Update 10.34 was a client patch released on January 29, 2014. It fixed various bugs and weaknesses in the game.
Official announcement: Content Fixes and Changes
- The Shattered Isles Quest: in case you lose Eleonore's Crystal Ring, simply say "ring" to continue the quest.
- Shovel and Pick holes: you can open them even if other players are standing on them. If the hole is a Loose Stone Pile (shovel) the player will fall down the hole; if the hole is opened with a pick, the player standing on top will float above it. This fixes a well-known weakness where griefers could completely block the Pits of Inferno Quest particularly at the maze.
- Flash Client: Smart-Click feature now uses (opens) Letters.
- Ahmet: an unknown fix was made to prevent players from getting stuck in the Thieves Guild Quest under rare conditions.
- Jade Amulet: now weighs 4.00 oz and equippable in the neck slot. Previously it had no weight and could not be equipped.
- Roshamuul Quest: you can now complete the Desecrating Shrines mission every 10 minutes. Previously it was every 30 minutes.
- Elementalist Outfits: a graphical bug with the female outfit was fixed.
- Flash and Stand-Alone Client: an issue was fixed that allowed characters to run in a certain direction without pressing the corresponding key.
- Some typos and map bugs were fixed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.