The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Once you are level 20 you cannot leave the temple upstairs anymore.
- The Orc Berserker which sometimes spawned on the last floor of the Orc Cave was removed.
- It is not possible anymore to transfer items from Dawnport to Rookgaard.
- The vocation equipment of the vocations chests cannot be thrown back to Dawnport any longer.
- Garamond no longer sells Energy Wave nor does he offer Summon Spells.
- PvP is not possible anymore inside the Adventurer's Outpost.
Animation and Graphic Issues
- Missing frames were added to the animation of the Invisible spell.
- Items now sink if they are thrown onto Lava.
- The lava riddle in the Pits of Inferno works as intended again.
- Pythius the Rotten is reachable again in battle.
- The speed of the animations in the Stand-Alone Client was adjusted.
- Small issues with the female Conjurer Outfit and the Kingly Deer mount were fixed.
- Some minor graphic bugs were fixed.
- Players cannot leave the Island of Destiny with the wrong level anymore.
- Emma can now give you permission to obtain the Nature Magic Spellbook again if you have lost it.
- Captain Tiberius on Travora now always transports players back to the city where they originally came from.
- NPC Rabaz and raid boss Fernfang cannot be blocked anymore.
- Free Account players are no longer allowed to enter a Fury Gate.
- An issue that caused a crash of the Tibia Flash Client (for example due to closing Backpacks very fast) was fixed.
- Unjustified points are displayed correctly now.
- The Animate Dead Rune and Convince Creature Rune can no longer be used on other players.
- Using the above-mentioned runes and the Disintegrate Rune does not count as an aggressive action anymore.
- Magic Walls now work correctly on Hardcore PvP worlds.
- Some map bugs and typos were fixed.
- Characters of level 1 and 2 will benefit from a bonus that doubles their experience gain, this bonus will slowly decrease as they advance in level until it reaches the normal experience gain at level 50.
- Graphical fixes of Beastmaster Outfits and Champion Outfits.
- An issue with NPC Chemar was fixed.
|Seasoned Adventurer||1||✗||✗||Adventure is your middle name. You spent much time in dangerous lands and have seen things others only dream of. You know your way around in Tibia - you are a seasoned adventurer now. And your journey has only just begun!|
|Blackpelt||Buying it on Tibia.com or via the Store.|
|Doombringer||Buying it on Tibia.com or via the Store.|
|Hailstorm Fury||Buying it on Tibia.com or via the Store.|
|Poisonbane||Buying it on Tibia.com or via the Store.|
|Siegebreaker||Buying it on Tibia.com or via the Store.|
|Woodland Prince||Buying it on Tibia.com or via the Store.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.