The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
The Winter Update 2017 was released on December 5th, 2017.
- Scorching Danger From Below
- Tibian Shortnews - Coryms and Were-Sickness
- The Challenger - Research Breakthrough
- Quick Looting & Container Position Saving
- Bestiary & Charms
- Important Changes during the Test Server Phase
- Three new Warzones - Warzone 4, Warzone 5 and Warzone 6 - were implemented as part of the Dangerous Depths Quest. Players who have already reached the maximum rank of the Bigfoot's Burden Quest have an easier access to the new warzones.
- Expansion of existing questlines and hunting places, such as the Corym Caves (Hidden Threats Quest) and Grimvale (The Curse Spreads).
- Imbuing system:
- Imbuing slots were added to Umbral and Umbral Master Weapons. Two slots to two-handed umbral masters weapons, and one slot to umbral weapons and the remaining umbral masters weapons. Umbral weapons can only be imbued with basic imbuements while umbral master weapons can be imbued with intricate and powerful imbuements.
- New imbuements that increases the character's capacity - Basic Featherweight, Intricate Featherweight and Powerful Featherweight - were added for Containers.
- It is now possible to imbue equipped items.
- Formerly chargeable weapons were unified. For example, the Rod of Mayhem, Rod of Carving and Rod of Remedy will become the same weapon, called Rod of Destruction. Rod of Destruction and Wand of Destruction's stats have been changed to 4 fields of range and to a magic level boost of +2. All others have been unchanged.
- From this update on, all players that dealt damage to a creature have the respective kill counter in kill tasks (such as those from the Killing in the Name of... Quest) increased, as long as they are in a Party with highest damage-dealer and shared experienced is enabled.
- Implementation of the Quick Looting feature.
- The client is now able to remember the position of opened backpacks and windows in the sidebars.
- Sections Bestiary and Charms were added to Cyclopedia.
- In the Bestiary, you can check creature details. A certain amount of kills is required to unlock each of the three detail stages for each entry.
- Unlock all three stages to complete a Bestiary entry. Each completed Bestiary entry grants you a certain amount of Charm Points. A charm grants you a specific bonus over the selected creature. There are offensive, defensive and passive charms.
- A Bestiary entry can only have one charm assigned simultaneously.
- To detach a charm from an entry, you have to pay a gold fee. The removal costs are calculated by 100 times your character level.
- Free account players can assign up to 2 charms to different entries at the same time, while premium account players can assign 6 charms.
- A permanent possibility to assign all of your unlocked charms at the same time can be purchased via the Store for 450 Tibia Coins. It also reduces the amount of gold you have to pay for every charm removal by 25%.
- New background artwork for Tibia.com, see it here.
- New login screen, see it here.
Bestiary's Creature difficulties
|Difficulty||Required kills to unlock first detail stage||Required kills to unlock second detail stage||Required kills to unlock final detail stage||Charm Points Reward|
(e.g. skunk, goblin)
(e.g. crab, gozzler)
(e.g. orc berserker, moohtant)
(e.g. elder wyrm, orewalker)
|Name||Type||Effect||Charm Point Cost|
|Wound||Offensive||Triggers on a creature with a certain chance and deals 5% of its initial hit points as Physical Damage once.||600|
|Enflame||Offensive||Triggers on a creature with a certain chance and deals 5% of its initial hit points as Fire Damage once.||1000|
|Poison||Offensive||Triggers on a creature with a certain chance and deals 5% of its initial hit points as Earth Damage once.||600|
|Freeze||Offensive||Triggers on a creature with a certain chance and deals 5% of its initial hit points as Ice Damage once.||800|
|Zap||Offensive||Triggers on a creature with a certain chance and deals 5% of its initial hit points as Energy Damage once.||800|
|Curse (Charm)||Offensive||Triggers on a creature with a certain chance and deals 5% of its initial hit points as Death Damage once.||900|
|Cripple||Offensive||Cripples the creature with a certain chance and paralyses it for 10 seconds.||500|
|Parry||Defensive||Any damage taken is reflected to the aggressor with a certain chance.||1000|
|Dodge||Defensive||Dodges an attack with a certain chance without taking any damage at all.||600|
|Adrenaline Burst||Defensive||Bursts of adrenaline enhance your reflexes with a certain chance after you get hit and let you move faster for 10 seconds.||500|
|Numb||Defensive||Numbs the creature with a certain chance after its attack and paralyses the creature for 10 seconds.||500|
|Cleanse||Defensive||Cleanses you from within with a certain chance after you get hit and removes one random active negative status effect and temporarily makes you immune against it.||700|
|Bless||Passive||Blesses you and reduces skill and xp loss by 10% when killed by the chosen creature.||800|
|Scavenge||Passive||Enhances your chances to successfully skin/dust a skinnable/dustable creature.||800|
|Gut||Passive||Gutting the creature yields 20% more creature products.||800|
|Low Blow||Passive||Adds 8% critical hit chance to attacks with critical hit weapons.||2000|
|Name||Min Level||Rec Level||Prem||Location||Reward||Implemented|
|Dangerous Depths Quest||100||200||✓||The Gnome Deep Hub.||Ability to imbue items with Powerful Featherweight, Achievements His Days are Counted, Duked It Out, Buried the Baron, Death in the Depths and Scurge of Scarabs and more.||11.50|
|Hidden Threats Quest||0||50||✗||Corym Mines.||2 Gold Nuggets, 1 Small Ruby, 1 Small Emerald and 1 Small Amethyst.||11.50|
|Makeshift Warrior Outfits Quest||✓||Gnome Deep Hub.||Makeshift Warrior Outfits and addons:
The Grimvale Quest was also expanded and received a new mission called The Curse Spreads.
|Contender||3||✗||✗||You have fully unlocked 10 medium monsters in the cyclopedia.|
|Hunting Permit||1||✗||✗||You have fully unlocked your very first monster in the cyclopedia.|
|Little Adventure||1||✗||✗||You have fully unlocked 10 easy monsters in the cyclopedia.|
|Skilled Hunter||5||✗||✗||You have fully unlocked 10 hard monsters in the cyclopedia.|
|Over the Moon||5||✓||✗||The Curse of the Full Moon transforms harmless citizens into feral beasts. But with your help, Edron and Cormaya are safe - fairly.|
|Death in the Depths||2||✓||✗||The Baron from Below, Duke of the Depths and the Count of the Core are no more!|
|Buried the Baron||1||✓||✗||You defeated the Baron from Below and destroyed his lava pump!|
|Duked It Out||1||✓||✗||You defeated the Duke of the Depths and destroyed his lava pump!|
|His Days are Counted||1||✓||✗||You defeated the Count of the Core and destroyed his lava pump!|
|Scourge of Scarabs||3||✓||✗||You took the heat and defeated the Ancient Spawn of Morgathla!|
|Little Big Adventure||2||✗||✓||You have fully unlocked 100 easy monsters in the cyclopedia.|
|Serious Contender||4||✗||✓||You have fully unlocked 100 medium monsters in the cyclopedia.|
|Master Hunter||6||✗||✓||You have fully unlocked 100 hard monsters in the cyclopedia.|
|Name||Male Outfit||Male Addons||Female Outfit||Female Addons||Type||Premium|
|Makeshift Warrior Outfits||Quest Outfits||yes|
|Mole (Mount)||Use a Candle Stump on a Mole.|
|Blade of Destruction||50.00|
|Axe of Destruction||50.00|
|Mace of Destruction||50.00|
|Slayer of Destruction||70.00|
|Chopper of Destruction||70.00|
|Hammer of Destruction||70.00|
|Bow of Destruction||55.00|
|Crossbow of Destruction||65.00|
|Wand of Destruction||magic level +1||35.00|
|Rod of Destruction||magic level +1||35.00|
|Deepworm Spike Roots||0.70|
|Tunnel Tyrant Head||1.80|
|Tunnel Tyrant Shell||2.50|
|Cave Devourer Eyes||0.80|
|Cave Devourer Maw||1.90|
|Cave Devourer Legs||2.40|
|Chasm Spawn Head||1.60|
|Chasm Spawn Abdomen||2.70|
|Chasm Spawn Tail||1.60|
|Gnome Helmet||magic level +2||24.00|
|Gnome Legs||magic level +2||25.00|
|Gnome Armor||distance fighting +3||120.00|
|Gnome Shield||shielding +2||60.00|
|Gnome Sword||sword fighting +2||85.00|
|Pristine Worm Head||1.90|
|Damaged Worm Head||1.60|
|Huge Spiky Snail Shell||3.80|
|Harpoon of a Giant Snail||0.80|
|Plan for a Makeshift Armour||2.00|
|Crude Wood Planks||2.00|
|Chitinous Mouth (Baron from Below)||2.40|
|Chitinous Mouth (Count of the Core)||2.50|
|Piece of Parchment (Silver)||2.00|
|Piece of Parchment (Gold)||2.00|
|Piece of Parchment (Shadow Bite)||2.00|
|Stone Tablet with Ley Lines||40.00|
|Shadow Bite Berries||1.20|
|Rusted Key Fragment (Head)||2.50|
|Rusted Key Fragment (Handle)||2.50|
|Polished Key Fragment (Head)||2.50|
|Polished Key Fragment (Handle)||2.50|
|Glowing Key Fragment (Head)||2.50|
|Glowing Key Fragment (Handle)||2.50|
|Forged Glowing Key||2.50|
|Golden Symbol of Suon||20.00|
|Hastily Scribbled Note||2.00|
|Heavy Crystal Fragment||10.00|
|Crimson Nightshade Blossoms||1.00|
Containers that got an imbuement slot
|Item Pile||✗||This is nothing but a huge pile of trash.|
|Gold Nugget (Object)||✗|
|Explosive Barrel (Quest)||✓||When used at the correct location, it will explode (KABOOM!) after 5 seconds. When activated, it looks like this:|
Click Here to Show/Hide Spoiler Information
See also: Explosive Barrel
|Torn Out Page||✗||This page is actually a Container, usually you'll find documents in it.|
It looks the same as a Crude Primitive Printout, Narsai's List, Rita's Letter, a Ransom Note, a Sheet of Paper, a Sheet of Tracing Paper (Full), Shimun's List, Tefrit's List and Yonan's List.
|Hollow Geode||✗||Something magical might happen if you fill it with crystals.|
|Harvestable Crystals||✗||There's a 50% chance of harvesting a Heavy Crystal Fragment when using it.|
|Large Harvestable Crystals||✗||There's a 90% chance of harvesting a Heavy Crystal Fragment when using it.|
|Small Harvestable Crystals||✗||There's a 25% chance of harvesting a Heavy Crystal Fragment when using it.|
|Dark Stone Totem||✗||This totem marks the beginning of a Ley Line.|
|Dark Stone Pile||✗||This pile indicates that a Ley Line goes through this place. There is also a smaller version of it: |
|Crude Lava Pump||✗||It pumps lava into a Fragile Lava Funnel.|
|Fragile Lava Funnel||✗||It funnels lava pumped by a Crude Lava Pump and it's so fragile that it might break.|
|Fragile Lava Funnel (Broken)||✗||It should funnel lava pumped by a Crude Lava Pump, but it was broke. It will fix itself after 2 minutes.|
|Opticorder Rectifier||✗||It seems to be meant to hold some object. It can be activated somehow.|
|Opticorder Rectifier (Activated)||✗||It's an activated Opticorder Rectifier.|
|Shadow Bite Plant||✗||You can harvest Shadow Bite Berries from it.|
|Glowing Obsidian Pipes||✗||Be very careful around them since when Obsidian Pipes start to glow they explode shortly after dealing 2500 Fire Damage.|
|Glowing Obsidian Pipes (Wall)||✗||They are similar to Glowing Obsidian Pipes but they do not explode.|
|Obsidian Pipes (Wall)||✗||They are the Obsidian Pipes that come out of a wall. There is also a Glowing version of them, as well as a smaller one:|
|Statue of a Werewolf||✗||It looks like a Werewolf.|
The one in the totem room of Cormaya's dungeon says The ferocity of wolves will frighten the fearful.
|Statue of a Werebear||✗||It looks like a Werebear.|
The one in the totem room of Cormaya's dungeon says The strength of bears will subdue the weak.
|Statue of a Wereboar||✗||It looks like a Wereboar.|
The one in the totem room of Cormaya's dungeon says The ruthlessness of boars will stamp down the careless.
|Statue of a Werebadger||✗||It looks like a Werebadger.|
The one in the totem room of Cormaya's dungeon says The toughness of badgers will outlast the hostile.
|Statue of a Werefox||✗||It looks like a Werefox.|
The one in the totem room of Cormaya's dungeon says The slyness of foxes will deceive the unwary.
New Hunting Places
|Name||City||Knight Attack||Knight Shielding||Pally Level||Pally Distance||Pally Shielding||Mage Level||Location||Rating Exp||Rating Loot|
|Warzone 4||Kazordoon||100||100||150||East of the Gnome Deep Hub, here.|
|Warzone 5||Kazordoon||?||?||?||South of the Gnome Deep Hub, here.|
|Warzone 6||Kazordoon||?||?||?||North-east of the Gnome Deep Hub, here.|
|Gnome Deep Hub||Kazordoon||100||100||100||Under the eastern sea, here.|
|Corym Mines||Venore||80||70||70||60||75||60||Inside the Venore Corym Cave, behind a teleport here.|
|Last Sanctum||Edron||100||100||100||East of Cormaya, here.|
|Edron Lycanthropes Cave||Edron||100||100||100||South part of the island, here.|
|Lycanthrope Grounds||Edron||120||100||100||South-west Edron, here and east of Cormaya, here.|
|Lone Gatekeeper (Book)||A permanently stationed guard slowly starts realising that no one will ever visit him again.|
|Research Notes of Dolis II (Book)||?|
|Research Notes of Dolis I (Book)||?|
|Council Dispute (Book)||?|
|The Travelling Savant (Book)||An Edron magician traveled around the world, but it's unclear in what order he did so, which souvenir he found on which trip and in what way he obtained these.|
|Field Report VI (Book)||A Dwarf reports his discoveries about the Lost Dwarves nearby.|
|Field Report VII (Book)||A Dwarf reports his discoveries about the Lost Dwarves nearby.|
|Field Report IV (Book)||A Dwarf reports his fight against the Lost Dwarves nearby.|
|Field Report III (Book)||A Dwarf reports about a missing scouting party.|
|Field Report I (Book)||A Dwarf reports about a recently discovered mining area.|
|Field Report II (Book)||A Dwarf reports about the discovery of a natural cave system.|
|Field Report VIII (Book)||A Dwarf reports about the discovery of a natural cave system.|
|Gnome Report (Book)||A Gnome reports about how they helped the Dwarves fight a threat.|
|Those Below III (Book)||The third volume of the knowledge about Those Below.|
|Those Below I (Book)||The first volume of the knowledge about Those Below.|
|Those Below II (Book)||The second volume of the knowledge about Those Below.|
|Dwarf Note (Book)||A Dwarf's comment on their newest enemy.|
|Field Report V (Book)||A Dwarf reports about their battle in the mining area.|
|How to Increase the Potency of Herbal Substances (Book)||?|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.