|Est. Max Dmg||1450+|
|Name||Undead Elite Gladiator|
|Kills to Unlock||2500|
|Runs at||(does not run)|
July 03, 2018
It's a much stronger version of a Undead Gladiator.
Damage Taken From Elements
Fights in close combat. An undead elite gladiator never retreats.
All vocations should avoid their wave, it's small, so if you're hunting from a distance, you don't necessarily have to be diagonal, just keep a 4 SQM distance.
Paladins can start hunting those around level 120 with high risk (200+ recommended), just lure it to the entrance of the cave and throw a Poison Wall Rune to run around it.
Because of their strong melee and berserk, knights should stay away from them until level 200 with a healer.
Mages should get a blocker or use their summon after level 200 with mana shield.
- 0-40× Platinum Coin
- Belted Cape
- 0-18× Throwing Star (uncommon)
- Scimitar (uncommon)
- Ultimate Health Potion (uncommon)
- Knight Axe (uncommon)
- Plate Legs (semi-rare)
- Great Health Potion (semi-rare)
- Broken Gladiator Shield (semi-rare)
- Flask of Warrior's Sweat (semi-rare)
- Plate Armor (semi-rare)
- Hunting Spear (semi-rare)
- Two Handed Sword (semi-rare)
- Protection Amulet (semi-rare)
- Dark Helmet (semi-rare)
- Stealth Ring (rare)
- Crusader Helmet (very rare)
- Relic Sword (very rare)