Introduction2020 Tibia Movie Awards under the Boss Strategy category. We provide scores and comments on each submission.
To watch all winning videos head over to TibiaMovieAwards.com.
Administrators selected their three favorite videos and graded them using a preference system: first preference received 3 points, second preference received 2 points, third preference received 1 point. The following criteria were used to select preferences, though each administrator weighted their preferences individually.
- Production quality: generally how well is the video produced, including: compression quality, visual effects, scene transitions.
- Strategy: how useful or viable is the strategy?
- Relevance: Who will use this and how useful will it be to them? The target audience must be properly accounted for so that they get a sense of how hard a boss fight is.
- Explanation: How do you access the boss, how often can you fight the boss, what quests are required? These should be explained to some degree. Other explanations are welcome, such as: recommended team levels, supplies required, or motivating statements about the reward to keep the viewer interested.
- Voice: To engage the viewers some kind of voice narration is desirable. The voice does not need to be perfect, as Tibia is massively multi-cultured, but some kind of narration is highly desired because videos are often watched because they offer a richer immersion (with audio and video), so videos primarily explaining concepts through text is seen unfavorable.
- Audio: As per above, suitable non-copyrighted music is desirable. Though Tibia is a silent game, rarely do people feel immersed when there is no audio to give feeling to a scene. Videos that have an audio track that matches the tempo and scenery of the fight will be seen favorably.