The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- A new Flash Client feature, the Smart-Click and mouse controls customization, has been made available for testing in the Preview Game Worlds.
- Players who cannot finish certain tasks of the Spike Tasks Quest due to their level may now cancel their tasks at Gnombold and Gnomilly.
- The world change The Mummy's Curse will be reset after some time after the last jar has been destroyed and if no one has killed Horestis.
- Horestis does now only spawn in the room behind the teleporters.
- The mini world change Noodles is Gone is now announced correctly on the World Board and by the Towncryer.
- It is not possible anymore to block the spawn of Versperoth.
- An issue with The Repenters Quest task "About Watering a Garden" has been addressed. Players are now able to fill the vial with water again, and thereby finish the task.
- To prevent player blocking, it is not possible anymore to walk behind the table at Liane in Carlin and at Benjamin in Thais.
- The look of the Yummy Gummy Worm has been changed. They are now colored.
- The Market layout on the Stand-Alone Client received some changes. Player names have been moved to behind the offer expiration date, and additional price and amount information was added when buying/selling to an existing offer.
- The new reward system was added to the Mutated Pumpkin. Those who took an active part in the fight against the Mutated Pumpkin will be rewarded according to their participation during the fight.
- It is still possible to enter the portal after the Mutated Pumpkin was killed, and to skin its corpse with an obsidian knife to receive a second reward.
Part of the changes were not announced until October 30, 2013
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.