A featured article was posted with a lot of information about the activities.
- NPCs Knightmare and Solkrin have been reintroduced to the game. This time they don't give free items.
- Old Rags started being dropped by Cyclopes, Wolves, Trolls and Bears.
- Party decorations and the Sewing Table added to Thais.
- Once enough old rags are added to the sewing table, Piñata Dragons will spawn at some locations around Thais. This can be repeated every hour.
- Items related to this anniversary were added to the Market.
- Piñata Dragons now respawn during a triggered party time.
- Several Protection Zone fields that were missing in Thais were added.
- New Login Screen for Tibia 11 client.
- Piñata Dragons health was increased from 3000 to 30,000 hp and they can't be summoned anymore.
- 20 Tapestries of Honour were sent to the leaders of guilds older than 5 years. Goblets were sent to the 3 oldest guilds in each game world. (view complete list of awarded guilds on GuildStats.eu)
- Kendra was implemented and she can sail you to Vigintia. Nostalgia can be reached from Vigintia.
- Daily spawn of Mirade and Rejana in Orc Fortress was implemented.
- First Dragon Quest was implemented.
- Daily spawn of Bolfrim and Siramal in Stonehome was implemented.
- Piñata Dragons' health was decreased to 10,000 hp.
- Tamoril is buying his wares again.
- Some typos and missing Protection Zone fields were fixed.
- A sprite bug concerning Zorvorax in which it disappeared for a short moment while moving south and east was fixed.
- The dragon chests in Drefia and Zzaion were moved to a different location to provide a better accessibility.
- The position of the character while wearing the Festive Outfits is now fixed.
- Market Stands can no longer be trashed.
- Linen cannot be moved anymore.
- A typo in remains of a piñata dragon has been fixed.
- A new batch of Tapestries of Honour has been sent to the leaders of old guilds, this time embroidered with the guild's age and the guild's name as intended. The old tapestries without inscriptions were not deleted.
- As originally intended, only premium players can wear the Festive Outfits.
- The achievement Reason to Celebrate for the full Festive Outfit was added.
- The quest log entry "The First Dragon" is now set to completed after defeating The First Dragon.
- To gain access to the First Dragon's lair, players must have defeated the four previous dragon bosses at least once.
|Name||Min Level||Rec Level||Prem||Location||Reward|
|First Dragon Quest||40||200||✓||All over Tibia||Festive Outfits, a Porcelain Mask, 3 Colourful Feathers and a backpack containing, 3 Gold Tokens an Ancient Coin, Draken Sulphur, 2 Seacrest Hair, 2 Mystical Hourglass, a Blue Gem, a Red Gem, a Yellow Gem, 2 Demon Horns, 2 Slime Hearts, 2 Energy Veins, 2 Petrified Screams, 2 Brimstone Shells, 2 Deepling Warts, 2 Wyrm Scales and 2 Hellspawn Tails.|
|Name||Attributes||Weight (oz)||Dropped By|
|Birthday Backpack||Vol: 20||15.00||
|Bones of Zorvorax||Stackable||8.00|
|Bottle of Tibian Wine||Stackable||1.00||
|Chocolatey Dragon Scale Legs||Arm: 2||18.00|
|Costume Bag (Retro)||38.00|
|Ferumbras' Candy Hat||Arm: 1||8.50|
|Filthy Bunnyslippers||Arm: 0||6.00||
|Framed Birthday Card||38.00||
|Gilded Birthday Cup||38.00||
|Horn of Kalyassa||Stackable||6.50|
|Porcelain Mask||Arm: 1, Protection mana drain +10%||4.50||
|Rusty Winged Helmet||Arm: 2||12.00||
|Scale of Gelidrazah||Stackable||5.00|
|Tatty Dragon Scale Legs||Arm: 2||38.00||
|Tooth of Tazhadur||Stackable||3.50|
|Dino||Assistant||✗||Inside Nostalgia Arena, below Thais.|
|Excited Tibian||Unknown Occupation||✗||Inside Nostalgia Arena, below Thais.|
|Gelidrazah's Thirst||Guard||✗||Okolnir, here.|
|Kendra||Ferryman||✗||South of the Open-Air Theatre and on Vigintia.|
|Kizar||Servant||✗||In the First Dragon Lair, deep below Nostalgia.|
|Red Robert||Supervisor||✗||Inside Nostalgia Arena, below Thais.|
|The First Dragon (NPC)||Guard||✗||In the First Dragon Lair, deep below Nostalgia.|
|Name||Book Type||Short Description|
|Dragon Hoards (Book)||The rumoured whereabouts of some of the fabled dragon hoards.|
|First Dragon (Book)||An adventurer achieves a breakthrough in his search for the first dragon.|
|Apples||✗||Five Red Apples lying on the ground.|
|Bunting||✗||Some Colourful Bunting (Flags) in a heap on the floor.|
|Candy Canes||✗||Three differently-coloured Candy Canes inside a box.|
|Candied Fruit||✗||Some pieces of candied Fruit inside a box.|
|Colourful Bunting (Emblems Blue)||✗||Several blue Tibia emblems are hanging from a rope over a street.|
See also: Colourful Bunting (Emblems Red)
|Colourful Bunting (Emblems Red)||✗||Several red Tibia emblems are hanging from a rope over a street.|
See also: Colourful Bunting (Emblems Blue)
|Colourful Bunting (Flags)||✗||Several colours of flags are hanging from a rope over a street.|
|Emblem (Pole Tibia Blue)||✗||It's a pole with an Emblem (Tibia Blue) attached to it.|
See also: Emblem (Pole Tibia Red)
|Emblem (Pole Tibia Red)||✗||It's a pole with an Emblem (Tibia Red) attached to it.|
See also: Emblem (Pole Tibia Blue)
|Emblem (Tibia Blue)||✗||It's a gold-blue emblem with a lower-case 'T' on it.|
See also: Emblem (Tibia Red)
|Emblem (Tibia Red)||✗||It's a gold-red emblem with a lower-case 'T' on it.|
See also: Emblem (Tibia Blue)
|Firework Rockets||✗||Two Fireworks Rockets inside a box.|
|Flower Petals||✗||Colourful petals strewn on the floor.|
|Market Stand (Empty)||✗||Used for playing Can Knockdown. |
See also: Market Stand
|Market Stand (Stacked)||✗||Used for playing Can Knockdown. |
See also: Market Stand
|Market Stand (Red)||✗||See also: Market Stand|
|Market Stand (Green)||✗||See also: Market Stand|
|Market Stand (Purple)||✗||See also: Market Stand|
|Market Stand (Yellow)||✗||See also: Market Stand|
|Paper Streamers||✗||Some festive streamers.|
|Roasted Meat (Object)||✗||Three pieces of Roasted Meat inside a box.|
|Sewing Table||✗||After using 30 Old Rags on it during Tibia's 20th Anniversary, it would trigger party time, i.e Piñata Dragons would spawn around Thais and everyone would have an experience bonus of 15% for one hour.|
While using the first 29 Old Rags on it, you would get the following message:
|Can||✗||Nine cans have been knocked down in a game of can knockdown played during Tibia's 20th Anniversary; one is left standing.|
|Two Cans||✗||Eight cans have been knocked down in a game of can knockdown played during Tibia's 20th Anniversary; two are left standing.|
|Three Cans||✗||Seven cans have been knocked down in a game of can knockdown played during Tibia's 20th Anniversary; three are left standing.|
|Four Cans||✗||Six cans have been knocked down in a game of can knockdown played during Tibia's 20th Anniversary; four are left standing.|
|Five Cans||✗||Five cans have been knocked down in a game of can knockdown played during Tibia's 20th Anniversary; five are left standing.|
|Six Cans||✗||Four cans have been knocked down in a game of can knockdown played during Tibia's 20th Anniversary; six are left standing.|
|Seven Cans||✗||Three cans have been knocked down in a game of can knockdown played during Tibia's 20th Anniversary; seven are left standing.|
|Eight Cans||✗||Two cans have been knocked down in a game of can knockdown played during Tibia's 20th Anniversary; eight are left standing.|
|Nine Cans||✗||One can has been knocked down in a game of can knockdown played during Tibia's 20th Anniversary; nine are left standing.|
These are sprites introduced in Update 11.02, which are believed to be related to Tibia's 20th Anniversary.
See also:Tibia's Anniversary