coif||10||28.00||distance fighting +2, shielding +2||physical +3%, fire +10%||2||300||knights and paladins|
|Falcon Greaves||10||36.00||distance fighting +3, sword fighting +3, club fighting +3, axe fighting +3||physical +7%, ice +7%||300||knights and paladins|
|Falcon Plate||18||188.00||shielding +4||physical +12%||2||300||knights|
Other New items
|Assassin Doll (Replica)||25.04|| |
|Bone Fiddle||38.00|| |
|Bone Fiddle without Strings||37.00|| |
|Bony Rod||1.80|| |
|Bony Rod (Ruby)||1.80|| |
|Bookworm Doll (Replica)||19.00|| |
|Bucket Filled with Chalk (Fine)||24.00|| |
|Can of Grease||19.00|| |
|Damaged Armor Plates||2.00|
|Exultant Ritual Figurine||1.50|| |
|Eye Key||1.00|| |
|Golden Falcon (Replica)||20.00|| |
|Grant of Arms||0.50|
|Green Energy Ball||1.50|| |
|Hawser (Item)||6.00|| |
|Lotus Key||1.00|| |
|Old Letter||0.50|| |
|Old Radio (Replica)||40.15|| |
|Page from a Mystic Book||2.00|| |
|Parchment of Dark Knowledge||2.00|
|Parchment of Interest||0.60|| |
|Patch of Fine Cloth||1.80|
|Piece of Ebony||8.50|| |
|Red Energy Ball||1.50|| |
|Ritual Figurine||1.50|| |
|Ritual Stone Tablet||8.50|| |
|Ritual Sword||9.00|| |
|Ruby Fire Stone||1.80|| |
|Sample of Monster Blood||0.85|
|Scribbled Notes||1.00|| |
|Sealed Scroll||1.10|| |
|Secret Map||8.30|| |
|Skull (Quest)||19.00|| |
|Strand of Hair||1.00|| |
|The Peacock Ballad||0.50|| |
|The Spatial Warp Almanac||2.00|
|The True Book of Death||13.00|
|Torn Book (Readable)||11.00|| |
|Yellow Energy Ball||1.50|| |
|Banner (Falcon)||✗||It is the banner of the Order of the Falcon.|
|Cage with a Victim||✗||An unfortunate soul was captured by the Order of the Falcon and left to rot in a hanging cage.|
|Falcon Order Flag||✗||It is the flag of the Order of the Falcon.|
|Fitzwilliam||✗||If you use it it will tell you some of the secrets of the Falcon Bastion.|
|Message in a Bottle (Falcon)||✗|| Someone put a message in a bottle and threw it into the sea. They give hints about the story of the Falcon Bastion.
The bottle west of Gray Beach has this message:
You find a letter inside the bottle. It says: 'I'm locked in a tower atop a fortress to the south of a foreign continent, help!
The other bottle seems to be unreachable and thus the message in it cannot be read.
|Ornate Tome (Object)||✗||It looks the same as an Ornate Tome, but these cannot be moved.|
|Ostentatious Bookstand||✗||It looks like it has some sort of mechanism on it. When activated, it will change into an Ostentatious Bookstand (Active).|
|Ostentatious Bookstand (Active)||✗||It's an active Ostentatious Bookstand. Someone must be inside the respective boss room.|
|Seashell (Large)||✗|| It contains a valuable item and works as a quest container.|
It looks the same as a Large Seashell (Closed).
You can obtain one of the following items from it once every 20 hours:
|Strong Wooden Gable||✗||Using it will result in a boulder animation and display the message The boulder is set in motion and tumbles down the mountain.|
|Wall Mirror (Quest)||✗||It's identical to a Wall Mirror (Spikes).|
|Writing Desk (Quest)||✗||This desk can be powered with a Parchment of Dark Knowledge to release a powerful Death Beam.|
|Your Supply Stash||✗||The Supply Stash is a special type of container that players can use to store items in Depot Houses, as an alternative to the regular Depot Boxes. Only Premium players can add items to the Supply Stash, but it's still possible to retrieve them after Premium Time runs out.|
New Hunting Places
|Name||City||Knight Attack||Knight Shielding||Pally Level||Pally Distance||Pally Shielding||Mage Level||Location||Rating Exp||Rating Loot|
|Ancient Ancestorial Grounds||Gray Beach||300||110||110||250||115||110||250||Under Quirefang, here.|
|Deep Desert||Darashia||300||250||250||Under the Darama desert, through a vortex here.|
|Falcon Bastion||Farmine||250||250||250||Northeast of the Zao Steppe, around here.|
|Secret Library||Carlin||350||300||300||Under northwestern Tiquanda, accessed via the Isle of the Kings.|
|Sunken Temple||Port Hope||250||250||250||Under the sea north west of Tiquanda, through a Water Vortex here.|
|The Extension Site||Thais||250||250||250||Through a portal located inside Thais' Museum of Tibian Arts, here.|
|A Merry Party of Four (Book)||Four adventurers meet a sad fate in the Asura Palace.|
|Asuri Weaknesses (Book)||An adventurer notes weaknesses of specific asuri.|
|Be Careful Who You Trust (Book)||A desert adventurer has a cautionary tale to tell.|
|Bottle Deposit Hero (Book)||A poor adventurer is delighted to find a new way of making money.|
|Creature Encyclopedia (Book)|
|Deep Scars (Book)||A confused adventurer discovers something unexpected.|
|Deity Anecdotes (Book)|
|Disillusioned Blacksmith (Book)||A blacksmith is no longer happy with his new way of life.|
|Dragons Ought Be Tamed II (Book)||A complete treatise on several types of dragons and various methods of taming them.|
|End of the World Depictions (Book)|
|Falcon Bastion Access (Book)||How to access the Falcon Bastion.|
|Falcon Bastion Stables (Book)||A member of the Falcon Order writes a letter to his companions.|
|Fragment of The Grand Master of Verbal Debate IV (Book)||The Grand Master of Verbal Debate 4 and Knightly Successor Orders of Tibia 2|
|Grey Plague Research (Book)||A druid has been ordered to research the Grey Plague.|
|Knight Errant (Book)|
|Knightly Successor Orders of Tibia II (Book)||Knightly Successor Orders of Tibia (part II)|
|Knightly Successor Orders of Tibia I (Book)||Knightly Successor Orders of Tibia (part I)|
|Mysterious Ruins (Book)||The dwarves discover ancient ruins underground that might originate from a mysterious nomad race.|
|Roshamuul Exploring (Book)||A member of the Inquisition tells of the horrible things he experienced while exploring the new island of Roshamuul.|
|The Dwarven Pickaxe (Book)||An adventurer is on a quest to find a Dwarven Pickaxe.|
|The Grand Master of Verbal Debate III (Book)||The Grand Master of Verbal Debate 3|
|The Grand Master of Verbal Debate II (Book)||The Grand Master of Verbal Debate 2|
|The Grand Master of Verbal Debate IX (Book)||The Grand Master of Verbal Debate 9|
|The Grand Master of Verbal Debate I (Book)||The Grand Master of Verbal Debate 1|
|The Grand Master of Verbal Debate VIII (Book)||The Grand Master of Verbal Debate 8|
|The Grand Master of Verbal Debate VII (Book)||The Grand Master of Verbal Debate 7|
|The Grand Master of Verbal Debate VI (Book)||The Grand Master of Verbal Debate 6|
|The Grand Master of Verbal Debate V (Book)||The Grand Master of Verbal Debate 5|
|The Inexperienced Human (Book)||The priest of Rookgaard has seen the unfortunate fate of many an overeager adventurer.|
|The Letter (Book)||An adventurer is out to prove The Oracle wrong.|
|The Life and Deeds of King Xenom (Book)|
|The Peacock Ballad (Book)||Asuri love peacocks.|
|The Terror of the Depths Unknown (Book)||A party of adventurers are unable to face Morgaroth and perish.|
|The Tricked Trickster (Book)||A sly sorceress gets a taste of her own medicine.|
|Various Rituals (Book)|
|Key 0808||Falcon Bastion||Opens the door to the southern tower of the Falcon Bastion.|
|Key 0909||Falcon Bastion.||It opens a door on the ground floor of the Falcon Bastion.|