The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- The Loyalty System was introduced, designed to benefit Cipsoft's most loyal customers.
- It is now possible on the Stand-Alone Client to "stay logged in for session" when using an authenticator. This means one token is now enough to be able to access multiple characters.
- The reward room accessed after the Soothing Bad Dreams mission of the Roshamuul Quest can now be exited again via some northbound stairs.
- NPC Wesley now reacts to the keywords help and machine to help players who are stuck on the Tending Gloothworms mission of the Oramond Quest.
- Pythius the Rotten (Creature) can now be accessed as intended again.
- Some graphic as well as map bugs were fixed, together with some typos and NPC dialogues.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.