The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
The Winter Update 2017 was released on December 5th, 2017.
- Scorching Danger From Below
- Tibian Shortnews - Coryms and Were-Sickness
- The Challenger - Research Breakthrough
- Quick Looting & Container Position Saving
- Bestiary & Charms
- Important Changes during the Test Server Phase
- Three new Warzones - Warzone 4, Warzone 5 and Warzone 6 - were implemented as part of the Dangerous Depths Quest. Players who have already reached the maximum rank of the Bigfoot's Burden Quest have an easier access to the new warzones.
- Expansion of existing questlines and hunting places, such as the Corym Caves (Hidden Threats Quest) and Grimvale (The Curse Spreads).
- Imbuing system:
- Imbuing slots were added to Umbral and Umbral Master Weapons. Two slots to two-handed umbral masters weapons, and one slot to umbral weapons and the remaining umbral masters weapons. Umbral weapons can only be imbued with basic imbuements while umbral master weapons can be imbued with intricate and powerful imbuements.
- New imbuements that increases the character's capacity - Basic Featherweight, Intricate Featherweight and Powerful Featherweight - were added for Containers.
- It is now possible to imbue equipped items.
- Formerly chargeable weapons were unified. For example, the Rod of Mayhem, Rod of Carving and Rod of Remedy will become the same weapon, called Rod of Destruction. Rod of Destruction and Wand of Destruction's stats have been changed to 4 fields of range and to a magic level boost of +2. All others have been unchanged.
- From this update on, all players that dealt damage to a creature have the respective kill counter in kill tasks (such as those from the Killing in the Name of... Quest) increased, as long as they are in a Party with highest damage-dealer and shared experienced is enabled.
- Implementation of the Quick Looting feature.
- The client is now able to remember the position of opened backpacks and windows in the sidebars.
- Sections Bestiary and Charms were added to Cyclopedia.
- In the Bestiary, you can check creature details. A certain amount of kills is required to unlock each of the three detail stages for each entry.
- Unlock all three stages to complete a Bestiary entry. Each completed Bestiary entry grants you a certain amount of Charm Points. A charm grants you a specific bonus over the selected creature. There are offensive, defensive and passive charms.
- A Bestiary entry can only have one charm assigned simultaneously.
- To detach a charm from an entry, you have to pay a gold fee. The removal costs are calculated by 100 times your character level.
- Free account players can assign up to 2 charms to different entries at the same time, while premium account players can assign 6 charms.
- A permanent possibility to assign all of your unlocked charms at the same time can be purchased via the Store for 450 Tibia Coins. It also reduces the amount of gold you have to pay for every charm removal by 25%.
- New background artwork for Tibia.com, see it here.
- New login screen, see it here.
Bestiary's Creature difficulties
|Difficulty||Required kills to unlock first detail stage||Required kills to unlock second detail stage||Required kills to unlock final detail stage||Charm Points Reward|
(e.g. skunk, goblin)
(e.g. crab, gozzler)
(e.g. orc berserker, moohtant)
(e.g. elder wyrm, orewalker)
|Name||Type||Effect||Charm Point Cost|
|Adrenaline Burst||Defensive||Bursts of adrenaline enhance your reflexes with a certain chance after you get hit and let you move faster for 10 seconds.||500|
|Bless||Passive||Blesses you and reduces skill and xp loss by 3% when killed by the chosen creature.||2000|
|Cleanse||Defensive||Cleanses you from within with a certain chance after you get hit and removes one random active negative status effect and temporarily makes you immune against it.||700|
|Cripple||Offensive||Cripples the creature with a certain chance and paralyses it for 10 seconds.||500|
|Curse (Charm)||Offensive||Curses the creature and deals 5% of its initial hit points as Death Damage.||900|
|Dodge||Defensive||Dodges an attack without taking any damage at all.||600|
|Enflame||Offensive||Burns the creature and deals 5% of its initial hit points as Fire Damage.||1000|
|Freeze||Offensive||Freezes the creature and deals 5% of its initial hit points as Ice Damage.||800|
|Gut||Passive||Gutting the creature yields 10% more creature products.||2000|
|Low Blow||Passive||Adds 8% critical hit chance to attacks with critical hit weapons.||2000|
|Numb||Defensive||Numbs the creature with a certain chance after its attack and paralyses the creature for 10 seconds.||500|
|Parry||Defensive||Any damage taken is reflected to the aggressor with a certain chance.||1000|
|Poison||Offensive||Poisons the creature and deals 5% of its initial hit points as Earth Damage.||600|
|Scavenge||Passive||Enhances your chances to successfully skin/dust a skinnable/dustable creature.||1500|
|Wound||Offensive||Wounds the creature and deals 5% of its initial hit points as Physical Damage.||600|
|Zap||Offensive||Electrifies the creature and deals 5% of its initial hit points as Energy Damage.||800|
|Name||Min Level||Rec Level||Prem||Location||Reward||Implemented|
|Dangerous Depths Quest||100||200||✓||The Gnome Deep Hub.||Ability to imbue items with Powerful Featherweight, Achievements His Days are Counted, Duked It Out, Buried the Baron, Death in the Depths and Scurge of Scarabs and more.||11.50|
|Hidden Threats Quest||0||50||✗||Corym Mines.||2 Gold Nuggets, 1 Small Ruby, 1 Small Emerald and 1 Small Amethyst.||11.50|
|Makeshift Warrior Outfits Quest||✓||Gnome Deep Hub.|| Makeshift Warrior Outfits and addons:||11.50|
The Grimvale Quest was also expanded and received a new mission called The Curse Spreads.
|Buried the Baron||1||✓||✗||You defeated the Baron from Below and destroyed his lava pump!|
|Contender||3||✗||✗||You have fully unlocked 10 medium monsters in the cyclopedia.|
|Death in the Depths||2||✓||✗||The Baron from Below, Duke of the Depths and the Count of the Core are no more!|
|Duked It Out||1||✓||✗||You defeated the Duke of the Depths and destroyed his lava pump!|
|His Days are Counted||1||✓||✗||You defeated the Count of the Core and destroyed his lava pump!|
|Hunting Permit||1||✗||✗||You have fully unlocked your very first monster in the cyclopedia.|
|Little Adventure||1||✗||✗||You have fully unlocked 10 easy monsters in the cyclopedia.|
|Little Big Adventure||2||✗||✓||You have fully unlocked 100 easy monsters in the cyclopedia.|
|Master Hunter||6||✗||✓||You have fully unlocked 100 hard monsters in the cyclopedia.|
|Over the Moon||5||✓||✗||The Curse of the Full Moon transforms harmless citizens into feral beasts. But with your help, Edron and Cormaya are safe - fairly.|
|Scourge of Scarabs||3||✓||✗||You took the heat and defeated the Ancient Spawn of Morgathla!|
|Serious Contender||4||✗||✓||You have fully unlocked 100 medium monsters in the cyclopedia.|
|Skilled Hunter||5||✗||✗||You have fully unlocked 10 hard monsters in the cyclopedia.|
|Name||Male Outfit||Male Addons||Female Outfit||Female Addons||Type||Premium|
|Makeshift Warrior Outfits||Quest Outfits||yes|
|Mole (Mount)||Use a Candle Stump on a Mole.|
|Axe of Destruction||50.00|| |
|Blade of Destruction||50.00|| |
|Blue Spectacles||2.50|| |
|Bow of Destruction||55.00|| |
|Cave Devourer Eyes||0.80|
|Cave Devourer Legs||2.40|
|Cave Devourer Maw||1.90|
|Chasm Spawn Abdomen||2.70|
|Chasm Spawn Head||1.60|
|Chasm Spawn Tail||1.60|
|Chitinous Mouth (Baron from Below)||2.40|
|Chitinous Mouth (Count of the Core)||2.50|
|Chopper of Destruction||70.00|| |
|Crimson Nightshade Blossoms||1.00|| |
|Crossbow of Destruction||65.00|| |
|Crude Wood Planks||2.00|
|Damaged Worm Head||1.60|
|Deepworm Spike Roots||0.70|
|Forged Glowing Key||2.50|| |
|Forged Key||2.50|| |
|Foxtail Amulet||5.00|| |
|Glowing Key Fragment (Handle)||2.50|| |
|Glowing Key Fragment (Head)||2.50|| |
|Gnome Armor||distance fighting +3||120.00|
|Gnome Chart||1.00|| |
|Gnome Helmet||magic level +2||24.00|
|Gnome Legs||magic level +2||25.00|
|Gnome Shield||shielding +2||60.00|
|Gnome Sword||sword fighting +3||85.00|
|Gnome Trignometre||2.00|| |
|Gnomish Pesticides||5.00|| |
|Gold Dust||20.00|| |
|Gold Nuggets||20.00|| |
|Golden Symbol of Suon||20.00|| |
|Hammer of Destruction||70.00|| |
|Harpoon of a Giant Snail||0.80|
|Hastily Scribbled Note||2.00|| |
|Heavy Crystal Fragment||10.00|
|Huge Spiky Snail Shell||3.80|
|Intermediate State||2.50|| |
|Mace of Destruction||50.00|| |
|Metal File||5.10|| |
|Nightshade Distillate||3.00|| |
|Piece of Parchment (Gold)||2.00|| |
|Piece of Parchment (Shadow Bite)||2.00|| |
|Piece of Parchment (Silver)||2.00|| |
|Plan for a Makeshift Armour||2.00|
|Polished Key Fragment (Handle)||2.50|| |
|Polished Key Fragment (Head)||2.50|| |
|Pristine Worm Head||1.90|
|Rod of Destruction||magic level +2||35.00|| |
|Rusted Key Fragment (Handle)||2.50|| |
|Rusted Key Fragment (Head)||2.50|| |
|Santa Fox||6.50|| |
|Shadow Bite Berries||1.20|| |
|Silver Dust||17.00|| |
|Silver Nuggets||20.00|| |
|Slayer of Destruction||70.00|| |
|Stone Tablet with Ley Lines||40.00|| |
|Strange Mallet||45.00|| |
|Surprise Jar||10.00|| |
|Tunnel Tyrant Head||1.80|
|Tunnel Tyrant Shell||2.50|
|Wand of Destruction||magic level +2||35.00|| |
Containers that got an imbuement slot
|Crude Lava Pump||✗||It pumps lava into a Fragile Lava Funnel.|
|Dark Stone Pile||✗|| This pile indicates that a Ley Line goes through this place. There is also a smaller version of it: |
|Dark Stone Totem||✗||This totem marks the beginning of a Ley Line.|
|Explosive Barrel (Quest)||✓|| When used at the correct location, it will explode (KABOOM!) after 5 seconds. When activated, it looks like this:|
Click Here to Show/Hide Spoiler Information
See also: Explosive Barrel
|Fragile Lava Funnel||✗||It funnels lava pumped by a Crude Lava Pump and it's so fragile that it might break.|
|Fragile Lava Funnel (Broken)||✗||It should funnel lava pumped by a Crude Lava Pump, but it was broke. It will fix itself after 2 minutes.|
|Glowing Obsidian Pipes||✗||Be very careful around them since when Obsidian Pipes start to glow they explode shortly after dealing 2500 Fire Damage.|
|Glowing Obsidian Pipes (Wall)||✗||They are similar to Glowing Obsidian Pipes but they do not explode.|
|Gold Nugget (Object)||✗|
|Harvestable Crystals||✗||There's a 50% chance of harvesting a Heavy Crystal Fragment when using it.|
|Hollow Geode||✗||Something magical might happen if you fill it with crystals.|
|Item Pile||✗||This is nothing but a huge pile of trash.|
|Large Harvestable Crystals||✗||There's a 90% chance of harvesting a Heavy Crystal Fragment when using it.|
|Obsidian Pipes (Wall)||✗||They are the Obsidian Pipes that come out of a wall. There is also a Glowing version of them, as well as a smaller one:|
|Opticorder Rectifier||✗||It seems to be meant to hold some object. It can be activated somehow.|
|Opticorder Rectifier (Activated)||✗||It's an activated Opticorder Rectifier.|
|Shadow Bite Plant||✗||You can harvest Shadow Bite Berries from it.|
|Small Harvestable Crystals||✗||There's a 25% chance of harvesting a Heavy Crystal Fragment when using it.|
|Statue of a Werebadger||✗|| It looks like a Werebadger.|
The one in the totem room of Cormaya's dungeon says The toughness of badgers will outlast the hostile.
|Statue of a Werebear||✗|| It looks like a Werebear.|
The one in the totem room of Cormaya's dungeon says The strength of bears will subdue the weak.
|Statue of a Wereboar||✗|| It looks like a Wereboar.|
The one in the totem room of Cormaya's dungeon says The ruthlessness of boars will stamp down the careless.
|Statue of a Werefox||✗|| It looks like a Werefox.|
The one in the totem room of Cormaya's dungeon says The slyness of foxes will deceive the unwary.
|Statue of a Werewolf||✗|| It looks like a Werewolf.|
The one in the totem room of Cormaya's dungeon says The ferocity of wolves will frighten the fearful.
|Torn Out Page||✗|| This page is actually a Container, usually you'll find documents in it.|
It looks the same as a Crude Primitive Printout, a Ransom Note, a Sheet of Paper and a Sheet of Tracing Paper (Full).
New Hunting Places
|Name||City||Knight Attack||Knight Shielding||Pally Level||Pally Distance||Pally Shielding||Mage Level||Location||Rating Exp||Rating Loot|
|Corym Mines||Venore||80||70||70||60||75||60||Inside the Venore Corym Cave, behind a teleport here.|
|Edron Lycanthropes Cave||Edron||100||100||100||South part of the island, here.|
|Gnome Deep Hub||Kazordoon||100||100||100||Under the eastern sea, here.|
|Last Sanctum||Edron||100||100||100||East of Cormaya, here.|
|Lycanthrope Grounds||Edron||120||100||100||South-west Edron, here and east of Cormaya, here.|
|Warzone 4||Kazordoon||100||100||150||East of the Gnome Deep Hub, here.|
|Warzone 5||Kazordoon||?||?||?||South of the Gnome Deep Hub, here.|
|Warzone 6||Kazordoon||?||?||?||North-east of the Gnome Deep Hub, here.|
|Council Dispute (Book)||?|
|Dwarf Note (Book)||A Dwarf's comment on their newest enemy.|
|Field Report III (Book)||A Dwarf reports about a missing scouting party.|
|Field Report II (Book)||A Dwarf reports about the discovery of a natural cave system.|
|Field Report IV (Book)||A Dwarf reports his fight against the Lost Dwarves nearby.|
|Field Report I (Book)||A Dwarf reports about a recently discovered mining area.|
|Field Report VIII (Book)||A Dwarf reports about the discovery of a natural cave system.|
|Field Report VII (Book)||A Dwarf reports his discoveries about the Lost Dwarves nearby.|
|Field Report VI (Book)||A Dwarf reports his discoveries about the Lost Dwarves nearby.|
|Field Report V (Book)||A Dwarf reports about their battle in the mining area.|
|Gnome Report (Book)||A Gnome reports about how they helped the Dwarves fight a threat.|
|How to Increase the Potency of Herbal Substances (Book)||?|
|Lone Gatekeeper (Book)||A permanently stationed guard slowly starts realising that no one will ever visit him again.|
|Research Notes of Dolis II (Book)||?|
|Research Notes of Dolis I (Book)||?|
|The Travelling Savant (Book)||An Edron magician traveled around the world, but it's unclear in what order he did so, which souvenir he found on which trip and in what way he obtained these.|
|Those Below III (Book)||The third volume of the knowledge about Those Below.|
|Those Below II (Book)||The second volume of the knowledge about Those Below.|
|Those Below I (Book)||The first volume of the knowledge about Those Below.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.