In every town:
- Ab'dendriel (west of depot)
- Ankrahmun (east of Serpentine Tower)
- Carlin (between bank and castle)
- Darashia (Palace of Darashia)
- Edron (in front of the Castle)
- Farmine (near Ongulf)
- Feyrist (near Talila or Valindara)
- Issavi (central market)
- Kazordoon (Forge, west of depot)
- Krailos (just outside of the boat)
- Liberty Bay (tavern)
- Port Hope (south of depot)
- Rookgaard (north of Tutorial Island bridge)
- Rathleton (west of depot)
- Roshamuul (two locations: inside the depot and near the southern shore)
- Svargrond (south-west of tavern on ice)
- Thais (between TBI and north gate)
- Venore (The Magic Bazar))
- Yalahar (north of depot)
She or he only appears on test servers. The Testserver Assistant will give blessings if you ask and when saying money or gold she will hand out 10 Crystal Coins. You can ask for money for infinite times. The idea behind free money is creating no limits in buying supplies and travelling, which makes it easier to test a lot of things in short time.
You can also ask for experience to receive level up your character. On the most tests the NPC gave 50,000,000 each time, and you can ask as many times as you need until you are above level 350 (which means you can get up to level 357 depending on the level you start from).
Saying trade will also give you the option to open different trade dialogs for items relevant to the current test, general equipment and other special items.
On the Test Server for the Winter Update 2019, the Testserver Assistants were updated. Among other things, they now have different outfits that match the city they are in. For example, in Svargrond the Assistant wears the Norseman Outfits.
This NPC does not buy any items.
Various items relevant to the next update and general equipment.