|Name||The Shield Nevermourn|
|Item ID||9401, 9447|
|Sold for||(not bought by NPCs)|
|Bought for||(not sold by NPCs)|
July 1, 2009
- Servant! Please call me a coach. - Yes, sir. You are a coach!
- Did your father help you do your homework? No, he did it all by himself.
- If big elephants have big trunks, do small elephants have suitcases?
- Do you want to hear a dirty joke ? A white horse fell in the mud.
- What do you call a deer with no eyes ? - I have no I-Deer!
- My friend said he knew a man with a wooden leg called Sam. So I asked him 'What was the name of his other leg?'
- Did you hear about the Lich who walked into frodo's bar? He ordered a cup of beer and a mop.
- If tin whistles are made of tin, what are fog horns made of?
- Bank Teller: How do you like the money? Customer: I like it very much.
Use the dead body of Dirtbeard to have a chance of getting it. It is proof that you have slain him. It makes a sound when used, but it can only be used every 5 minutes. The orange text can only be seen by the player using the shield. The customer and bank teller joke is rarer than the others, it has the chance of around 1% of appearing. It looks the same as a Dark Shield.