See below for instructions/help.
- Svargrond 0:00
- Plains of Havoc 0:00
- Forbidden Lands 0:00
- Kazordoon 0:00
- Ramoa 0:00
- Edron 0:00
- Drefia 0:00
- Hellgate 0:00
- Tarpit 0:00
- Yalahar 0:00
- If the tool does not load it is likely your browser does not support the necessary DOM features. If you want to use it you should use a standards-compliant browser. Updated versions of Firefox and Chrome should handle it fine. IE (version < 9) will not.
- When basin times are received, record how much time has been depleted. There are 120 minutes in a full basin lighting, so subtract the current time from 120 minutes.
- Click on the corresponding basin timer. An input box should automatically appear and receive focus. Type in the input box the amount of minutes depleted. Press enter to update the time.
- The timers will count down automatically.
- Update the times when you receive them again. You can do this as many times as you wish.
- On the bottom of the page will find a read-only input box with a URL in it. This is a link to the current state; use this to share times with other players. If you can no longer monitor basins you can pass it to someone else.
- Keep in mind this tool does NOT eliminate human error. Be careful (1) who you trust in reporting times, (2) that you don't mistakenly add the wrong time, or add the right time to the wrong basin.