|Est. Length||1-2 hours|
July 1, 2009
Ancient texts and fairy tales tell of a secret isle of evil...
- Rope [or equivalent];
- Shovel [or equivalent];
- 10 Vials of Rum;
- 1 Vial of Fruit Juice;
- 3 to 30 Nails;
- Access to Yalahar;
- Travel money.
- Visit Rapanaio in Kazordoon (one floor above the Steamship (here) and ask him about the Isle of Evil. He will give you access to the room to the west, where you can find a Box (Quest) containing Isle of Evil (Book). Obtaining it is optional.
Mission 1: Just A Fishing Trip
- Ask Rapanaio for your first mission and he will give you a Mechanical Fishing Rod. He wants you to fish a Mechanical Fish from the sewers of Yalahar, a fish you can only catch by using Nails as bait.
- Go to the sewers of Yalahar carrying the rod and bait and start fishing like you normally would. It's a good idea to bring plenty of Nails, as they can disappear in unsuccessful fishing attempts. If this happens, you will get harmed for 35 energy damage and turn into a Skeleton for some seconds. Keep fishing until you're successful, return to Rapanaio with your catch, and ask for your next mission.
Mission 2: A Potent Fuel
- Rapanaio wants you to bring him 10 Vials of Rum. The closest Rum Cask is located in the tavern of Liberty Bay, near which you can also buy the vials from Red Lilly (it's a good idea to buy an extra vial in preparation for the next mission). Hand them in and ask for your next mission.
Mission 3: Something Sweet
- Rapanaio is now in need of a Vial of Fruit Juice. This is obtained by using a Juice Squeezer on any piece of fruit while carrying a vial. Hand it in and ask for your next mission.
Mission 4: The Technomancer's Machine
- The next thing Rapanaio needs is a special machine. Go to Scutty (here) and ask him about the machine. He will ask for your help and hand you a Worm Punisher. Go through the door on the south.
- Use the Worm Punisher on the Crucible while it's red to turn it into a Heated Worm Punisher for ten seconds. You can use it on the Carrion Worms to hit them when they appear (like in a game of Whack-a-Mole). You will need to hit 6 Carrion Worms in order to finish the task and earn the achievement Worm Whacker.
- Report back to Scutty and he will give you a Machine Crate. Bring it to Rapanaio and ask for your next mission.
Mission 5: The Map to Evil
- Rapanaio won't be able to arrive at the island safely without some sort of navigational aid. Go to Mortimer in Northport (here) and ask for a nautical map.
- Visit the beach to the east and dig right here between the two stones to reveal the entrance to The Cave.
- Enter it and drop down another level. Move to the northeastern room and go down the ladder. Now head north to find a Box (Brown Quest) containing a Nautical Map (here).
- Open the box and bring the map to Rapanaio before asking for another mission.
Mission 6: The Secret
- Rapanaio wants you to meet him on his ship. Reach it by going down the stairs behind the lvl 35 Gate of Expertise to the south. Greet Rapanaio and he will tell you that he is ready to go when you are. Ask for your next mission once you've gathered the supplies you need to fight evil.
Mission 7: The Master of Evil
- Fight your way to the stairs here and go up. Approach the castle with caution and do not pull the lever, as it will cause you to drop down a level and land amongst some Infernal Frogs.
- Once you're inside the castle, there are six bosses to kill (one per floor). These are (in order) Doctor Perhaps, Dirtbeard, Mephiles, Boogey, Monstor, and Evil Mastermind. Slaying them will grant you the right to use their corpses and obtain a unique item. Using the corpse of the final boss makes you unable to use any of the other bosses' corpses, so make sure to use those first. Take your time and don't get trapped.
- After you've slain all six bosses, use the corpse of Evil Mastermind to obtain a Fan Club Membership Card. Mention it to Rapanaio and he'll tell you to show it to King Tibianus.
- Go to King Tibianus and show him the card. He will reward you with 6666 Experience Points and a Fan Doll of King Tibianus. You will also receive the achievement King Tibianus Fan.