This patch was released on the March 12, 2014, officially announced here.
- Loot of Demons and Hellhounds was adjusted.
- Demons now drop less Gold and more Platinum Coins and no longer carry Double Axes. They also drop more Demon Horns, Assassin Stars, Small Emeralds, Stealth Rings, Rings of Healing and Might Rings. The following items were added to its loot: Great Spirit Potion, Demonic Essence, Small Topaz, Small Ruby, Small Amethyst and Red Gem. (Loot Statistics)
- Hellhounds now carry a higher average of Platinum Coins and no longer drop Gold Coins, Great Health Potions and Spike Swords. The following items were added to its loot: Great Spirit Potion, Ultimate Health Potion, Blazing Bone, Fiery Heart, Small Ruby, Small Emerald, Small Topaz, Green Gem, Yellow Gem, Red Gem, Green Piece of Cloth, Yellow Piece of Cloth, Red Piece of Cloth, Hardened Bone, Amber Staff, Onyx Flail, Ruthless Axe, Magma Coat, Magma Boots and Magma Amulet. (Loot Statistics)
- (Not officially announced) Chakoya Tribewarden, Chakoya Toolshaper and maybe Chakoya Windcaller now drop Fireproof Horn.
- Blocked summons cannot be used any longer to trap people in a stack. The summons can now be killed by the trapped players.
- An issue where a player could get a skull while defending himself in dove mode has been fixed as well.
- Some minor technical PVP issues were addressed.
- Some of the NPCs were edited concerning their new icons.
- Some map issues have been fixed.
New Mini World Change