The 2014 Winter Update was released 10 December 2014. Its version number is 10.7.
- The Challenger III
- Smoke Under Water
- Wanted for High Treason Against the City of Rathleton
- Guild Features
New Features and Changes
- Additions to Oramond:
- New guild features.
- The Tibia website background artwork was changed to a new one.
- New item functions:
- Cobra Tongue (used in the Lion's Rock Quest)
- Small Amethyst (used in the Lion's Rock Quest)
- Small Ruby (used in the Lion's Rock Quest)
- Small Sapphire (used in the Lion's Rock Quest)
- Small Topaz (used in the Lion's Rock Quest)
- Honeycomb (used in The Cursed Crystal Quest)
- Green Crystal Splinter (used in The Cursed Crystal Quest)
- Flask of Embalming Fluid (used in The Cursed Crystal Quest)
- Petrified Scream (used in The Cursed Crystal Quest)
- Piece of Crocodile Leather (used in the Oramond Quest)
- Shrimp (used in the Glooth Factory Quest)
- Mind Stone (used in the Twenty Miles Beneath the Sea Quest)
- Lyre (used in the Glooth Factory Quest)
- Special Flask (Holy Water) (used in the Glooth Factory Quest)
- The Bank in Venore has some water leakage (Dropping Water) in the south-eastern corner because there is a small lake on the floor above. Also the jail (room of Sylvester).
- Many sprite changes.
- New Guild features will be added:
- Changes to the Guild Channel channel:
- If a player has a guild, the guild chat will automatically open when the player logs in.
- The leader and all vice leaders will be allowed to invite non-members into the channel. This will last until the non-member logs out.
- The leader and all vice leaders will use orange font.
- The leader and all vice leaders will be able to create a guild message; a message of up to 255 characters that is displayed to guild members when they log in (not when they enter the channel).
- Guild Events:
- A new section called Guild Events added to guild pages on the Tibia website.
- The leader and all vice leaders will be able to start guild events.
- Guild events can be public or exclusive.
- Guild Applications
- The leaders and all vice leaders will be able to allow or deny guild recruitment applications.
- If applications are allowed, non-members can apply to the guild and provide an introduction to themselves in writing.
- The leader and all vice leaders will be able to accept or reject each application.
- Guild Board
- The leader and all vice leaders will be able to moderate their private guild board by closing, re-opening and deleting threads.
- The leader and all vice leaders will be able to sticky threads. Only their own threads can be stickied and can be done at thread creation or by editing an existing thread.
- Disbanding Notice
- The leader and all vice leaders will receive a letter in their Inbox when their guild is close to disbanding.
- Guild Leader Election
- When a guild becomes leaderless, the vice leaders can elect a new member to become the leader.
- Guild Information
- The Tibia website will contain more information about guilds on their overview pages. Information includes: vocation, level, online status.
- Guild Bank
- Guilds will have a bank account to share money with the guild.
- All members can deposit money in the guild bank account.
- The leader and all vice leaders will be able to withdraw and transfer money from the guild bank.
- The guild bank will have a log showing the activity of the bank in the last 30 days. It will be visible to all members.
- Guild-related transactions will be debited to the guild bank account. To avoid accidental loss of guildhalls, if the guild bank has insufficient funds, the guild leader's bank account will be debited instead. The fund for guild wars must always come from the guild bank.
- Guild Activity Log
- The guild activity log will list all guild activity within the last 30 days such as invitations and players joined, as well as rank changes.
- Guild Depot
- Changes to the Guild Channel channel:
- Glooth Anemone
- Metal Gargoyle
- Rustheap Golem
- Glooth Golem
The following monsters can no longer have their spawn blocked. That is, they will spawn even if other players are on the screen. According to Tjured this feature is a "technical side effect of dynamic content adjustments". This means in some places there is a chance a different creature spawns each time.
- Lion's Rock, north-west of Darashia
- Crystal Gardens, below Nargor
- Seacrest Grounds, a new underwater area north-west of Rathleton with an underwater volcano
- Underground Glooth Factory, accessed through a Slime Slide in the Rathleton Workshop Quarter
- Extension to the main Rathleton Quest
- Extension to the Oramond Quest (currently being worked on separately, at Glooth Factory Quest, to be merged later)
- Calibrating the Irrigation Funnels
- Feeding the Worms
- Gloothworm Farm - Tending Gloothworms
- Nature's Balance
- Rake Away
- The Glooth Bandits
- The Gloud Ship
- The Mutated Glooth Plague
|Rathleton Squire||1||✓||✗||By having rendered numerous services to the city of Rathleton you have been promoted to the rank of Squire.|
|The Professor's Nut||3||✓||✗||He seriously stored away a wallnut? That was a nutty professor indeed.|
|Snake Charmer||1||✓||✗||By restoring the Everhungry Altar, you charmed the Fire-Feathered Sea Serpent back into its fitful sleep, twenty miles beneath the sea.|
|Rumble in the Plant||4||✓||✓||You have defeated the tremor worm - and wonder what kind of fish you'd be able to catch with such a bait.|
|Robo Chop||4||✓||✓||You have defeated the glooth bomb and chopped down a lot of metal monsters on your way.|
|Publicity||1||✓||✗||You are a man of the public. Or of good publicity at least. Through your efforts in advertising the airtight cloth, Zeronex might yet be redeemed - and Rathleton might yet see its first working Gloud Ship.|
|Plant vs. Minos||4||✓||✓||You have defeated the wallbreaker and saved the glooth plant.|
|Mind the Step!||1||✓||✗||You've got a mind ready to draw strange conclusions that defy the laws of logic and sidestep reality. Or maybe it's just a lucky guess - or adventurous recklessness?|
|Lion's Den Explorer||1||✓||✓||You discovered the Lion's Rock, passed the tests to enter the inner sanctum and finally revealed the secrets of the buried temple. You literally put your head in the lion's mouth and survived.|
|Go with da Lava Flow||1||✓||✓||You escaped the glowing hot lava death trap, Professor Maxxen has set for you - Captain Caveworm is indeed proud!|
|Wail of the Banshee||1||✓||✓||You saw the Crystal Gardens with all their stunning beauty and survived the equally impressive monsters there. In the end you discovered a great evil and destroyed it with the help of a banshee who was not even aware of her support.|
|Noble Lion (Mount)||Use The Lion's Heart on a Noble Lion.|
|Glooth Glider||Obtain its 7 parts, finish 4 tasks of the Oramond Quest and then talk to NPC Peremin.|
Test Server list unaccounted for:
|Bronze Gear Wheel||0.05|
|Tainted Glooth Capsule||1.50|
|Crest of the Deep Seas||speed +5||45.00|
|The Lion's Heart||2.00|
|Lion's Mane Flower||1.00|
|Ewer with Holy Water||17.50|
|Vial of Medusa Blood||1.80|
|Dinky Moss Floret||0.20|
|Dinky Moss Floret Garland||0.60|
|Interwoven Moss Florets||0.40|
|Calibrated Indicator Gauge||0.10|
|Dead Rat (Oramond)||3.00|
|Pinch of Crystal Dust||0.60|
|Flask with Oil and Blood||1.80|
|Small Crystal Bell||2.80|
|Drowned Seaman's Skull||21.80|
|Brandon's Wedding Ring||1.00|
|Nacre Slab (Blue)||1.00|
|Nacre Slab (Yellow)||1.00|
|Nacre Slab (Red)||1.00|
|The Time Compass||0.80|
|Steel Spider Silk||0.10|
|Spool of Steel Silk Yarn||1.00|
|Bottle of Gloo||2.00|
|Pink Gloud Essence||1.80|
|Bottle of Airtight Gloo||2.50|
|Crimson Crest Mushroom||0.30|
|Flask of Medusa's Ointment||1.80|
|The Orb of Darkness Eternal||3.50|
|Soft Piece of Cloth||5.00|
|Old Parchment (Brown)||2.00|
|Full Gas Bag||7.00|
|The Orb of Life Everchanging||3.50|
|The Orb of Light Undying||3.50|
|Midnight Panther Doll||17.00|
|Filled Glooth Converter||5.00|
|Vial of Mushroom Distillate||2.00|
|Roll of Covering||9.00|
|Glooth Glider Crank||11.00|
|Glooth Glider Gear Wheel||13.00|
|Glooth Glider Casing||16.00|
|Glooth Glider Tubes and Wires||9.00|
|Glooth Glider Hinge||11.00|
|Glooth Glider Blueprint||1.00|
|Badly Made Piece of Cloth||5.00|
|Broken Orb of Light Undying||2.50|
|Vial of Distilled Water||1.80|
|Piece of a Shell (Item)||0.00|
|Some Broken Shells (Item)||1.00|
Test Server list unaccounted for:
- Quest Items
|Lion's Mane Flower (Object)||✓||You can pick it. When picked, only Grass remains, but it will regrow quickly.|
|Well with a Lion-Like Face||✗||The water comes out of the mouth of a stone face.|
Looks the same as an Antic Well.
Click Here to Show/Hide Spoiler Information
Use it once to obtain an Ewer with Holy Water. The second time a message will appear: "You have already taken a flask of holy water. At the moment there is not enough water in the well to take more."
Spoiler ends here.
|Slightly Feline Statue||✗||You can use it with a Cobra Tongue. The flavortext only appears after that. |
|Ornamented Stone Pedestal||✓||Can be used with a liquid.|
|Maelstrom||✓||If you just walk on it you are teleported to another place, like a Water Vortex.|
Looks the same as a Water Vortex and a Water Channel.
|Nacre Altar||✗||Can be used with Drowned Seaman's Skulls.|
|Broken Nacre Altar||✗||Can be used with Nacre Slabs.|
|Hoard of Cursed Gold||✗||Can be used with Cursed Gold.|
|Ancient Sundial||✗||You can use a Sea Ear on it.|
|Heap of Rubbish||✗|
|Wicker Basket||✗||Part of a failed air balloon.|
|Small Gloothworm Tubes (Floss)||✗|
|Bloodstained Crystal||✗||Use it to obtain a Vial of Medusa Blood.|
|Flower-Adorned Statue||✗||It's a statue adorned with a Dinky Moss Floret Garland.|
|Large Black Crystal||✗||When destroyed, it turns into Black Crystal Shards.|
|Black Crystal Shards||✗||A Large Black Crystal, when destroyed.|
|Wooden Grinder||✗||Unfortunately, you will need to power it yourself.|
|Remains of an Old Amphora||✓||A broken Dusty Amphora.|
|The Remains of a Lapis Vase||✗||It is a broken Lapis-Crested Vase.|
|Lapis-Crested Vase||✗||Looks the same as an ornate canopic jar.|
|Red Flame||✓||It's a very brief light source.|
|Blue Flame||✓||It's a very brief light source.|
|Yellow Flame||✓||It's a very brief light source.|
|Ramp (Seacrest)||✓||If you walk on the higher part of it, you will appear on a floor upstairs.|
|Dead Explorer||✗||An explorer has died here, leaving nothing but a skeleton. Perhaps it holds something valuable.|
Looks the same as a Skeleton (Item).
|Small Gloothworm Tubes||✗|
|Violet Flame||✓||It's a very brief light source.|
|Coral Stone||✗||Fossilised coral.|
|Dinky Moss Floret (Object)||✗||Use it to obtain a Dinky Moss Floret.|
|Slime (Purple)||✗||Purple deposits of slime have pooled here.|
|Water Distilling Machine||✗||Glooth Factory Quest - Tending Gloothworms.|
|Irrigation Funnel||✗||It's found placed on top of a Chimney (Oramond). Glooth Factory Quest - Tending Gloothworms.|
|Glooth Data Machine||✗||Glooth Factory Quest - Tending Gloothworms.|
|Magma Chunk||✓||It is the remains of a Raging Fire. You can use it to keep a Crucible burning.|
|Rest of Life Energy||✗|
|Spark of Light||✗|
|Maelstrom of Darkness||✗||Looks the same as Remains of a Withering Soul.|
|Cloud of Earth Energy||✗|
|Glooth Extractor||✓||This extractor can remove the Glooth from a Glooth Powered Minotaur and turn it into a Depowered Minotaur.|
|Large Seashell (Quest Closed)||✗||Depending on which one you open, you will be rewarded with Some Broken Shells (Item), a Fishbone and two Fish, or a Sea Ear. It can also give you nothing or spawn a Crab.|
It will turn into a Large Seashell (Quest Open) upon opening.
Looks the same as a Large Seashell (Closed) and a Seashell (Large).
|Large Seashell (Quest Open)||✗||This is an opened Large Seashell (Quest Closed).|
Looks the same as a Large Seashell (Open).
|Small Pagoda (Lit)||✗||Gives off a little bit of light.|
|The Glooth Plant (Book)||?|
|Lion's Rock Three Tests (Book)||An explorer tries to explain how to enter the deeper parts of Lion's Rock, but gets cut short before being able to finish.|
|The Perilous Adventures of Captain Caveworm I (Book)||?|
|The Perilous Adventures of Captain Caveworm II (Book)||?|
|Attacks on the Glooth Plant (Book)||Concern about the attacks on the Rathleton Glooth Plant|
|Crystal Gardens (Book)||An explorer is ecstatic about reaching the Crystal Gardens and then sees his friend Harry do something strange.|
|Mutated Glooth (Book)||Someone has found something which very much pleases Uquora the High-Handed of the Circle of the Black Sphinx.|
|Four Wishing Statues (Book)||An explorer encounters four statues that are apparently wishing for something.|
|The Uses of Glooth in Modern Oramond Pharmacy (Book)||Pharmatic uses of glooth.|