Tournaments are a temporary Game Worlds created for ambitious and committed Tibians to prove themselves. The basic idea behind a Tournament is to score as many points as possible within a predefined time period and Tournament setting.
Tournament Game Worlds have several distinct rules, such as:
- Characters must be created specifically for each Tournament. To join a Tournament, the following criteria must be met:
- The account must have at least one character with level 100.
- The account must have Premium status.
- The daily playtime of a Tournament character between two server saves is limited and varies depending on the Tournament settings.
- Tournament characters do not count towards the character limit of an account, but an account can only have two of them, one for each Tournament world type.
- Store products such as Furniture and Training Dummies are not lost when a Tournament Ends. The character will have these already when the join a new Tournament.
- House Rents only cost 10% of their usual price.
- There are 6 Game Worlds where Tournaments are held, one for each combination of region and Tournament Type.
- The leaderboards and prizes are independent for each of the 6 Tournament Game Worlds.
Since Tournaments are supposed to last a short period of time, some gameplay settings differs from usual worlds in order to make the competition more interesting. Besides the #Tournament Rules that can vary from one Tournament to another, some rules are the same for all Tournaments:
- All characters start at level 20 with basic Skills and 20,000 Gold in their bank balance.
- Characters cannot be "rooked" and won't go lower than level 8.
- The Temple of Light is already rebuilt when the server starts and all players have access to Basic and Intricate Imbuements.
- The following features are not available:
There are 2 main types of Tournaments: Restricted Store and Regular :
|For those who enjoy a slower-paced, more demanding experience.|
Here, the following Store products are not available: XP boosts, casks and kegs, exercise weapons and dummies, potions and runes, gold converters, blessings, temple teleports, Prey wildcards and permanent Prey slot, gold pouch, charm expansion, and hirelings. Furthermore, it's not possible to trade Tibia Coins on The Market.
|For those who want to speed up and facilitate their progress.|
Here, the Store offers the same products like every other game world. Also, it's possible to buy and sell Tibia Coins on The Market.
|Ticket price: 500 Tibia Coins||Ticket price: 5,000,000 gold|
|Game Worlds: Endura, Endera, Endebra||Game Worlds: Velocita, Velocera, Velocibra|
Tournament points are awarded for different Actions during Gameplay. Each Tournament allows for a different setting, meaning that each action will grant a different amount of points. This means that Tournaments can be set up to focus on different gaming mechanisms: While one Tournament could be focused mostly on gaining Experience Points, another can be created to award more points for unlocking the Bestiary of creatures and earning more Charm Points. The following Actions award Tournament Points:
- Area Discovery: determines how many Tournament points you score for discovering an area completely;
- Character Death: determines how many Tournament points you lose upon death;
- Charm Point Multiplier: all obtained Charm points will be multiplied with this number before added to your total Tournament score;
- Note: Charm Points received from Very Rare are not considered for this.
- Level Gain/Loss: determines how many Tournament points will be added to your total score whenever you gain a level, but subtracted when you lose one;
- Creature Kills: determines how many Tournament points you receive for participating in a creature kill of the named creature;
- Quests: determines how many Tournament points will be added to your total score when you complete one of the named questlines;
- Skill Gain/Loss: determines how many Tournament points will be added to your total score whenever you gain a skill level, but subtracted when you lose one;
Besides the Actions with different points, each Tournament can also have different gameplay settings. The following aspects of a Tournament Game World can be changed:
- Duration: How long each Tournament will last.
- PvP Type: Open PvP, Optional PvP or Hardcore PvP.
- Daily Tournament Playtime: Maximum time you can play on a Tournament game world between 2 server saves.
- Death Penalty Modifier: Defines the number of experience points you lose upon death in relation to a regular game world.
- XP Multiplier: Defines the number of experience points you gain in relation to a regular game world.
- Skill Multiplier: Defines the number of skill points you gain in relation to a regular game world.
- Spawn Rate Multiplier: Defines the rate on which new creatures spawn in relation to a regular game world.
- Loot Probability: Defines the loot amount in relation to a regular game world.
- Rent Percentage: Defines the prices for houses in relation to a regular game world.
- House Auction Duration: Determines how many days a house auction lasts.
List of Tournaments
|Tournament Vanguard||May 27 - June 03, 2019||Open PvP||04:00:00||4.00x||50 , 1||50||1|
|Tournament Glory||June 17 - June 24, 2019||Open PvP||2:00:00||7.00x||3000 , 1750 , 1||2000 , 1750 , 1||1000 , 1750 , 1|