The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Minor patch 10.73 was released on Jan 20, 2015.
- The PvP Expert Mode in characters' combat control is not visible anymore on Hardcore and Retro Open PvP game worlds.
- It's now again possible to put Premium Scrolls in Purses.
- It is not possible anymore to heal players out of a Protection Zone who are unjustified attacking other players on Open PvP game worlds.
- A small graphical issue with the Ranger Outfits has been fixed.
- The raid bosses Minotaur Wallbreaker and Glooth Bomb cannot be blocked by players anymore.
- Private guild events are now visible for all guild members.
- It is not possible anymore to accept guild applications during a guild war.
- An issue regarding depositing in and withdrawing from Guild Bank accounts has been fixed.
- Players on Retro Open PvP worlds can now fight Killing in the Name of... Quest bosses only once every 22 hours.
- Some graphic as well as map bugs were fixed, together with some typos and NPC dialogues.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.