Minor patch 10.71 was released on Dec 16, 2014.
- An issue with the world change The Mummy's Curse was fixed.
- An issue with one of the half-buried faces on Roshamuul has been fixed.
- Dawnport spells are now listed correctly in the dialogues of the spell trainer NPCs on mainland.
- An issue with Pythius The Rotten has been fixed as well. The missing stone was added to Pythius' dungeon again and works as intended.
- From now on, justified kills result in a PZ lock of 15 minutes for both last hitter and most damage dealer on Retro Open PvP game worlds.
- Sticky threads for guild leaders and vice leaders now work as intended on Guild Boards.
- The entrance doors of the Warriors' Guildhall have been moved back to their former position.
- Some other graphic and map bugs as well as typos have been fixed.
- A Locker (with Depot Chest) has been added to each Guildhall.
- A new doll, Maxxen Santa, can be traded with Ruprecht.
Every Guildhall now has a depot. Guildhalls have had their size and rent adjusted as a result of the change. Each depot chest was placed in a room without a bedroom, and the rooms in question were adjusted to have a depot structure to prevent pushing off a depot tile. Usually this meant the addition of two Counters. CipSoft also removed these tiles from the guildhalls so that they would not be counted for size (and the derived rent), but later realized that this could cause issues and reverted that particular change. Thus, almost all guildhalls had a temporary reduction in rent, with the exception of the two guildhalls that gained size, Castle of Greenshore and Southern Thais Guildhall. After the reversion, most guildhalls ended up with the same rent as they had before the depots were added. The table below contains the before-and-after size and rent as well as the differences. Note that this table is static and will not update to reflect changes since the update.
As a result of the guildhall changes, some guilds lost items hanging on the unreachable walls of guildhalls. This issue was fixed on March 3, 2015, when those items were sent to the inbox of the guild leader.
|Blessed Shield Guildhall||162||162||0||8090||8090||0|
|Bronze Brothers Bastion||749||749||0||35205||35205||0|
|Castle of Greenshore||294||296||2||18740||18860||120|
|Castle of the White Dragon||518||518||0||25110||25110||0|
|Castle of the Winds||493||493||0||23885||23885||0|
|Darashia, Eastern Guildhall||248||248||0||12660||12660||0|
|Darashia, Western Guildhall||203||203||0||10435||10435||0|
|Golden Axe Guildhall||213||213||0||10485||10485||0|
|Guildhall of the Red Rose||405||405||0||27725||27725||0|
|Halls of Serenity||504||504||0||23360||23360||0|
|Halls of the Adventurers||304||304||0||15380||15380||0|
|House of Recreation||412||401||-11||22980||22540||-440|
|Magic Academy, Guild||195||195||0||12025||12025||0|
|Rathleton Hills Estate||433||433||0||20685||20685||0|
|Sky Lane, Guild 1||421||421||0||21145||21145||0|
|Sky Lane, Guild 2||400||400||0||19300||19300||0|
|Sky Lane, Guild 3||347||347||0||17315||17315||0|
|Southern Thais Guildhall||346||349||3||22260||22440||180|