The name Unitera may be derived from the Latin word 'uniter', which means 'bound to one'.
- The first Level 100 on Unitera was Dio Riven.
- The first Level 200 on Unitera was Valiant Draco.
- The first Level 300 on Unitera was Raynex.
- The first Level 400 on Unitera was Di Amarante.
- The first Level 500 on Unitera was Wicim Lemmorie.
- (Morgenrode came from another server already at level 500, later passed by Wicim Lemmorie.)
- The first skill 100 in club on Unitera was Asno Drian.
- The first skill 100 in axe on Unitera was Jhonny Magnus.
- The first skill 100 in sword on Unitera was Ze Berserk.
- The first skill 100 in shield on Unitera was Ze Berserk.
- The first skill 100 in distance on Unitera was Torombolo Sniper.
- The first skill 100 in fishing on Unitera was Marishka'Soul.
- The first Level 100 on Rookgaard, Unitera was John Cavallera.
- - Orshabaal has visited 3 times.
- - Ghazbaran has been seen seven times.
- 1st visit. Some adventurers went to see him and two died, he wasn't killed.
- 2nd visit. September 26, 2009. Raynex blocked Ghazbaran. It was the first time a Paladin had blocked this boss, but there are rumours, that GMs helped to defeat Ghazbaran, the main loot was a Havoc Blade.
- 3rd visit. He was killed the main loot was Blue Tome, Oceanborn Leviathan Armor and a Twin Axe.
- 4th visit. October 10, 2010. The best loot was a pair of Golden Boots.
- 5th visit. December 16, 2010. The best loot was a Spellscroll of Prophecies and a Blue Tome.
- 6th visit. The best loot was a Havoc Blade, Robe of the Ice Queen and a Teddy Bear.
- 7th visit. The best loot was an Oceanborn Leviathan Armor.
- - Ferumbras has been seen seven times.
- 1st and 2nd visit. the teams failed to kill the boss.
- 3rd visit. The best loot was a Velvet Mantle, a Tempest Shield, a Great Axe and the Ferumbras' Hat.
- 4th visit. September 18, 2010 Unitera failed again.
- 5th visit. November 22, 2010. He was killed and the best loot was a Velvet Mantle and the Ferumbras' Hat.
- 6th visit. April 26, 2011. he was killed, and the best loot was a Skullcrusher, a Tempest shield, and the Ferumbras' Hat.
- 7th visit. February 20, 2012. he was killed and the best loot was only the Ferumbras' Hat.
- 8th visit. August 9, 2012. he was killed and the best loot was Ferumbras' Hat, Great Shield, Skullcrusher.
- - Morgaroth has been seen three times.
- First Crustacea Gigantica was tamed by Sir Xeba
- First Undead Cavebear was tamed by Smashin Bashin
- The first 3 Crystal Wolves were tamed by Smashin Bashin,Shatter Star and Whisperer
- Prices in quest services as Wrath of the Emperor, Pits of Inferno (full quest), The Inquisition, and In Service of Yalahar are pretty cheap.
- Players cannot attack you.
- Large English speaking community, Large amount of character support
- Friendly game oriented guilds
- A lot of thieves/botters since it's Non-PvP.
- Soft boots are really expensive (380k-450k)
- Difficult to sell some items.
- Very popular server to play on, so Free Account players will find themselves on waiting lists at all but the most inactive server times.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.