- DEATH IS INEVITABLE!
- I AM THE ESSENCE OF DEATH!
The Abomination is a raid boss that spawns approximately every 180 days. Then this raid happens, it starts with the Abominable Spawn appearing in 4 out of 10 possible locations. The miniboss on the 4 locations share the same health pool and it seems to be required to have players in all rooms to defeat it. The remaining portals will bring you to empty rooms. The possible locations are:
- Hellgate: go down the hole here and down two more levels to find the portal here.
- Dark Cathedral: go to the undead creatures are east of the entrance, here, then go south to find the portal here.
- Krailos: inside the Wailing Widow's cave on the second floor here.
- Zao Steppe: inside the Lancer Beetle's cave on the second floor, here. (You need part of A Father's Burden Quest to enter here).
- Gnomebase Alpha: go down the ramp near the portal to the Warzones, then down again and the portal will be to the west, here.
- Ankrahmun: Enter the Larvae cave here and go down to the lowest floor with Scarabs, here.
- Beregar: from the Wagon room at the mines, go down, through the south door and down again, here.
- Edron Cyclopolis: All they towards the main Behemoths area, then to the south corridor and up the ramp, here.
- Svargrond Formorgar Mines: Take the elevator to the third floor of the mines, then go down the stairs next to it and go south-east, here.
- Kazordoon Dwarf Mines: Enter the mine between the river streams, here, and go down several floors until you reach the teleport here.
Once the Abominable Spawn is defeated, its corpse will become a vortex that brings players to the lair of The Abomination. Only through the 4 original portals where the Spawn was present it will be possible to reach The Abomination.
Damage Taken From Elements
The Abomination appears inside his own room under the Ice Islands, here. Information on how to get there is explained under Notes below.
A lot of shooters.
The Abomination, seen in Christmas Test Server 2007:
With the Summer Update 2021, The Abomination was revamped and introduced in the game as a raid boss that spawns approximately every 180 days.