Minor patch 10.91 was released on February 23, 2016, to implement some content fixes and changes.
- Tending Gloothworms: An issue with gloothworm tubes that prevented players from completing the task Rake Away on some game worlds was fixed.
- Secret Service Quest (TBI): If you have retrieved the Intelligence Reports in mission 4, you can now proceed in the quest by talking to Chester Kahs even if you do not carry the documents with you.
- The Thieves Guild Quest: In case of loss, Percybald will now provide you with another Disguise Kit in mission 4 if you use the keyword lost disguise.
- The Explorer Society Quest: If you have retrieved the Family Brooch (Dwarven) in mission 1, you can now proceed in the quest by talking to Uzgod even if you do not carry the brooch with you. If you have received the Dwarven Pickaxe from Uzgod, you can now proceed further in the quest by talking to Mortimer or Angus even if you do not carry the pickaxe with you.
- Knight Outfits Quest Helmet Addon: If you have retrieved the helmet of Ramsay the Reckless, you can now proceed in the quest by talking to Gregor even if you do not carry the helmet with you.
- Grimvale Quest: An issue that led to an inconsistency in the number of delivered Purple Nightshade Blossoms in the Quest Log was fixed.
- Teneshpar's hit points have been lowered considerably and its healing output as well as its experience points have been reverted to their former values so that it becomes easier to kill for Knights and Paladins during the Devovorga's Essence Mini World Change.
- If you cast a spell in a Private Message Channel the player you are writing to will now see the spell being cast in the Local Chat Channel if he is nearby.
- An issue that occasionally interfered with Offline Training and Stamina regeneration in case of login errors was fixed.
- An issue with Guild Wars that prevented opposing guilds from being able to fight each other if other guilds joined the war later on was fixed.
- Some map bugs, textual inconsistencies and typos were also fixed.
|Name||Male Outfit||Male Addons||Female Outfit||Female Addons||Type||Premium|
|Philosopher Outfits||Special Outfits||no|
|Bloodcurl||Buying it via the Store.|
|Leafscuttler||Buying it via the Store.|
|Mouldpincer||Buying it via the Store.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.