|Quest Log||The Secret Library Quest|
July 03, 2018
Investigate Zathroth's plots and find the path to access his secret library.
All types of Asuri, Deathlings, members of the Order of the Falcon, Retching Horrors, Hellhounds, Floating Savants, Furies and Demons during the access part. Icecold Books, Squid Wardens, Burning Books, Rage Squids, Ink Blobs, Guardians of Tales, Animated Feathers, Energuardians of Tales, Brain Squids, Knowledge Elementals, Energetic Books, Cursed Books and Biting Books inside the Secret Library. The bosses Lokathmor, Gorzindel, Ghulosh, Mazzinor and The Scourge of Oblivion and their respective minions.
Access to the Falcon Bastion, Deep Desert (Elite Skeletons), Ancient Ancestorial Grounds (Deathlings), The Extension Site (Thais Museum), underground Asura Palace and the Secret Library, as well as a Bone Fiddle, the basic Battle Mage Outfits and the Battle Mage achievement.
- A Bucket and two other liquid containers with Blood and Water.
- Completed the first mission of the Liquid Black Quest.
- Completed The New Frontier Quest (only necessary to be able to use the shortcut between Zao and the Falcon Bastion).
- Completed the Asura Palace Quest.
- Three or more different Foods (Ham or Brown Mushrooms for example).
- A red non-metallic armor (for example a Firemind Raiment for mages or simply a Doublet that costs 16 gp)
High and Dry
To get this document, you'll have to shipwreck on a secret island. Talk to Charles in Port Hope and ask him for a shortcut passage, say yes and then select between Edron, Thais, Liberty Bay or Yalahar. The first time you take the shortcut, you'll be sent to the correct island, west of Meluna.
- Note: If you have already been to the island once but did not take the Sealed Scroll, you can go there again, however, after the first time you'll not always shipwreck, and if you do you may arrive in 4 different islands. You can only shipwreck by getting a shortcut from Charles once per day, however.
1. Use the Heap of Rubbish south to receive a Hawser.
2. Use the Hawser on the southwest corner of the Raft, which needs to be fixed.
3. Go back to the south shore and use the Ship's Telescope to get navigation orientations. You must do this at night, otherwise you'll receive the following message:
- The telescope provides a perfect view over the endless ocean - no land in sight.
If you receive one of the following messages, it means you can already proceed to the next step:
- By using the telescope you observate the stellar constellations. This should help you to navigate your way back to mainland. or
- You already have all information you need from observing the stellar constellations.
4. Go to the Raft and walk on it, you'll sail back to Fibula. You'll get the following message:
- The raft was not that solid in the end, its parts are floating in the ocean now. But at least you reached dry land.
The Path of Defiances
Go to the Deep Desert, west of Darashia around here through the sand vortex. There are 4 puzzles you must solve in order to receive special items which will be required for a ritual. Go out the building to the south, then walk around it to the west and go down the hole here. Be careful, you'll have to fight several Skeleton Elite Warriors and Undead Elite Gladiators which are very strong.
The first puzzle consists of walking an invisible path around a room towards a quest door, starting at the carpet. If you take a wrong step, Red Musical Notes will appear on your character and you'll have to start over. After crossing the door, pick up the Ritual Stone Tablet in the Brass-Shod Chest north of the room.
From the first chest, leave through the sand corridor to the east and follow it. This puzzle consists simply of fighting through the horde of Skeleton Elite Warriors and Undead Elite Gladiators which you will find in abundance in this narrow corridor. After going around the passage, you will find yourself back in the build and receive a quest log update. Pick up the Exultant Ritual Figurine in the chest there. Now you can go back using the sealed door just south of you, and continue to the southwest where you'll find another sealed door.
After going through the quest door, walk west around the building and go down the stairs to the north, here. This puzzle requires you to step on the coloured carpets the correct amount of times and order, as shown just north of the lava pool.
- Step once on the Green Carpet;
- Step twice on the Red Carpet;
- Step three times on the Blue Old Carpet.
You should see this message: Access Granted!
Note that if you see Musical Notes on your character, you made a mistake and have to start over at the green carpet. Enter the teleport to cross the lava and take the Ritual Sword from the chest.
From the lava room, leave to the north, follow east and then south. You'll find yourself in a room with 4 Bonelord Statues, the northern one having a glowing eye. Here, you'll need 3 units of Food (e.g. Ham, Meat, Apples or Brown Mushrooms) to please the statues. Place the food on top of the tree southern Stone Blocks (the corresponding statue's eye should light up) and run to the sealed door to the east, where you will find a Ritual Figurine.
After finishing all puzzles and obtaining all 4 ritual items, go back to the entrance at the upper floor and go up the long stairs west. Perform the ritual by using the items on the corresponding Stone Sockets. You should now be able to go through the 4 doors just east of this same room.
Before entering the teleport, be ready for a fierce solo battle against a Furious Scorpion as well as 4 Skeleton Elite Warriors and 2 Undead Elite Gladiators. It's recommended that you first run to the west side of the room and pick up the document from the chest, in case you don't make it out alive. You can use an Energy Bomb Rune to guard yourself from the creatures and only take damage from the miniboss. Yet, be very careful since it can easily hit for over 1000 damage. You have 5 minutes to defeat it or you'll be kicked out of the room.
Note that you will not be able to leave without killing the boss, and it's a solo-battle. You can fight this battle every 2 hours.
Go to the Deathlings' Sunken Temple north of Banuta, here. Jump in the water vortex, go up the stairs and then fight your way to the center room of the lower floor. You’ll see twines in this room; stand on the tile to the east of the twines, face west, and levitate upwards (here) to end up a small room. You should receive a quest log update after seeing the Large Seashell Book in the room and learning about the Deathlings plans. Report back to Spectulus.
You'll find a new passage there to a location where the Deathlings are attacking the Deeplings. Your task is to help the Deeplings by restoring 9 Broken Idols you'll find around this area (just use them). You can follow the map below to circle around the 2 floors fixing the Broken Idols.
- Note: If you want, you don't have to fight Brokul just yet. You can walk around the Deathlings area and fix more idols, up to a total of 45 idols. The more idols you fix, the lower Brokul's health will be at the beginning of the fight.
- Note²: Once you start fighting Brokul, a number of Neutral Deepling Warriors will spawn in the room. Even though they may target you, they will also target (and be targeted) by the boss, so you may want to keep them alive and use their help.
This part takes place at the Asura Palace and you must have finished Asura Palace Quest to start it. Find a Wall Mirror (Quest) in the ground floor of the Palace, here, and use it to access the secret basement. You'll have to pick up some items on this floor by falling into some cracks. Check the map below for locations:
- Walk all the way east, fall some cracks and pick up the Lotus Key.
- Go back where you came from, then follow the hallway south, fall down the cracks and get the Strand of Hair.
- Use the Lotus Key to unlock the door further south and follow east.
- Fall down the cracks and take the Eye Key.
- Go back out the door, find the other door to the east and unlock it using the Eye Key.
Go down to the next floor. Right now, you won't do anything here, so walk all the way southwest and go down again.
- Walk north, then all the way east and enter the portal. Take the Silver Chimes here. You can go back upstairs now.
Now you'll also have to pick up some items and also fight some True Asuri mini bosses.
In order to fight the bosses, there are some requirements. Note that you must use or equip the items before entering the portal, otherwise the boss will be invincible.
- Note: Currently, you don't have to kill the bosses at all, but this may be a bug that will be fixed. You just have to pick up the Piece of Ebony from the room with The Diamond Blossom and the Skull (Quest) from the room with The Lily of Night, without killing them, which means you don't have to take the steps to make them vulnerable.
- Equip a non-metal red armor (for example, Firemind Raiment or a Doublet), and enter the portal to fight The Diamond Blossom. Pick up the Piece of Ebony in the chest.
- Equip the Silver Chimes (as a Shield) and enter the portal to fight The Blazing Rose. Make sure you loot Perfume Flacon she will drop.
- Go back to the third floor.
- Go to the Death Portal in the center room. Use the Perfume Flacon and then enter it to face The Lily of Night. Pick up the Skull (Quest) before leaving.
- Go to the northern room and pick up The Peacock Ballad from the chest.
In order to access the final Energy Portal on the -2 floor, you must play and sing the Peacock Ballad. To do so, improvise a musical instrument by first using the Piece of Ebony on the Skull (Quest) to get a Bone Fiddle Without Strings. Then, use the Strand of Hair on it to obtain a Bone Fiddle.
Go to the Purple Portal and use the Bone Fiddle in front of it (make sure you receive a Quest Log update, otherwise it did not work!). Despite that, you won't be able to enter it because the Ballad is cursed. To remove the curse, go back to Port Hope and find Gail above the depot (she's the missing girl's mother). Ask her about her daughter and by telling her about the story of his mother the curse will be lifted.
Finally, go back to the Asura Palace, to the second floor of the quest area and play the Bone Fiddle in front of it again. You should be able to enter now. Inside, there will be 5 True Asuri in the room, which is related to Zathroth's plans. Walk in front of the Writing Desk north to receive a Secret Map. You may report back to Dedoras now.
The Order of the Falcon
Note: This mission can only be started during Night.
Travel to Edron and go up the ramp just north of the Wyvern Mountain here. Cross the bridge south. You will see a bed of chalk. Use the Chalk on the ground to get a Bucket Filled with Chalk (Fine). Levitate up (facing south at the south-east corner), and then go up the stairs to access the Falcon Outpost. Pick up the Page from a Mystic Book in the chest, which has the instructions of the ritual you must perform to access the Falcon Bastion. The ritual consists of pouring the first two ingredients on south-east side of the symbol on top of the burning joss stick and the chalk on the north-east side of the Falcon Order symbol that is on the ground.
- First, pour the Blood on the symbol (Joss Stick).
- Pour the Water on the symbol (Joss Stick).
- Use the Bucket Filled with Chalk (Fine) and you'll be teleported to the Falcon Castle.
- Note: Blood and Water only need to be poured by one player, the rest of the team can only pour the Chalk.
Inside the castle, you'll find several chests, corpses and furniture in which you'll be able to take valuable items, a Can of Grease (which you need to open the gate downstairs), the Key 0909, and 9 documents that talk about The Grand Master of Verbal Debate (keep these documents because they are a valuable reference for killing the final boss). There is also a spawn (more than once daily) of the Key 0808. Watch out for cracks on the floor, if you step on them you'll fall to the lower floor.
Your mission here consists on fighting 4 minibosses to gain access to certain quest doors. Note that you have to kill them in order otherwise you won't have access to the next area. Make sure everyone in the team deals considerable damage to the minibosses too (players must receive the message Your deeds have been noticed. in their Loot Channel). The minibosses spawn like regular creatures approximately every 5 minutes, so just wait if you need to kill it again or if it was recently killed by someone else. Be careful specially when going up or down stairs since you can be surrounded by Falcon Knights and Paladins.
2. From this, walk all the way south and go down the stairs (not the same one you came from, south of that). To the east, you'll find Preceptor Lazare in a small room north of the monks.
After killing all of the minibosses you can enter the room that connects with the underground area.
Note: Once you reach the ground floor, make sure to leave the castle to the north, walk around it west and enter the swimming area. South of it, you'll find a small boat (you can also reach this area by unlocking the door from the castle using the Key 0909). Use one of its ends to gain access to a shortcut to the castle. Once this is done, you can travel to the castle by using the boat northeast of the Zao Steppe, here. You must have finished The New Frontier Quest in order to get access to this shortcut.
Once you reach the underground area, you'll first have to defeat another miniboss northwest, a Dazed Leaf Golem, here. Afterwards, enter the Electric Sparks to the south. In the northwest part of this room (which looks like a Falcon head on the Automap), you'll find Mystic Flames (which represent the Falcon's Eye). Enter them.
You'll have to fight against the Grand Master Oberon now. This battle is both physical and verbal. During the battle, once the boss reaches red health, he will summon a Falcon Knight or a Falcon Paladin and heal completely, also he will keep healing for every amount of damage you deal to him and will start arguing with you, popping up an orange message until someone speaks in local chat, then he will stop talking and become vulnerable again. For each time he gets to red hp and heals there will be a different message from him, and in order to defeat him is replying with the correct argument. This verbal confrontation has to be done correctly 3 times during the fight and then the boss can be killed.
All the arguments you need to reply to the boss can be found in the documents that you can get inside the castle, there is a total of 8 volumes and each one contains a quote:
|Grand Master Oberon||Reply||Document|
|The world will suffer for its idle laziness!||Are you ever going to fight or do you prefer talking!||I|
|People fall at my feet when they see me coming!||Even before they smell your breath?||II|
|I will remove you from this plane of existence!||Too bad you barely exist at all!||III|
|ULTAH SALID'AR, ESDO LO!||SEHWO ASIMO, TOLIDO ESD||IV|
|Dragons will soon rule this world, I am their herald!||Excuse me but I still do not get the message!||V|
|I lead the most honourable and formidable following of knights!||Then why are we fighting alone right now?||VI|
|You appear like a worm among men!||How appropriate, you look like something worms already got the better of!||VII|
|This will be the end of mortal men!||Then let me show you the concept of mortality before it!||VIII|
|The true virtues of chivalry are my belief!||Dare strike up a Minnesang and you will receive your last accolade!||IX|
Once you kill the boss, you should loot The Spatial Warp Almanac.
MoTA Bursting at the Seams
This part takes place at the Museum of Tibian Arts.
Go to see Gareth and if you haven't done so yet, talk to him about becoming a Patron of the museum. Then, ask him about the Extension of the museum, he will tell you that they have been facing Problems and will ask you for help, after offering your help he will grant you access to the sealed door here. Behind this door there is a Fire Portal that leads to The Extension Site, where you will find Floating Savants, Retching Horrors, Furies and Hellhounds
- Note: even though it's not necessary, you can take this opportunity to take the Broken Compass which may be necessary for another quest in the future. If you wish to do so, on the first floor go to the northwestern part of the dungeon and take the Sample of Monster Blood, here.
On the first floor, first you have to head to the west and then follow the hall to the north until you find a big Bone Lever and a sealed door, here. You have to pull the Bone Lever, upon which you'll find out that you don't know how to use it. Go back to the museum entrance and ask Gareth about it (bone), he will explain you that it's part of a mechanism that you need to activate with a lever. Back into the Extension Site find a regular Lever in a room at the center of this floor (guarded by several Hellhounds, here). Pull this lever, run to the Bone Lever (it should face south now) and pull it. After doing so, you'll be granted access to the Sealed Doors south of the Bone Levers to the lower floor.
On this floor, you have to mine the blue Crystals you can find around the room, using a Pick or a Secret Service tool. You may get one of three different energy balls: Yellow Energy Ball, Green Energy Ball or a Red Energy Ball. You will need one of each crystal, and you have to wait a few minutes before attempting to mine another one.
Each Energy Ball must be used on its corresponding empty Coal Basin. The Yellow Energy Ball has to be used on the western basin, the Green Energy Ball on the center basin and the Red Energy Ball on the eastern basin. After using all three energy balls correctly, you may advance to the next seal.
- Note: Be warned that if you try to walk through the teleports without having properly used the Energy Balls on the respective Basins, you will be teleported back to the basing, which by this time could be full of creatures. If you can't handle the spawn alone, a good strategy is splitting the team so all 3 basins are covered while every member of the party checks if the access was obtained successfully.
For this seal, you'll need the Bony Rod you found previously. To complete this mission you have to act quickly, so make sure you understand what to do before starting.
Fight your way to the western most part of the floor, here, where you'll find a chest. Use it to receive a Ruby Fire Stone, and immediately use it on the Bony Rod or it will vanish. You'll get a Bony Rod (Ruby). You must use this rod on an empty basin on the other side of the room, however, it will lose its charge unless you constantly recharged it. To do so, use it on the Coal Basins that can be found all over the place. It's recommended that you do this part without killing the monsters, run through the south corridor and recharge the rod on every basin you find. Energy Bomb Runes can be used to avoid most of the creatures here. At the eastern part of the floor, use the charged Bony Rod on the empty basin to be able to go through the door.
- Note: If you fail to use keep the Bony Rod (Ruby) charged, you'll have to pick up a new Ruby Fire Stone. There is a 2 minutes cooldown on that, from the moment you picked up the last one.
- Note²: If you have taken the Sample of Monster Blood, use it on the skull here (the one without blood) and then enter the door south of it to receive your Broken Compass.
As soon as you enter the teleport after completing the previous seal, you'll be greeted by 6 Lava Golems. First, you must walk over some inscriptions on the northwest side of the room. Once you do that, you must survive in this room for approximately 3 minutes before being allowed to leave. You don't have to kill the Lava Golems, but it's probably safer to do so. Be warned, however, that they respawn very quickly.
The Secret Library
Talk to Dedoras after finishing all previous missions. Ask him about search and then say the name of all the previous missions. Finally, ask him to check the information you brought him. You should receive the Battle Mage achievement as well as the basic Battle Mage Outfits.
In the library, you will have to look for "mini" bosses before the final challenge. The bosses can be fought in teams of up to 5 players. Be very careful when walking around this place as some of the stronger creatures of Tibia reside here, sometimes in large packs. Right at the entrance of the library there are some statues that throw a beam every few seconds. Avoid it or you'll take over 1000 damage.
From the entrance, walk south towards the center of this room with the 3 different carpets. Take the east corridor south, then west until you find a teleport here. Enter it and pull the Ostentatious Bookstand once your team is ready for the fight.
Start by attacking the boss. A few moments later, the team will be sent to the center of the room with the invincible boss and trapped by Force Fields (they look like Magic Walls). At this moment, the team should all focus on the same magic wall and kill it as soon as possible to leave the trap, because moments after the trap Lokathmor will use an ultimate explosion that deals massive damage.
After leaving the room, a Dark Knowledge (gray book) will spawn north of it. Kill it and quickly pick up its corpse (a Parchment of Dark Knowledge). Use it on the Writing Desk (Quest) on the west side of the room and then use the desk, it will throw a Death Beam that destroys the remaining Force Fields and sets Lokathmor free, allowing the team to attack it for a few rounds. Shortly after, the players will be trapped in the center of the room again and repeat the previous steps until the boss has been killed.
Time is of utmost importance in this fight, and losing one turn may be decisive for a failure. Some hints for optimal performance are:
- It's recommended to select a Force Field that is not near any Knowledge Raider as they can move towards into the square and re-create the trap.
- The Force Fields deal Damage Reflection, and thus area attacks should be avoided at all costs, specially Ultimate spells which can be fatal for the mage casting it.
- When killing the Dark Knowledge, have one player stay by the desk and then when it dies someone throws him the corpse in a pre-defined spot (e.g. under the character), so it's quickly used and no time is wasted doing this.
Together with this boss, there will be several Wild Knowledges (they look like Energy Elementals). Once you kill them, they will become a purple vortex, but you shouldn't step on them just yet because you need them. Every few rounds, Mazzinor will become Supercharged Mazzinor (a sphere), which is invincible. After 8 seconds, it will cast an energy ultimate explosion that hits all squares of the room and can deal 24,000 or more damage (base hit). It is possible to reduce this damage with energy protection equipment. However, this hit can be avoided entirely, to do so players must step on the existing vortexes to gain the appearance of a Knowledge Elemental. Please note that this transformation also lasts 8 seconds, so it's recommended that you wait about 2 seconds after the boss transformation to step on the vortex. If you do it too soon, you won't be able to renew it until it runs out and will be susceptible to the boss UE. Keep killing the Wild Knowledges and attacking the boss while this happens to kill it.
Walk all the way to the southeast part of the first floor and then go down the stairs here. Go south and then east to reach the teleport. Enter it and pull the Ostentatious Bookstand once your team is ready for the fight.
The minions of Ghulosh are Bone Jaws that look like Undead Cavebears. You have to keep them away from Ghulosh otherwise the boss will spawn. During the fight, Ghulosh will transform into Ghulosh' Deathgaze. Your objective now is to get rid of the Deathgaze, but you can't kill it yourself. First, destroy The Book of Death that spawns north of the room to release a Concentrated Death. Now, you have to make line up Ghulosh' Deathgaze with the Concentrated Death, so when it uses its Death Beam it will receive a lot of damage as Damage Reflection. A good strategy is forcing the Deathgaze to stay on the tile left of the Magic Forcefield and then controlling the Concentrated Death with energy walls. The first two times that the Deathgaze hits the Concentrated Death, it will immediately disappear and Ghulosh will spawn back. The third time, however, will force you to actually get Ghulosh' Deathgaze to hit itself until it's dead, and then you'll finally be able to finish the boss.
To kill Gorzindel, you will first have to weaken it. To do so, start by attacking the Stolen Tome of Portals north of the room (you can ignore the Malicious and Mean Minions. When it dies, its corpse will be a teleport in which everyone should quickly jump into. Each team member will be sent to a small room with a Malicious Minion and another book that is responsible for one of the boss abilities or strengths. You will have 3 turns to attack it before being sent to the main room again. Repeat this process until all 5 books are dead, and at this point all you'll have to do is attack Gorzindel until it dies.
The following books must be destroyed:
- Stolen Knowledge of Armor
- Stolen Knowledge of Healing
- Stolen Knowledge of Lifesteal
- Stolen Knowledge of Summoning
- Stolen Knowledge of Spells
After killing all 4 previous bosses, you can enter the teleport to the final battle. From the entrance, go south and then follow west. Go down a few floors until you reach a small room here. Enter the teleport to find the room with an Ostentatious Bookstand. Unlike the other boss fights, this once can be fought with a team of up to 10 players.
You'll be teleported to a large room with NPC Cerebrir and Magic Discharges. After 30 seconds, several creatures will start to spawn in the room: Rift Spawns, Rift Minions, Imp Intruders, Ravenous Beyondlings and Yalahari Despoilers. One minute after this, the following message will appear at the center of the room:
THE NORTH EASTERN WING HAS BEEN BREACHED! RUSH TO CRUSH THE INTRUDERS!
Enter the teleport to the northeast. Inside, you'll find The Spellstealer and Demon Slaves. The Spellstealer is initially invulnerable to all attacks. To kill it, it must be lured to the vortex corresponding to its color: if the boss is green, lure it northwest to the Creation Vortex (The creation vortex consumes the stolen energy!; if it's red, lure it southeast to the Destruction Vortex (The destruction vortex consumes the stolen energy!). When the boss steps on the correct vortex, it changes to a light gray color and becomes vulnerable. After some time being hit, it will become invulnerable again (The spellstealer absorbs the power of destruction! or The spellstealer absorbs the power of creation!), and it will have to be lured to the other vortex. Repeat this until it's killed and then go back to the central chamber where a new raid will start (After the death of the spellstealer the invasion of the central chamber continues!) with the addition of Invading Demons.
The Scion of Havoc
After another minute killing the raid, the southeastern wing will be opened:
THE SOUTH EASTERN WING HAS BEEN BREACHED! RUSH TO CRUSH THE INTRUDERS!
Inside this wing you'll find The Scion of Havoc and several Spawns of Havoc. You should avoid killing the Spawns of Havoc, since when they die they will explode and deal 1000+ damage to all players around it. This damage also seems to heal The Scion of Havoc. Thus, in order to kill it it's better to trap it in a corner while one or two members of the team keep the Spawns of Havoc away from the boss. After killing The Scion of Havoc, go back to the central chamber where a new raid will start (After the death of the scion of havoc the invasion of the central chamber continues!)
Brother Chill & Brother Freeze
After another minute killing the raid, the southwestern wing will be opened:
THE SOUTH WESTERN WING HAS BEEN BREACHED! RUSH TO CRUSH THE INTRUDERS!
Inside this wing you'll face Brother Chill and Brother Freeze, as well as Biting Colds. The Brothers and the Biting Colds heal each other, thus, in order to defeat them you have to keep them away from each other. After killing Brother Chill and Brother Freeze, go back to the central chamber where a new raid will start (After the death of the frozen brothers the invasion of the central chamber continues!)
The Devourer of Secrets
After another minute killing the raid, the northwestern wing will be opened:
THE NORTH WESTERN WING HAS BEEN BREACHED! RUSH TO CRUSH THE INTRUDERS!
Inside this wing you'll face The Devourer of Secrets together with War Servants and 4 The Book of Secrets. Do not destroy the Books, as they will make The Devourer of Secrets stronger. Simply killing the boss while ignoring the books and War Servants seems to work out. After killing The Devourer of Secrets, go back to the central chamber where a new raid will start (After the death of the devourer of secrets the invasion of the central chamber continues!)
The Scourge of Oblivion
After some time killing the raid, the following messages will appear:
The Masterbook has filled up with the wrath of the library!
The Leader of the invasion finally joins the battle! Beware, the scourge of oblivion enters the fray!
In the central chamber, you will face The Scourge of Oblivion, which will constantly change between three stages. During the "regular" stage players should deal as much damage do the boss as possible. The two other stages will be accompanied by a broadcast:
- The Scourge of Oblivion activated its reflective shields! The boss will change to a dark red color and reflect all damage it takes, so everyone should stop attacking it immediately.
- The Scourge of Oblivion prepares a devastating attack! The boss will change into light blue color and shoot 4 very strong beams towards all directions (north, south, east and west) that can deal massive damage. During this stage the boss is also invulnerable so attacking it is pointless.
NOOOO! WE HAVE BEEN FOOLED! THE ATTACK WAS A RUSE!
AMIDST THE DISTRACTION THE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE GODBREAKER HAS BEEN STOLEN!
COME TO ME! WE HAVE TO TALK!
High and Dry
MoTA Bursting at the Seams
Getting the mission:
After using the Bone Lever:
Delivering the mission: