Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
There weren't any official teasers, but there were private and open beta testing phases.
- Beta Phase of Tibia 11 - April 19, 2016
- Tibia 11: Start of Closed Beta Test 2 - May 10, 2016
- Tibia 11: Start of Closed Beta Test 3 - May 24, 2016
- Tibia 11: Start of Open Beta Test - July 05, 2016
- Tibia 11 Open Beta Still Running - July 27, 2016
- Tibia 11 was releasesed and became the official client. At this point, this were the features:
- Similar to the Flash Client, Tibia 11 allows you to assign and customise hotkeys all over your keyboard for fast and easy use. Please note: There are two chat modes for each hotkey set in Tibia 11: Chat On and Chat Off. Upon your first login via Tibia 11 after the release on September 13, the mode Chat On will be active. Further info on custom key bindings and chat modes in Tibia 11 can be found here.
- The options menu has been redesigned.
- Due to the technical differences between Tibia 11 and client version 10, the stand-alone client now features a new font rendering to produce a clearer and more legible typeface.
- Similar to the Tibia Flash client, you can see a picture of an item next to its name in the NPC trade window and in the Market.
- In NPC conversations, you can click on highlighted key words just like in the Tibia Flash client.
- Offer lists in the Market are more neatly arranged.
- You can move the minimap in all directions via mouse drag.
- Sliders (e.g. split stack slider) jump to the point you click on instead of only moving by 10. In addition, the buttons on the left and right of a slider can be used with ⇧ Shift+Click, Ctrl+Click or ⇧ Shift+Ctrl+Click to move the slider bar by 10, 100 or 1000.
- The display of cooldowns has been tweaked a bit. For example: You see the cooldown of each spell even if this cooldown is not displayed in the current client version (e.g. for support spells).
- "Stay logged in for session" is activated per default. It can be deactivated via general options in the options menu.
- All text boxes have a context menu with copy/paste option.
- The tutorial and the left smartclick are also available in Tibia 11. If left smartclick is activated, your character will perform the most obvious action if you click on a field. Depending on whether or not a creature or an item is placed on a field, the smartclick will let your character walk to the field, attack the monster or player on it, use or look at an item on it, or address the NPC on it with "Hi" if possible.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.