Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- 1 Update Teasers
- 2 Changes
- 3 Tibia Website Changes
- 4 Smooth Walking
- 5 New Locations and Hunting Grounds
- 6 New Raids
- 7 New Quests
- 8 New Mini World Changes
- 9 New Achievements
- 10 New Items
- 11 New Mounts
- 12 New NPCs
- 13 New Creatures
- 14 New Objects
- 15 New Hunting Places
- 16 New Documents
- 17 Update Images
- The Haunted Ruins of Drefia
- Do Not Miss the Forest for the Trees!
- Mutation of the Nature
- Let's Take a Walk!
- Raids, Raids, Raids
- The Challenger
- Revamp and expansion of Drefia, including new creatures and a quest.
- Revamp of Ab'Dendriel and addition of small areas in Hellgate visited during new daily tasks.
- Reevaluation of the raid system — in comparison to raids before Winter 2011, the time interval between each raid will be reduced by at least 20% from up to 50%. Also, new raids and bosses will be implemented.
- Smooth walking for player outfits, using an 8 sprites animation instead of the current 2. Check the Outfiter for all other outfits.
- It is now possible to zoom in/out of the Automap using a mouse wheel.
- The way monsters target players has been changed. They should no longer target unreachable players with any attack.
- Note: because of a bug which caused server lags (at e.g. Warzone 1) this was temporarily disabled.
- Nilsor's Waterskin's weight has been changed from 0.10 oz to 7.00 oz.
- Council Certificate is no longer viewable on the Market.
- Vampire Brides can now be dusted.
- Vampire Viscount can also, though they are new monsters.
- Demon Skeletons, Liches and Vampires had their loot adjusted.
Tibia Website Changes
- The background was changed from this artwork to another one, featuring the new theme, including some changes to Ab'Dendriel (Leaf Golem, Forest Fury, the maze, Ashar'Tel) and Drefia (Vampire Viscount, Vicious Manbat). See it here.
See also: Tibia Background Artworks
New Locations and Hunting Grounds
- Several new and expanded caves
- Something bad is happening deep, deep down under Banuta.
- Something is sizzling deep under many sheets of soil in Banuta.
- Hordes of slippery spawns slither in Deeper Banuta!
- There is a sudden rise in ice golem population in Formogar mines.
- More ice golems in Svargrond!
- Some Wasps have been found North of Carlin. There is some loud buzzing in the air.
- Buzzing Madness North of Carlin! Be careful if you're allergic!
- Willi Wasp the Wicked has arrived!
- There is a slight uneven energy in the ghostlands west of Carlin. Something is going to happen soon.
- Skeletons appeared in the ghostlands. Something is wrong there!
- Now the ghostlands are full of ghouls! Seems like there is a massive outburst of negative energy there!
- Deep under Edron, the Orc population seems to grow rapidly. Be careful and take a rope with you!
- Orc berserkers deep under Edron!
- Some Orcs are assembling north of Thais.
- Lancer beetles troop up in Farmine. Beware!
- A pack of lancer beetles heads towards the coast!
- The lancer beetles have reached the coast.
- There is something slimy going on in the Ankrahmun tombs.
- Slime attack in the Ankrahmun tombs!
- Cold bodies with long teeth have lowered the temperature down in the Ankrahmun Pharaoh tombs.
- Cold bodies with long teeth. Many teeth. Down in the Ankrahmun Pharaoh tombs.
- Goblins are preparing to attack Kazordoon from Femor Hills!
- Goblins attack from Femor Hills! (2x)
- Danger! Now the goblin leaders attack Kazordoon from Femor Hills!
- Kaplar! Flee before it is too late! Minos in the Kazordoon Mines!
- Goblins are converging west of Edron.
- Hunters on the hunt north of the Green Claw Swamp.
- One of the black rituals in Drefia has succeeded. Dead meat is walking the ritual halls.
- There are more lions than usual west of Darashia.
- Even more lions west of Darashia!
- Zomba, the king of lions is roaming the Darashia desert!
- Majestic creatures with stripes roam the small desert at Meriana.
- Pillage and plunder! Pirates have been sighted north of Darashia!
- There is a sudden rise in wyvern population in the mushroom gardens under Venore.
- Be prepared to fight the wyvern thread in the mushroom gardens!
- Many winter wolfs are roaming near the barbarian camps in Svargrond!
- The barbarian camp in Svargrond is being attacked by winter wolves!
- Bonebeasts are rattling down in the Ankrahmun Dipthrah tombs.
- Bonebeasts roaming around in the Ankrahmun Dipthrah tombs.
- There seems to be a big gnarlhound gang in Zao Steppe.
- The gnarlhounds seem to multiply by the minute.
- The gnarlhounds roam free in the Zao Steppe. Watch out!
- Trolls trolling north-west of Carlin!
- Even more trolls north-west of Carlin!
- Beware! Troll Champions north-west of Carlin!
- The priestesses in Drefia are preparing a black celebration.
- The priestesses in Drefia call their sisters to wake dark powers. Fight their evil purpose!
- The priestesses' dark chant in Drefia is almost completed - decimate their numbers to prevent the evils' awakening!
- Dark energy is concentrating in the green claw swamp. Something is about to happen there.
- The wicked witches invade the green claw swamp! Get out there! Or help defeating them!
- Terrorbirds have been sighted in Trapwood south-east of Port Hope!
- Some monks have gathered at a stone circle northwest of Edron. They seem to be up to something.
- More monks have gathered at a stone circle northwest of Edron. Something terrible is going to happen!
- Run! Warlocks northwest of Edron! There seems to be a very unholy gathering!
- Slowly but steady, the population of tortoises grows on liberty island.
- A necromancer prepares to wake the dead in a crypt below Darashia!
- How terrible! Liches have risen from their graves in the Darashian crypts!
|Name||Min Level||Rec Level||Prem||Location||Reward||Implemented|
|Fury Gates Mini World Change||60||140||✓||Fury Dungeon||10.10|
|Hunting for Tokens Quest||0||50+||✗||All over the Tibian lands.||Trade unique items.||10.10|
|Opticording Sphere Quest||100||150||✓||Ab'Dendriel, Horestis Tomb, Venore, Fiehonja, Gnomebase Alpha, Dwarf Mines,||Mysterious Metal Egg, Lightsphere, The Supreme Cube, a Monolith of the Planes and the Planegazer Title.||10.10|
|Small Sapphire Quest||0||50||✓||Drefia.||Small Sapphire, 50 Gold Coins, Women Seduced (Book), Travel Expenses (Book).||10.10|
|The Gravedigger of Drefia Quest||50||60+||✓||Drefia||2 Small Emeralds, 2 Small Rubies, 3 Black Pearls, 1500 exp, Nail Case (used for Hellgrip mount)||10.10|
|The Repenters Quest||0?||40||✗||Hellgate||Doing all tasks and getting the bonus: 10,600 experience (always); Pannier Backpack (rare); Achievement Repenter.||10.10|
New Mini World Changes
|Fury Gates Mini World Change||140||✓||Fury Dungeon|
|Gravedigger||3||✓||✗||Assisting Omrabas' sick plan to resurrect made you dig your way through the blood-soaked halls of Drefia. Maybe better he failed!|
|Repenter||1||✗||✓||You cleansed your soul in serving the Repenter enclave and purified thine self in completing all tasks in a single day of labour.|
New Creature Products
|Blood Tincture in a Vial||6.30|
|Hatched Rorc Egg||1.50|
|Pieces of Magic Chalk||6.80|
|The Vampire Count's Medal||0.10|
|Vampire's Cape Chain||6.20|
Other New Items
|Blood Vial (Necromancer)||1.80|
|Blood Vial (Vampire)||1.80|
|Candle Made of Human Tallow||0.30|
|Empty Storage Flask||1.80|
|Filled Elven Vial||1.00|
|Flute Made of a Single Bone||0.30|
|Friendship Amulet (Replica)||5.20|
|Frozen Heart (Replica)||20.00|
|Full Storage Flask||2.90|
|Golden Raid Token||1.10|
|Hot Firecatcher Urn||1.50|
|Key of Numerous Locks (Replica)||1.50|
|Large Hallowed Bone||19.00|
|Large Yellowed Bone||19.00|
|Mysterious Metal Egg||1.50|
|Norseman Doll (Replica)||10.00|
|Old Parchment (Omrabas)||2.00|
|Omrabas' Bone Key||1.00|
|Omrabas' Copper Key||1.00|
|Omrabas' Talking Skull||21.80|
|Open Metal Egg||0.30|
|Orc's Jaw Shredder (Replica)||25.00|
|Silver Raid Token||1.00|
|Small Dragon Tear||0.10|
|Tainted Blood Essence||6.30|
|The Mexcalibur (Replica)||12.00|
|Torn Incantation Fragment||0.10|
|Torn Magic Cape||29.50|
|Trained Fire Bug||30.50|
|Vampire's Signet Ring||0.10|
|Desert King||Buying it on Tibia.com or via the Store.|
|The Hellgrip||Use a Nail Case on a Gravedigger.|
|✗||Repenter Camp (Hellgate)|
|Elyen Ravenlock||Cleric||✗||Drefia, in a cave north of the star-shaped room|
|Falonzo||Scientist||✗||Fury Dungeon, deep below Edron.|
|Larfion the Shaman||Repenter
|✗||Repenter Camp (Hellgate)|
|Lavirias||Sage||✗||West of depot|
|Mysterious Ornate Chest (NPC)||Guard||✗||Ab'Dendriel Forge.|
|Oblivion||Necromancer||✗||Drefia, most northern point of the Necromancer Halls|
|Omrabas||Necromancer||✗||A cave in northern Drefia|
|Repenter||Repenter||✗||Repenter Camp (Hellgate)|
|✗||Western Venore swamps|
|Tomruk the Ruddy||Necromancer||✗||Drefia, west of the star-shaped room in his own cave|
|Zarifan||Unknown Occupation||✗||Southern Drefia 4 levels down|
|Blood (Tile)||✗||These can be found in large basins of blood.|
|Blood Basin||✗||It's a basin on top of a pole in which blood is stored.|
|Blood Pagoda||✗||Looks the same as a regular Pagoda, but with streaks of blood on it.|
|Blood Well||✗||It is positioned in the middle of a blood basin and pumps this blood around.|
|Bloodfire Torch||✗||It apparently uses blood as its fuel.|
|Bookcase (Ab'Dendriel)||✗||The Ab'Dendriel Bookcase can be seen in Ab'Dendriel Library. It cannot be bought.|
This image actually shows two joined Bookcases as each vertical set of shelves is it's own case. Each half can hold 6 books.
|Crate (Heavy)||✗||There seems to be some blood on it.|
|Dripping Candles (Corner)||✓||They illuminate the area around them.|
|Dripping Candles (Crowd)||✓||They illuminate the area around them.|
|Dripping Candles (Duo)||✓||They illuminate the area around them.|
|Dripping Candles (Octet)||✓||They illuminate the area around them.|
|Dripping Candles (Septet)||✓||They illuminate the area around them.|
|Dripping Candles (Seven)||✓||They illuminate the area around them.|
|Dripping Candles (Three)||✓||They illuminate the area around them.|
|Dripping Candles (Trio)||✓||They illuminate the area around them.|
|Dusty Amphora||✗||If you use it will turn into The Remains of a Dusty Amphora.|
Looks the same as an Amphora.
|Enormous Glowing Fruit||✗|
|Enormous Tree||✗||This tree is known as Ashar'Tel, according to Lavirias. It produces glowing fruit and has two shades of teal coloured leaves.|
|Fury Gate||✓||Fury Gates will teleport promoted premium players with level 60 or higher to the Fury Dungeon.|
|Grimy Wooden Plank||✓||It doesn't look so sturdy, so be careful.|
|Large Basin||✗||It's a large round basin filled with lava.|
|Loose Stone Pile (Omrabas)||✗||Use a Shovel or equivalent on it to be teleported downwards into Omrabas's room.|
Looks the same as a Loose Stone Pile and a Wormhole.
|Lurking Tree||✗||You do not feel at ease in its vicinity...|
|Mysterious Ornate Chest||✗||When you try to open it without permission you will receive the following message: "This chest has no ordinary lock and stubbornly refuses to reveal its secrets."|
|Ramp (Sandy)||✓||If you walk on the higher part of it, you will appear on a floor upstairs.|
|Remains of a Dusty Amphora||✗||It is a broken Dusty Amphora.|
|Small Brook||✓||Despite the description, you can't fish on that tile. It's possible to obtain water by using a Liquid Container on the tile.|
|Some Strange Candles||✗||Look the same as one version of the Dripping Candles.|
|Strange Bonepile||✗||Some bones have been heaped together here.|
|Strange Fire||✗||Looks the same as Searing Fire.|
|Strangely Shaped Menhir||✗|
|Sunholder Tree||✗||It holds up its foliage in a ball-like shape, hence its name.|
New Hunting Places
|Name||City||Knight Attack||Knight Shielding||Pally Level||Pally Distance||Pally Shielding||Mage Level||Location||Rating Exp||Rating Loot|
|Forest Fury Camp||Carlin||30||50||50||30||55||30||North-east of Carlin, here.|
|Forsaken Mine/Cyclopes||Ab'Dendriel||25||60||55||20||60||20||Occassionally in the Forsaken Mine south of Ab'Dendriel gate, here.|
|Forsaken Mine/Forest Furies||Ab'Dendriel||30||50||50||30||55||30||Occassionally in the Forsaken Mine south of Ab'Dendriel gate, here.|
|Forsaken Mine/Lost Dwarves||Ab'Dendriel||130||85||85||110||90||110||Occassionally in the Forsaken Mine south of Ab'Dendriel gate, here.|
|Forsaken Mine/Rorcs||Ab'Dendriel||30||55||55||30||55||30||Occassionally in the Forsaken Mine south of Ab'Dendriel gate, here.|
|Fury Dungeon||Edron||Accessed via a Fury Gate that can appear outside most cities as part of the Fury Gates Mini World Change.|
|Gardens of Night||Darashia||80||85||50||70||85||50||70||Drefia, here.|
|Vampire Crypts||Darashia||60||70||65||55||70||65||50||Below Drefia, here.|