The Best Proposals! Proposal
Original thread Do not edit this page yet. Screenshots are to be uploaded.
Exura Sio on Healing Target
- The problem: Wasting some useful time typing the name of target. A need of a huge amount of hotkeys when there’s numerous targets.
- The solution: Typing just Exura Sio will heal you healing target. So anyone who is targeted as “Healing Target” would be healed by Exura Sio instantly without needing of type his name.
- Conclusion: No delay on searching the hotkey of a specific player or typing his name. A really good function for druids when managing to heal huge party teams. No need of a large amount of hotkeys to heal your team.
- The problem: A lack of a easier function to follow the target.
- The solution: A following target hotkey.
- Conclusion: This will make you life easy when you try to follow someone, good for quests and wars.
- The problem: Actually this is not a problem, just something that would make guild communication better.
- The solution: Possibility for the leader broadcasting red messages to the guild, that way informing every member about the situation. Also a “Login Message” just like the news ticker on the website.
- Conclusion: Faster feedback in cases of war, keep the guild well aware of what’s going on in a simple and fast way.
- The problem: Lack of alternative hotkey options.
- The solution: Creating hotkeys sets, you can save up to four hotkey configurations like one for druid, one for knight one for war.
- Conclusion: You’ll get easiness in managing your hotkeys without having to change them one by one.
- The problem: Lack of alternative outfit options.
- The solution: Creating custom sets of outfits. Like one for your black wizard addon and another for your blue knight.
- Conclusion: An easy interface to manage your custom outfit sets.
Warning before red skull and banishment
- The problem: Getting a red skull or a banishment by mistake.
- The solution: Will be displayed on screen after every kill how many players you still can murder before getting red skulled or banished. If there’s a risk of ban you should also be noticed about the situation under your login, just like guild message proposal.
- Conclusion: This will prevent players to get red skulled or banished by mistake.
Raise POI level
- The problem: The assets of the quest are too valuable to be gotten on level 80 and it causes an emphasized price fall on the items prices.
- The solution: Make the quest only for levels 100.
- Conclusion: POI quest items will be more rare and more expensive.
- The problem: A lack of function for players to rate the proposals.
- The solution: The implementation of a system for rating proposals from 1 to 5. A level restriction of 10 or above for premium players and 31 or above for free account players and an automated system to inform CipSoft about the best ongoing proposals.
- Conclusion: Will make a really satisfactory interaction between what players want and like and the staff.
Notify at login
- The problem: A non notorious notify when someones logs in.
- The solution: Turn the color of the font into red and add the broadcast to deafult too.
- Conclusion: This way it can be a lot better visualized and you won't miss when the player logs in.
- The problem: There’s only a promotion and in the beginning levels. And also a big economy problem that could be solved with this.
- The solution: Make a really difficult quest for level 100+ to get a second promotion. Better regeneration rates, new spells, quests and places. Creature products could be obligatory for the quest, and we can also explore the hard selling and rare items.
- Conclusion: High levels seeking to do the quest would have something to expend their money on, making better running for the working capital. Doing it a really really hard and expensive quest would make for high levels something to seek for.
- The problem: Lack of functions to control our summons. All they know is to follow you and attack the enemies.
- The solution: We can make then to stay steady or following, aggressive or passive, full attack, balanced and full defense.
- Conclusion: A more wide and balanced summon controlling function.
- The problem: Those hack links messages are so annoying and there’s no function to turn them off.
- The solution: Simple, make possible to turn them of.
- Conclusion: Some players know what is a hack link or not and we don’t want those warnings, if we could turn them off will really come in handy.
Ability to log out inside protection zones
- The problem: There’s no need to wait 30 seconds to log out. If we are inside protection zones we are out of battle anyway.
- The solution: 5 seconds of PZ lock are enough.
- Conclusion: No need to wait 30 non sense seconds to log or switch chars.
- The problem: Sending wrongfully parcels or just don’t sending then because something is mistyped and get thieved.
- The solution: Display in blue the name of the character if is right (Also the level and profession in parenthesis) and in green the name of the city.
- Conclusion: Will probably reduce by 99% the parcel loses.
- The problem: It’s impossible to buy packs of barrels and similar items.
- The solution: Just make it possible.
- Conclusion: We won’t lose time buying these items one by one and won’t get angry getting mutes.
Key ring problem
- The problem: We can put huge and heavy items in a key ring! This should be impossible! And we also can't use it ring to open doors.
- The solution: Make key rings only for keys! And maybe rings and amulets too. And when you use the key ring, it will open the target door, as long as its corresponding key is inside the keyring.
- Conclusion: Key rings won’t be abused by players as a cap raiser and will have a more logical utility.
Move corpse problem
- The problem: We can neither move nor skin the monster we have killed by our own.
- The solution: It should be possible to skin and move the monster we killed, for the other players stays the same, they can neither move nor skin for ten seconds.
- Conclusion: You won’t have to wait ten seconds to move or skin your monster.
Selling items problem
- The problem: We have to count how many items we have to sell them. If the NPC don't buy the item, but he sells, he will ask if you want to buy it.
- The solution: We should just have to say Sell all <Item>. Like: Sell all Viking helmets. PS: You can sell only items on your backpack for preventing you to sell your own equipments by mistake. If the NPC don't buy the item, make him to say something like <npc> I'm not buying this <item>
- Conclusion: A more fast and precise selling. No way to buy the item by mistake.
Quest log problem
- The problem: The quest log doesn't show all the possible quests.
- The solution: All quests should be displayed on the quest log, of course, no spoil should be given about non started quests.
- Conclusion: Players will know if the quest they're searching for really exists.
Show Healing Ammount
- The problem: We can not see the amount of hp we heal or get healed.
- The solution: We can see how much hp we healed and got healed and who did it.
- Conclusion: It's a good function to add, it will help players in knowing their real healing outcome.
SCREENSHOT 11 and 12