The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- The goal of Tic Tac Toe is to be the first player to place three of your own pieces in a straight line on the board (up/down, left/right or diagonally).
- One player is "O"s (also called "naughts"), the other player will be "X"s (also called "crosses").
- The game board begins empty.
- Players take turns placing a gamepiece on any unoccupied space on the board.
- Gameplay continues until one player gets "three in a row", or all spaces on the board are occupied.
- If all spaces are occupied and neither player has "three in a row", then the game is a "draw" and there is no winner.
For a complete set of rules and more information, see the Wikipedia article on Tic-tac-toe.
See list of Tibia Games.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.