The 2014 Winter Update was released 10 December 2014. Its version number is 10.7.
- The Challenger III
- Smoke Under Water
- Wanted for High Treason Against the City of Rathleton
- Guild Features
New Features and Changes
- Additions to Oramond:
- New guild features.
- The Tibia website background artwork was changed to a new one.
- New item functions:
- Cobra Tongue (used in the Lion's Rock Quest)
- Small Amethyst (used in the Lion's Rock Quest)
- Small Ruby (used in the Lion's Rock Quest)
- Small Sapphire (used in the Lion's Rock Quest)
- Small Topaz (used in the Lion's Rock Quest)
- Honeycomb (used in The Cursed Crystal Quest)
- Green Crystal Splinter (used in The Cursed Crystal Quest)
- Flask of Embalming Fluid (used in The Cursed Crystal Quest)
- Petrified Scream (used in The Cursed Crystal Quest)
- Piece of Crocodile Leather (used in the Oramond Quest)
- Shrimp (used in the Glooth Factory Quest)
- Mind Stone (used in the Twenty Miles Beneath the Sea Quest)
- Lyre (used in the Glooth Factory Quest)
- Special Flask (Holy Water) (used in the Glooth Factory Quest)
- The Bank in Venore has some water leakage (Dropping Water) in the south-eastern corner because there is a small lake on the floor above. Also the jail (room of Sylvester).
- Many sprite changes.
- New Guild features will be added:
- Changes to the Guild Channel channel:
- If a player has a guild, the guild chat will automatically open when the player logs in.
- The leader and all vice leaders will be allowed to invite non-members into the channel. This will last until the non-member logs out.
- The leader and all vice leaders will use orange font.
- The leader and all vice leaders will be able to create a guild message; a message of up to 255 characters that is displayed to guild members when they log in (not when they enter the channel).
- Guild Events:
- A new section called Guild Events added to guild pages on the Tibia website.
- The leader and all vice leaders will be able to start guild events.
- Guild events can be public or exclusive.
- Guild Applications
- The leaders and all vice leaders will be able to allow or deny guild recruitment applications.
- If applications are allowed, non-members can apply to the guild and provide an introduction to themselves in writing.
- The leader and all vice leaders will be able to accept or reject each application.
- Guild Board
- The leader and all vice leaders will be able to moderate their private guild board by closing, re-opening and deleting threads.
- The leader and all vice leaders will be able to sticky threads. Only their own threads can be stickied and can be done at thread creation or by editing an existing thread.
- Disbanding Notice
- The leader and all vice leaders will receive a letter in their Inbox when their guild is close to disbanding.
- Guild Leader Election
- When a guild becomes leaderless, the vice leaders can elect a new member to become the leader.
- Guild Information
- The Tibia website will contain more information about guilds on their overview pages. Information includes: vocation, level, online status.
- Guild Bank
- Guilds will have a bank account to share money with the guild.
- All members can deposit money in the guild bank account.
- The leader and all vice leaders will be able to withdraw and transfer money from the guild bank.
- The guild bank will have a log showing the activity of the bank in the last 30 days. It will be visible to all members.
- Guild-related transactions will be debited to the guild bank account. To avoid accidental loss of guildhalls, if the guild bank has insufficient funds, the guild leader's bank account will be debited instead. The fund for guild wars must always come from the guild bank.
- Guild Activity Log
- The guild activity log will list all guild activity within the last 30 days such as invitations and players joined, as well as rank changes.
- Guild Depot
- Changes to the Guild Channel channel:
- Glooth Anemone
- Metal Gargoyle
- Rustheap Golem
- Glooth Golem
The following monsters can no longer have their spawn blocked. That is, they will spawn even if other players are on the screen. According to Tjured this feature is a "technical side effect of dynamic content adjustments". This means in some places there is a chance a different creature spawns each time.
- Lion's Rock, north-west of Darashia
- Crystal Gardens, below Nargor
- Seacrest Grounds, a new underwater area north-west of Rathleton with an underwater volcano
- Underground Glooth Factory, accessed through a Slime Slide in the Rathleton Workshop Quarter
- Extension to the main Rathleton Quest
- Extension to the Oramond Quest (currently being worked on separately, at Glooth Factory Quest, to be merged later)
- Calibrating the Irrigation Funnels
- Feeding the Worms
- Gloothworm Farm - Tending Gloothworms
- Nature's Balance
- Rake Away
- The Glooth Bandits
- The Gloud Ship
- The Mutated Glooth Plague
|Go with da Lava Flow||1||✓||✓||You escaped the glowing hot lava death trap, Professor Maxxen has set for you - Captain Caveworm is indeed proud!|
|Lion's Den Explorer||1||✓||✓||You discovered the Lion's Rock, passed the tests to enter the inner sanctum and finally revealed the secrets of the buried temple. You literally put your head in the lion's mouth and survived.|
|Mind the Step!||1||✓||✗||You've got a mind ready to draw strange conclusions that defy the laws of logic and sidestep reality. Or maybe it's just a lucky guess - or adventurous recklessness?|
|Plant vs. Minos||4||✓||✓||You have defeated the wallbreaker and saved the glooth plant.|
|Publicity||1||✓||✗||You are a man of the public. Or of good publicity at least. Through your efforts in advertising the airtight cloth, Zeronex might yet be redeemed - and Rathleton might yet see its first working Gloud Ship.|
|Rathleton Squire||1||✓||✗||By having rendered numerous services to the city of Rathleton you have been promoted to the rank of Squire.|
|Robo Chop||4||✓||✓||You have defeated the glooth bomb and chopped down a lot of metal monsters on your way.|
|Rumble in the Plant||4||✓||✓||You have defeated the tremor worm - and wonder what kind of fish you'd be able to catch with such a bait.|
|Snake Charmer||1||✓||✗||By restoring the Everhungry Altar, you charmed the Fire-Feathered Sea Serpent back into its fitful sleep, twenty miles beneath the sea.|
|The Professor's Nut||3||✓||✗||He seriously stored away a wallnut? That was a nutty professor indeed.|
|Wail of the Banshee||1||✓||✓||You saw the Crystal Gardens with all their stunning beauty and survived the equally impressive monsters there. In the end you discovered a great evil and destroyed it with the help of a banshee who was not even aware of her support.|
|Glooth Glider||Obtain its 7 parts, finish 4 tasks of the Oramond Quest and then talk to NPC Peremin.|
|Noble Lion (Mount)||Use The Lion's Heart on a Noble Lion.|
Test Server list unaccounted for:
|Airtight Cloth||10.00|| |
|Badly Made Piece of Cloth||5.00|| |
|Balloon Cloth||10.00|| |
|Bottle of Airtight Gloo||2.50|| |
|Bottle of Gloo||2.00|| |
|Brandon's Wedding Ring||1.00|| |
|Broken Orb of Light Undying||2.50|| |
|Bronze Gear Wheel||0.05|
|Calibrated Indicator Gauge||0.10|| |
|Copper Valve||0.20|| |
|Crest of the Deep Seas||speed +5||45.00|
|Crimson Crest Mushroom||0.30|| |
|Cursed Gold||0.05|| |
|Dead Rat (Oramond)||3.00|| |
|Dinky Moss Floret||0.20|| |
|Dinky Moss Floret Garland||0.60|| |
|Drowned Seaman's Skull||21.80|| |
|Ewer with Holy Water||17.50|| |
|Filled Glooth Converter||5.00|| |
|Flask of Medusa's Ointment||1.80|| |
|Flask with Oil and Blood||1.80|| |
|Full Gas Bag||7.00|| |
|Fungus Powder||5.00|| |
|Gas Bag||7.00|| |
|Glass Tube||14.00|| |
|Glooth Converter||5.00|| |
|Glooth Farina||1.80|| |
|Glooth Glider Blueprint||1.00|| |
|Glooth Glider Casing||16.00|
|Glooth Glider Crank||11.00|
|Glooth Glider Gear Wheel||13.00|
|Glooth Glider Hinge||11.00|
|Glooth Glider Tubes and Wires||9.00|
|Glooth Plasma||1.80|| |
|Glooth Vinegar||3.00|| |
|Interwoven Moss Florets||0.40|| |
|Lion's Mane Flower||1.00|| |
|Midnight Panther Doll||17.00|| |
|Milking Fork||1.00|| |
|Nacre Slab (Blue)||1.00|| |
|Nacre Slab (Red)||1.00|| |
|Nacre Slab (Yellow)||1.00|| |
|Old Parchment (Brown)||2.00|| |
|Piece of a Shell (Item)||0.00|| |
|Pinch of Crystal Dust||0.60|| |
|Pink Gloud Essence||1.80|| |
|Receipt (Fail)||0.25|| |
|Receipt (Success)||0.25|| |
|Roll of Covering||9.00|
|Sea Ear||2.60|| |
|Small Crystal Bell||2.80|| |
|Soft Piece of Cloth||5.00|| |
|Some Broken Shells (Item)||1.00|| |
|Spool of Steel Silk Yarn||1.00|| |
|Steel Spider Silk||0.10|| |
|Strange Device||5.00|| |
|Strong Cloth||10.00|| |
|Tainted Glooth Capsule||1.50|
|The Lion's Heart||2.00|| |
|The Orb of Darkness Eternal||3.50|| |
|The Orb of Life Everchanging||3.50|| |
|The Orb of Light Undying||3.50|| |
|The Time Compass||0.80|| |
|Translation Scroll||2.00|| |
|Vial of Distilled Water||1.80|| |
|Vial of Medusa Blood||1.80|| |
|Vial of Mushroom Distillate||2.00|| |
Test Server list unaccounted for:
- Quest Items
|Ancient Sundial||✗||You can use a Sea Ear on it.|
|Black Crystal Shards||✗||A Large Black Crystal, when destroyed.|
|Bloodstained Crystal||✗||Use it to obtain a Vial of Medusa Blood.|
|Blue Flame||✓||It's a very brief light source.|
|Broken Nacre Altar||✗|| Can be used with Nacre Slabs.|
|Cloud of Earth Energy||✗|
|Coral Stone||✗||Fossilised coral.|
|Dead Explorer||✗|| An explorer has died here, leaving nothing but a skeleton. Perhaps it holds something valuable.|
Looks the same as a Skeleton (Item).
|Dinky Moss Floret (Object)||✗||Use it to obtain a Dinky Moss Floret.|
|Flower-Adorned Statue||✗||It's a statue adorned with a Dinky Moss Floret Garland.|
|Glooth Data Machine||✗||Glooth Factory Quest - Tending Gloothworms.|
|Glooth Extractor||✓||This extractor can remove the Glooth from a Glooth Powered Minotaur and turn it into a Depowered Minotaur.|
|Heap of Rubbish||✗|
|Hoard of Cursed Gold||✗||Can be used with Cursed Gold.|
|Irrigation Funnel||✗||It's found placed on top of a Chimney (Oramond). Glooth Factory Quest - Tending Gloothworms.|
|Lapis-Crested Vase||✗||Looks the same as an ornate canopic jar.|
|Large Black Crystal||✗|| When destroyed, it turns into Black Crystal Shards.|
|Large Seashell (Quest Closed)||✗|| Depending on which one you open, you will be rewarded with Some Broken Shells (Item), a Fishbone and two Fish, or a Sea Ear. It can also give you nothing or spawn a Crab.|
It will turn into a Large Seashell (Quest Open) upon opening.
Looks the same as a Large Seashell (Closed) and a Seashell (Large).
|Large Seashell (Quest Open)||✗|| This is an opened Large Seashell (Quest Closed).|
Looks the same as a Large Seashell (Open).
|Lion's Mane Flower (Object)||✓||You can pick it. When picked, only Grass remains, but it will regrow quickly.|
|Maelstrom||✓|| If you just walk on it you are teleported to another place, like a Water Vortex.|
Looks the same as a Water Vortex and a Water Channel.
|Maelstrom of Darkness||✗||Looks the same as Remains of a Withering Soul.|
|Magma Chunk||✓||It is the remains of a Raging Fire. You can use it to keep a Crucible burning.|
|Nacre Altar||✗|| Can be used with Drowned Seaman's Skulls.|
|Ornamented Stone Pedestal||✓||Can be used with a liquid.|
|Ramp (Seacrest)||✓||If you walk on the higher part of it, you will appear on a floor upstairs.|
|Red Flame||✓||It's a very brief light source.|
|Remains of an Old Amphora||✓||A broken Dusty Amphora.|
|Rest of Life Energy||✗|
|Slightly Feline Statue||✗|| You can use it with a Cobra Tongue. The flavortext only appears after that. |
|Slime (Purple)||✗||Purple deposits of slime have pooled here.|
|Small Gloothworm Tubes||✗|
|Small Gloothworm Tubes (Floss)||✗|
|Spark of Light||✗|
|The Remains of a Lapis Vase||✗||It is a broken Lapis-Crested Vase.|
|Violet Flame||✓||It's a very brief light source.|
|Water Distilling Machine||✗||Glooth Factory Quest - Tending Gloothworms.|
|Well with a Lion-Like Face||✗|| The water comes out of the mouth of a stone face.|
Looks the same as an Antic Well.
Click Here to Show/Hide Spoiler Information
Use it once to obtain an Ewer with Holy Water. The second time a message will appear: "You have already taken a flask of holy water. At the moment there is not enough water in the well to take more."
Spoiler ends here.
|Wicker Basket||✗||Part of a failed air balloon.|
|Wooden Grinder||✗||Unfortunately, you will need to power it yourself.|
|Yellow Flame||✓||It's a very brief light source.|
|Attacks on the Glooth Plant (Book)||Concern about the attacks on the Rathleton Glooth Plant|
|Crystal Gardens (Book)||An explorer is ecstatic about reaching the Crystal Gardens and then sees his friend Harry do something strange.|
|Four Wishing Statues (Book)||An explorer encounters four statues that are apparently wishing for something.|
|Lion's Rock Three Tests (Book)||An explorer tries to explain how to enter the deeper parts of Lion's Rock, but gets cut short before being able to finish.|
|Mutated Glooth (Book)||Someone has found something which very much pleases Uquora the High-Handed of the Circle of the Black Sphinx.|
|The Glooth Plant (Book)||?|
|The Perilous Adventures of Captain Caveworm II (Book)||?|
|The Perilous Adventures of Captain Caveworm I (Book)||?|
|The Uses of Glooth in Modern Oramond Pharmacy (Book)||Pharmatic uses of glooth.|