- Rise of Devovorga:
- Once stage 2 is completed, stage 3 will be initiated sometime between 8 and 14 hours after the next server save.
- In order to get the Devovorga's Nemesis achievement, you now only need to significantly contribute in the final fight with Devovorga. You do not need to be the player dealing the most damage anymore.
- Their Master's Voice:
- Slime Gobblers can now be used every 5 seconds instead of every 15.
- The delay between the golem waves has been removed.
- The amount of golem waves was decreased from 25 to 20.
- Moohtant Cudgel - its shielding modifier was removed and its defence value was raised by 1.
- Forbidden Fruit Task - if you lost any required item, you can reset the task by saying 'collect' to Chartan again.
- The Black Knight Doll, official fansite item of TibiaLatina.wikia.com, was implemented.
- Some erroneous or incomplete NPC transcripts were adjusted.
- Some map bugs, typos and minor graphical glitches were fixed.
Its testing stage was officially announced here.
Proposed Party Spell Changes
In the testing phase announcement, the following changes were proposed for Party Spells but were not implemented:
- Heal Party will be replaced by the spell "Restore Party". This spell is a stronger version of "Mass Healing" and will restore health points of the spell caster and all party members within a radius of 4 squares. It has a cooldown of 2 minutes.
- Train Party will be replaced by the spell "Shield Party". This spell will raise the shielding skill of the spell caster and all party members within a radius of 4 squares by 10% for 2 minutes. It has a cooldown of 2 seconds.
- Protect Party will be replaced by the spell "Boost Party". This spell will raise the main vocation skill of the spell caster and each party member within a radius of 4 squares by 10% for 2 minutes. Main vocation skills are: Axe, club, and sword fighting for knights. Distance fighting for paladins and magic level for druids and sorcerers. It has a cooldown of 2 seconds.
- Enchant Party will be replaced by the spell "Recharge Party". This spell will restore mana of all party members within a radius of 4 squares. It is similar to the druid's "Restore Party" spell with the notable difference that it does not affect the spell caster. It has a cooldown of 2 minutes.
|Black Knight Doll||18.00|| |
|Stone of Insight||9.99|| |
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.